• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

So you want to hear Satoshi's voice?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Here it is! Ash's Japanese Voice

Edit: Here are all the sound clips in this thread:
    Satoshi without background noise
    Haruka/May
    Shuu/Drew
    Shigeru/Gary ~ From Holiday at Apulco
    Brock/Takeshi
    Kasumi/Misty ~ From AG44
    Asuna/Flannery
    Asuna/Flannery2
    Masato/Max

These Kenta/Marina ones are thanks to: カスミ
    Kenta
    Marina

English sound clips:
    May
    Ash's Motto

I made a new Satoshi soundclip from AG97
    He growls XD. First you hear a Mightyena growling then you hear Satoshi. Then Team Magma's leader speaks followed by a very angry Satoshi speaking.

https://premium.uploadit.org/whatacuteash/SatoshiGrowls.wav

Last edited:

BigCN401

[insert something here]
    Years
    Er, I think lots of people know how Ash sounds like in it's original Japanese voice.

...but nevertheless Matsumoto Rika is a great voice actress and grest singer for Satoshi. You cannot ask for anymore more.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Mmm, yes indeed. Almost makes me want to watch the Japanese episodes—that sounds very promising. @_@

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Actually don't most animated and/or cartoon boys have female Voice Actors?
    The only other one I can think of at the moment is Bart Simpson.

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
    Well that's true quite a few lead boys (*Especially in the Japanese roles*) have female VA's. I guess cos they can sound more convincing as young male characters as their voices are high, where as a normal man's voice wouldn't really sound right on say a 10 year old male character.

As for Satoshi's voice I've heard it on the Japanese version of the show and I just love it ^^ It really suits him. I also find it funny that Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh has that same exact voice and when he's Yami Bakura he sounds like an insane evil Satoshi, it's quite funny XD I was in stitches laughing when I first ever watched a Japanese episode of Yu-Gi-Oh with Bakura in it.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    Evil Togepi said:
    Well that's true quite a few lead boys (*Especially in the Japanese roles*) have female VA's. I guess cos they can sound more convincing as young male characters as their voices are high, where as a normal man's voice wouldn't really sound right on say a 10 year old male character.
    That's what I though XD. So people really shouldn't be so surprised that a woman does Ash's voice. XD

Evil Togepi said:
    As for Satoshi's voice I've heard it on the Japanese version of the show and I just love it ^^ It really suits him. I also find it funny that Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh has that same exact voice and when he's Yami Bakura he sounds like an insane evil Satoshi, it's quite funny XD I was in stitches laughing when I first ever watched a Japanese episode of Yu-Gi-Oh with Bakura in it.
    I've never seen Yu-Gi-Oh in Japanese. I think I might have to now XD.

カスミ

Wo ai ni...
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    Yay for sound clips! XD Hey Toto, you got any of Shuu? I've heard Shigeru's voice about a million times, but I never have got to hear Shuu! T_T Probably cuz I can't find any episodes with him. ^^;

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    カスミ said:
    Yay for sound clips! XD Hey Toto, you got any of Shuu? I've heard Shigeru's voice about a million times, but I never have got to hear Shuu! T_T Probably cuz I can't find any episodes with him. ^^;
    I didnt have one but I have episodes with him in them so I made one real quick XD

Shuu

Alana said:
    What others do you have. I think these are cool.:rambo:

I can make others. If I have an episode the character is in.
    Keep in mind I mostly only have AG episodes.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Do you have Kenta or Marina? I've never heard them either in English or Japanese.

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    No I dont have any Hoso's ....Ash isnt in them. Do you know which one they are in?
    Maybe I could get it and make you some sound clips?

Back