• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is your listed gender your actual gender?

ChronicEdge

Space Lion
Years
  • I know that if it's not, it's probably because you want to hide your gender, so this is somewhat redundant, but I figured I could get a few witty responses, anyway.

Just so it can't be said that I'm a hypocrite, I am, in fact, a transvestite male.

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
  • Hmm, I'd have to check. Well it seems I have myself listed as a blank. But if I'm not one thing, it's a liar, so I guess I'm niether a man nor a woman.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
  • I'm most absolutely a girl. >,<
    But my friends used to make fun of me when I had this stage of talking like a guy. I don't think I sounded like a guy but apparently I said dude and man in like, almost every sentence. T_T I think I just have cruel friends. Oh wells. LOL. I'm still definantly a girl.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Gender?

What gender?

It's so much more fun having people guess. >__>

Reactions: Her

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • That's for you to know, and me to find out-

-wait... something was wrong with that statement...

I am, indeed, male.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I really am male. I don't want to make people confused about my gender at the least.

It's perfectly alright to want to hide your gender, but confusing people by viewing a gender that you are not is not sweet.

Back