• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 4, 2014
Can I check, is the current end right after team rockets tropical holiday?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 18, 2020
Gamebreaking glitch discovered. Swimming in Cerulean gym like this forces you to restart or use cheats to escape
il4l.png

When you walk onto the diving board, it asks you if you want to swim. If you say yes, you will be eternally trapped in the water, like a Sim without a ladder.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Can I check, is the current end right after team rockets tropical holiday?

Yeah, its the Episode- A way off Day off!

Gamebreaking glitch discovered. Swimming in Cerulean gym like this forces you to restart or use cheats to escape
il4l.png

When you walk onto the diving board, it asks you if you want to swim. If you say yes, you will be eternally trapped in the water, like a Sim without a ladder.

Stated earlier, don't swim there or swim forever, just cheats will help you!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
il4l.png

I think that has already been discovered?
Metapod just hasn't been around for fixing.

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
Years
Hey all, I'm very satisfied with this new beta but before I start playing it I must know this. Is Metapod23 still working on this hack like at least to the end of beta 4.0 or 4.5? Please let me know. Oh and keep in mind that the current beta isn't the one I'm talking about, I'm talking about the one that goes to at least the 2nd movie event.

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Hey all, I'm very satisfied with this new beta but before I start playing it I must know this. Is Metapod23 still working on this hack like at least to the end of beta 4.0 or 4.5? Please let me know. Oh and keep in mind that the current beta isn't the one I'm talking about, I'm talking about the one that goes to at least the 2nd movie event.
Metapod is surely working on it. Just have faith.

Yeah I know the bad news that you won't be Pro Ever!
Ba dum tss

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 8, 2014
I'm loving the game anyway, my only gripes with it are that 1. keeping on stopping evolutions of the party members can get rather annoying (just having some guy giving you a bunch of everstones early on in the game would solve it I guess - perhaps Bill? I appreciated the reference to the Lighthouse episode but, from a game design standpoint, that part doesn't really make much sense since the player doesn't gain anything from it) and that, 2. since the game is closely based on the anime and since, to me, they were a big part of the charm of the original series, Misty and Brock aren't really that heavily featured (it would be great to be able to find them somewhere in each city, saying lines from the anime in the corresponding locations). Those two things plus implementing the walking Pikachu routine would just make it perfect.

(I hope I didn't come across as overly critical, I've played the hack up to Sabrina's gym - just beaten her - and I'm thoroughly impressed, those were just the thoughts I've been having playing the game thus far)

Hi, I'm having a problem with the Squirtle Squad... They won't show up in 6... and Officer Jenny let's me go past her, but if I talk to her she says "I'm sorry, but the squirtle squad is still on the loose! I can't let anyone pass until they've been caught!"..... I really hope I don't have to restart :( I've already caught Bulbasaur and Charmander.. So... Just wondering if there is something I'm not doing right?

Thank you in advance for any help :)
You have to go east from the Pokemon center where you met Charmander's original trainer (just north of Officer Jenny) and that's where the Squirtle squad should automatically show up. If they don't I guess something went wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Ok, so does anybody on here know what episode the current beta currently goes up to? And is it the end after that until the next new beta is released?
The end of the beta is the place with waterfall you cannot cross. You will see it. And the last episode is mentioned in the first post, the actual last is the second to last one, though.[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 26, 2016
Where does beta 4.2 end at some island which has a waterfall at the centre

U need to patch fire red with some file to get ash gray 4.0 but i cant find a website for the patch

Back