• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Does anyone have a deoxys in Emerald

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2009
I just made this thread to see how many people have a deoxys on their pokemon Emerald.

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
Lol, I did have one on my old old Emerlad file. I remember trading it in replacement for a Groudon with a friend I'm almost sure he got Deoxys from an Action Replay. Still, I wasn't the one who cheated.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 11, 2023
Most of my friends use action replay to get the ticket and catch Deoxys.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
Years
  • Age 52
  • Utah
  • Seen Jul 27, 2010
I have a few 100% legit Deoxys that I got from an old friend in this very community that lives in NYC. I have one of each form.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2010
I got it but it was on a emulator using Gameshark.. still its not cheating like WOW A WILD DEOXYS IN MAGMA HIDEOUT!!
you still have to do that strange tringle thing to get to him.. even then he doesn't want to be caught..

ISa56

-Soul Silver? HECK YES!
Years
Wahahahahaha! I wish I had one! If you had an AR, you'd get one, wouldn't ya, johnroop13?

Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2009
I used ciro's pokemon maker to get one (very strong ) If you want give me your .sav file and i'l get you one too.

True Reign

  
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
Nah. I don't like Deoxys as much as I used too.

He kind of sucks.

Back