• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Presidential Candidates / Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    After one week of preliminary voting, the candidates have been ruled down to twelve members:

Sapphire Latios
    PiroMunkie
    Jedi_Amara
    Forest Grovyle
    LittleFascistPanties16
    DarkAvengerCobra
    Daniel
    ~*Silent Tattsu*~
    Raichu Master
    Dizzy
    a1337a
    ampharos23

The next and final round of voting will likely commence in October. Finalists, you may use this time period to extend your campaigning and to collect more followers to your cause.

Congratulations to everyone who has made it this far and good luck! ~_^

Blissey Trainer 8290

Expert Mew Fuser
    Years
    congratz everyone that made it! i was so close , 16th place,and the last person to make it here was 12th... but thats still okay, im glad you all made it!

when are the next elections gonna be? like in 4 very long years... or sooner?

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2006
    I`m glad That it`s a while a way It gives me more time to think , but that long!

DroolingPichu

Pikafable or Clefachu?
    Years
    PiroMunkie said:
    The voting is over for now, DroolingPichu. The next voting will be in October. The President get's no power whatsoever, just a italic and colored name and a larger PM box.

Ohh... I didnt knew in who to vote, anyways :laugh:
    Just that? I thought it would have some powers :cross-eye

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    PiroMunkie said:
    The voting is over for now, DroolingPichu. The next voting will be in October. The President get's no power whatsoever, just a italic and colored name and a larger PM box.
    I don't know about an italic user name (that's for Admins).
    But the winner will get a larger PM box, a name color that he/she will pick and their own usergroup.

Congrats to the 12 who made it to the run off.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Wow, can't believe I made the top twelve!!! :D So happy... *starst to cry* Thanks for all the people who voted for me. ANyways I know I mingth not win, but good luck to everybody on the last votings.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    LIGHTNING WINS.
    o_o;
    I mean congratulations to the top twelve, including the eleven I didn't vote for. *runs from J_A* XP

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back