• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a wish (Pokemon edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

minixfact

Giratina all the way
Years
    • CA
    • Seen Dec 3, 2009
    Granted but they corrupt your game

i wish platinum would release in usa today

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Granted, but it's glitchy like hell and it doesn't save.

I wish that US events were in Australia for one whole day at a time (yes, Solovino, they're at a time I can reach. No, I don't sleep days at a time).

waterninja7

Pokemon Rom Hacker
    Years
  • I will grant your wish but Sevipers will be only found at low levels, Only increase their Defensive stats and learn every move under 71% accuracy

I wish that The next poster will get one million dollars after winning a pokemon contest. =)

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years
  • Granted, but taxes reduce it to 500,000. Then the IRS comes because there is no legitiate "Pokemon Contest" as a source of income. They take 400,000. I am left with 1/10 of what was started out. Then people come and beg, mug me, etc. on my way home. I'm left with about $10 and a few broken bones and bruises.

I wish that Eevee could evolve into all types!

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • GRANTED! but half the people in the world end up killing themselves for not knowing which type to evolve it to (that includes you).

i wish protopass had never been invented

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years
  • Granted, but instead there's Schnozzopass, which is 3 times stupider, has worse stats, a poor movepool, and 5 times uglier.

I wish that I had an Arceus that didn't corrupt my game right now!!!

drunk ¬_¬

Koga Bunshin no Jutsu!
    Years
  • GRANTED!

but it gets pissed and (without corrupting your game) blows it up! Now you need to buy another one ;)

i wish ash would catch a Missigno

Pokedude45

Pro Trainer and Pokemon Fan
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2010
    I wish a had an empty pokeball so I can capture someone in it

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years
  • Granted, but all of the TMs are for the move Leer.

I wish that there was a Pokemon who was centered around money; and its ability is taht Pay Day is 2x more powerful ang gives you 2x more money!

RaikaCastillo

Spark Javelin!!!
    Years
  • Granted but it is only released in Japan and only within the Kochi prefecture and it can't be traded over WiFi.

I wish that Ash wouldn't ditch all his non-Pikachu Pokemon at Oak's lab each time he goes to a new region.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back