• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Dimension

What would you like the team name to be???

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
    Pokemon Dimension

{Introduction}
    I ageangel am creating a hacked team for my upcoming hacked and i cannot do it alone and i need all the help i can get..I am also a beginner..Guide me along the way.I am making this team as i cannot do it alone and i want people to help make my idea become reality..and to let you all know...This hacks does not refer me as the owner or aniting,all hack made by this team is this team hardwork so all of my team members is also considerd the owner...Our team will be name Team Between Dimension for now..as i find the name cool..But if other name is decided..It will be change..

{Projects}
    Currently my hack is Pokemon Dimension Legends...It is my first ever hacked and if it is succesfull more will come..I am plannig another two hacks after this...All of my hack will be hack of Fire Red{u}
    For more info click my signature and you will go to my hack thread.

{Pokemon dimension legend storyline}
    One day at the region of ridanto{not final} david{main character}was attending a festival in the village for the graduation ceremony and to honour the top student who pass their pokemon qualification exam with high expetations.Then the battles between the top students to determined who is the top students.The winner nixon,david rival,he won the battle easily.The top teo profesors of ridanto was also there,Prof hiro and prof Amred.When the prizess was been given out by the two top profesor,hiro and amred,hero saw a bright light from a distant as though calling out to him.David fell into Trance and followed the light.When he was back to his senses he found himself at a place he was not familiar with.He then saw profesor amred walking past him with a guy in a red coat behind him.He tried to call out to him but its like his voice cannot be heard.He then saw profesor amred talking to a guy in red coat who were with another two person discussing about a legendary pokemon that they want to take control of its power and to rule the world.Suddenly all went black and when he awake,david found himself back at the festival..It as though time never change..he was away for quite awhile but he was still at the festival watching the prizes given out to nixon.After the graduation and after all the prizes was given out,Prof Amred dissapear...The next day,david was shock when he saw a crime has taken place ant the guy was the one with the red coat talking with Prof Amred and he was the leader of the most evil organisation,TEAM RODENT..David after that went to prof hiro to take his pokemon as he has graduate....During the journey many thing happen to david and the vission he saw was gettimg clearer to him..wanna know the rest of the story...
    STAY TUNE FOR THE GAME.....

{Intro of the game}
    Introduction
    Hiro: Hi, sorry to have kept you waiting. We are Hiro and Amred.
    Amred: The two most renowned professors in the region of Adorro.
    Hiro: This is probably the most important day…
    Amred: In your life.
    Hiro: Today, you'll graduate.
    Amred: From the Pokemon Academy
    Hiro: I'm so sorry, but I tend to keep forgetting your name.
    Amred: Can you tell us what it is?
    [Name selection]
    Hiro: So you're Player?
    Amred: That's right I remember now. Your name is Player.
    Hiro: Player, your very own Pokemon adventure is about to unfold.
    Amred: Good luck.

{Application Form}
    Skills:
    Proof of work:
    Past Experience:
    Contact possibilities:
    Where you live{for the time difference}:

{Current Members}
    Ageangel[myself]{Leader,basic scripting,spriter,ideas and plots,storyline,Mapper}
    Sophidius{mapper,Storyline}
    Rsk360{mapper}
    derv1205{TitleScreens, Palletes, , Medium & Advanced Scripting}
    Aero{Mapper}
    ShadowtheQuilava{spriter}
    Pokemon XD{Sprites and o/w inserter}

Pokemon DimensionSupport Banner{if you want to support me copy this banner to yours}

Last edited:

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
    Skills: TitleScreens, Palletes , Medium & Advanced Scripting
    Proof of work: Example :
    Spoiler:

Past Experience: Well, i don't know xD Since i don't have many ideas
    i haven't posted or finished any hack yet. I have started but i
    never post it.^^

Contact possibilities: MSN : [email protected]
    Where you live{for the time difference}: Peru - South America

Well, i think it's all. I hope you let me get in ^^

Last edited:

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
    Years
    Hi ^^ Well ageangel, as i told you here is the signature ^^:
    [Your Nick Here]
    ♦ Rom Hacker

Current Hack:

• Pokemon Dimension Legends

HTML:
    [div=" color: white;cursor: crosshair; background-image:url("https://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic138201_5.gif"); width: 345px; height: 173px; font-size: 9px; text-align: left;"][div="width: 345px; height: 20px;"][div="padding: 2px 2px 2px 2px; border: dashed 1px #60B530; font-variant: small-caps; color: #000000; background-color: #FFFFFF; opacity: 0.6;"][Your Nick Here]
    ♦ Rom Hacker
       ♦ Current Hack:
    Pokemon Dimension Legends[/div][/div][/div]

Remember to change the part that says [Your Nick Here] with your nick xD^^
    And also, since i put the code there, you have to add the dots at the left and
    also the color and the bold ^^ Lol. ^^

Last edited:

Red Apple™

Banned
    Years
    hey, where it says project and current member if you click show content nothing appears, and do u have a support banner? i would love to put a support banner of your hack :)

oh yea, what is the rom base of this hack ruby or fire red?

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    I'm not interested in joining your team, but this is bothering me. Why are you calling a ROM hack a "hacked"?

Another thing that bothers me is that you are basically asking for everyone to do this hack for you. You have to do something yourself; actually, you have to do the majority of the hack by yourself to actually call it yours. Go learn to hack the majority of the aspects of ROM hacking before you decide that you need help on EVERY SINGLE THING. I mean, no one needs help on ALL of these:

ageangel said:
    I need help in all things hack need like:
    -2spriters
    -3Mappers
    -1Tittle screen editor
    -2Tiles editor/Maker/Inserter{I expecially need someone who have the torn worn tiles and can insert them}
    -1Sprites Maker
    -1Tile and Sprite Insert's
    -?Overworld
    -?world map editor
    -2Ideas and plots
    -3Scripting
    -2Graphics
    -Pokemon cry editor{if its possible}
    -Text Editor
    -?Beta tester
    -?Story scripter/Make storyline
    -?Pokemon editor

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    I guess so. You should learn how to script as well.
    Also, you should remove the part where you need help on all of those, because a lot of those you can easily do yourself.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back