• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a wish (Pokemon edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaikaCastillo

Spark Javelin!!!
Years
Well I can't find it anywhere so I guess it isn't there. Anyway, in case you don't know how this game works...

One poster makes a wish and then the next poster grants it but it isn't exactly what the previous person wanted.

For example

Person 1. I wish for an English release of the Legend of Dratini
Person 2: Granted, but it is translated by Babelfish

And remember to make all your posts related to Pokemon somehow.

I'll start...

I wish you could catch Zangoose in Emerald.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
:\

But it's too busy fighting with the Seviper you can find in Emerald for you to find one and so both become uncatchable.

I wish that Swamperts were less awesome than Sceptiles.

*~Frost Umbreon~*

TURN OFF YOUR ORPHANS.
Years
Granted, but Sceptile got replaced by level 1 Magikarps as Treecko's last evolution. :(

I wish that Sneasel's shiny form in GSC didn't burn my eyes. :\

Rii

Years
  • Seen Apr 14, 2009
Actually that really is granted, but it's only in Japnease as it causes people to have seazures. lol

I wish you could catch all the starters: Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Piplup, Chimchar, and Turtwig in the wild on any of the games.

revelp8

My mohawk is on fiiiyaaaa!
Years
Actually that really is granted, but it's only in Japnease as it causes people to have seazures. lol

I wish you could catch all the starters: Charmander, Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Piplup, Chimchar, and Turtwig in the wild on any of the games.

granted, but their catch rates are so low they are impossible to catch

i wish they released the wifi mystery gift events for diamond and pearl instead of platinum.

RaikaCastillo

Spark Javelin!!!
Years
Granted. But it's at level 1 and cannot be taught any moves via TM. Hence he knows Disable and Nightshade. (To make it fair to those who haven't obtained Platinum yet, he doesn't know Ominous Wind either)

h POKE

angry kid and a keyboard
Years
  • CT
  • Seen Jan 17, 2016
Granted, but you can only get those items... in CANADA! jk...
Granted, but they are found only as a held item on Rayquaza. 2% of the time.

I wish good fangames were easy to make and readily available.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Granted, but Magickarp has o% chance of catch.

I wish...Jirachi could grant me a wish..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back