• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Whenever I try to load this with my previous save game everything is all glitched up and then eventually freezes. So I can't use a previous save?
Whenever a new beta is released, you must restart all over to prevent bugs and glitches.

Years
I think people needs to understand is that most hackers have a life outside of hacking. Rushing him would only demotivates him/or put him off.

Those that make these hacks have jobs/school and come home tired and then work on the hack/reading their thread/responding to our questions and then repeat the cycle. Like rockmanmegaman here, I think I read a thread of his that he stated that after work at 10pm he works on his game till 2am. Rockmanmegaman and everyone on this website make these games for us out of their free time. They don't have to but they want to share what they have made. So please for those who keep asking when there will be an update and be patient and wait.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 6, 2015
Please help! I Caught a Machoke in Victory Road and used it to win the F1 championship. I also moved the bad eggs. It wont let me leave pallett town,, or veridian, and all the npcs seem to have reset, how can i fix this.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Please help! I Caught a Machoke in Victory Road and used it to win the F1 championship. I also moved the bad eggs. It wont let me leave pallett town,, or veridian, and all the npcs seem to have reset, how can i fix this.
Load previous save or restart the game or if you are too lazy to restart, then ask someone for a save file, with enough progress. Moving Bad Eggs is the only reason for these glitches.

Years
please can someone give me his save data from tangelo island after talking to the old woman? My game freezes everytime I enter to that house where the old woman is.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Whenever a new beta is released, you must restart all over to prevent bugs and glitches.
Nah, don't destroy everyone's hope. You can use your previous saves provided they don't glitch immediately like with the poster in question.

Whenever I try to load this with my previous save game everything is all glitched up and then eventually freezes. So I can't use a previous save?
You can but if this happens it's advisable to start the game anew.

where does beta 4.2 ends ??
i tried to find in forum but finding it over 270 Page isn't easy.so asked again.
Waterfall. You will see the end once you cannot continue.

please can someone give me his save data from tangelo island after talking to the old woman? My game freezes everytime I enter to that house where the old woman is.
For the 953,289th time, replace your 4.2 version with 4.0 version to clear this event and return to 4.2 after you clear it.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 6, 2015
I restarted my game,, but bulbasaur isnt holding an everstone.Where can i get one?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I restarted my game,, but bulbasaur isnt holding an everstone.Where can i get one?
Try Charmander or Squirtle.

Its for the 953,275th time not 953,289th yet -_-
Nope. You just did not count those deleted ones.

When I Upgrade my Pokemon For Lights camera Quaction Event, Thw Director Says He need A Robust pokemon for his Wigglypuff? Now What should I do!? please Reply.
You need Pokemon with specific characteristics and ONLY those.

Years

Nope. You just did not count those deleted ones.

No man im sure i did count those too :)

TrollFaceBlackSS.png

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 20, 2014
I've searched this forum with no luck.

I just completed the Mr. Mime event. I have all badges. However, when I go to talk to Ash's mom, she just tells me to rest. As such, I cannot activate the next event where Team rocket attacks Professor Oak's place.

Any thoughts? I am using most recent version of the BETA.

thanks!

Years
Hi can somebody give or tell me where to find a link to download pokemon ash gray 4.0? I really need this version since my actual version which is 4.2 keep getting stuck in tangelo island. Hope someone can help me.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Hi can somebody give or tell me where to find a link to download pokemon ash gray 4.0? I really need this version since my actual version which is 4.2 keep getting stuck in tangelo island. Hope someone can help me.
I have upload one a few pages earlier, with both 4.0 and 4.2.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 6, 2014
Hi, I'm having a problem with the Squirtle Squad... They won't show up in 6... and Officer Jenny let's me go past her, but if I talk to her she says "I'm sorry, but the squirtle squad is still on the loose! I can't let anyone pass until they've been caught!"..... I really hope I don't have to restart :( I've already caught Bulbasaur and Charmander.. So... Just wondering if there is something I'm not doing right?

Thank you in advance for any help :)

Back