• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I'm using my Android typing this and I can't find the download link
It's in the first post... the first post is written in CSS so there should be a scrolling bar... maybe your browser doesn't support CSS?

Oh cmon i can kick chuck norris ass just by starring at him im the baddest man in this universe!
Only universe? That's lame. Without being able to overcome complex domain, you will never beat me.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
So, I entered the fighting Pokemon championship with Primeape and I keep getting my ass kicked because he NEVER obeys. I've tried like 10 times now. What am I even supposed to do?

edit: nevermind he finally obeyed a couple of orders but I still lost. I guess I'll keep trying.

Pokémon Trainer 188

Great hack, I can't wait to try this out. I must be one of the few people on earth not to play this yet ^_^

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
So, I entered the fighting Pokemon championship with Primeape and I keep getting my ass kicked because he NEVER obeys. I've tried like 10 times now. What am I even supposed to do?

edit: nevermind he finally obeyed a couple of orders but I still lost. I guess I'll keep trying.
He is supposed to disobey as much as he disobeyed Ash in the anime.
Just save - load each of his attacks before they land =D

I could never beat you anyway Master Satoshi :(
At least you can understand that!

Yeah I don't see it. I can scroll on on the first post but that's it. Can you give me the download link? Please?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7wbtm2
Quoting the first post might also work in future... xD

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 10, 2014
So about last Thursday I just got into pokemon hacks and the first game I got was ashgray(downloaded it from coolrom to my s3). About yesterday I finished the Pokémon league nd returned to pallet town to go to Orange islands but trees were blocking the way. And so I downloaded 4.2 but I don't want to restart! Long story short can someone help me transfer my old ashgray sav to the 4.2 version?

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
So about last Thursday I just got into pokemon hacks and the first game I got was ashgray(downloaded it from coolrom to my s3). About yesterday I finished the Pokémon league nd returned to pallet town to go to Orange islands but trees were blocking the way. And so I downloaded 4.2 but I don't want to restart! Long story short can someone help me transfer my old ashgray sav to the 4.2 version?

By Doing this, you'll get many Bugs and Glitches! So starting all over is the best while Playing a New Beta!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
hey all,
why hasn't the pokemon league started yet? I battled LT then headed in the cave after Gary. is there somethin missing?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
Attempted patching to 4.0 ( was using 4.2). No apparent success. Attempted using walk through walls cheat. Can't get cheat to work properly if at all.

Day 512: Daisy and the others have yet to discover Ash's corpse within the pool. Will continue to hold out hope that the walk through walls cheat will eventually start working. Beginning to consider going to an earlier save and simply redo the 3+ episodes I had completed since.

Ash can survive by using the action replay code for walking through walls.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 30, 2014
instructions on how to get the new beta 4.2 without losing previous save on old beta using phone emulator??

sadatgym

Sad people at gym
Years
Help!!!! its the first time I play a Pokemon hack, i'm playing ash gray version in my Android but I got stuck on old shore wharf, the warp.PC isn't working. Please help me! I hadn't finish the Pokemon league yet. I won vs mewtwo.but I don't know what else to do! Sorry if I made some mistakes but I don't speak English very well, and I repeat i'm patting it on my Android phone. Please help! I don't want lose my pokemons.and i'm so in love w this game. Thanks to methapod23 !!!! U r amazing!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 16, 2014
Sup guys! This is a brilliant ROM in my opinion! I have encountered a few problems, mind you. 1. Bulbasaur never came with me, I beat him and he stayed there. So I can battle him an infinite number of times. 2. I found team rocket and a lickitung where they shouldn't be and when I tries to interact it froze, I went so far back! But these haven't been major problems, although I have one.

I didn't catch a Shellder for Slowpoke before I went to New Island and dealt with Mewtwo. Which means my raft broke and now I'm without raft and no way to reach the slowpoke... That's pretty much my only issue!

Sup guys! This is a brilliant ROM in my opinion! I have encountered a few problems, mind you. 1. Bulbasaur never came with me, I beat him and he stayed there. So I can battle him an infinite number of times. 2. I found team rocket and a lickitung where they shouldn't be and when I tries to interact it froze, I went so far back! But these haven't been major problems, although I have one.

I didn't catch a Shellder for Slowpoke before I went to New Island and dealt with Mewtwo. Which means my raft broke and now I'm without raft and no way to reach the slowpoke... That's pretty much my only issue!

Back