• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akiko

Banned
Years
  • Did you ever tried to suicide?. As for me.. Nope. I really don't wanna try it because i wanna live longer. But still some of us goes Suicide because of some problems. Like problems in money, Problems in the family or problems in love. The most common problem is people tried to Suicide because of "Jealousing". Seeing their love ones with other people. I already experienced that. And i've just ignore it because i have nothing to do with it. I can't do anything. Just accept that your love onse already leave you and doesn't love you anymore. Anyways. Did you ever tried to Suicide?

Akiko.

Last edited:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • I never thought of it and never will think of it ever. My parents say that only people who are mentally weak think of suiciding and I know that I am not weak mentally! I won't suicide even if I fail in life. I believe that one can always overcome difficulties in life by some way or the other. So even if I fail I will try to overcome my challenge.
    Enough lectured on this topic! Bye!

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • Um...not exactly. I've never actually wanted to, since there'd be no point in dying and running away from your problems instead of standing up to them.

©ereal Killer

Illusions or Real Illusions ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2011
    Suicide?
    Funny, this has to be the most random thread ever...
    Just imagine 12 year olds talking about their experience on committing suicide...

As for me, nope and never will...

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • o.O

Actually, I don't like fessing up to this, but I've tried about 3 times. I keep wussing out though. Maybe that's a good thing? I dunno. Weird thing is, I have suicidal thoughts drift into my mind quite often, but most of the time I dismiss them.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Suicide is a stupid thing to do...That's not to say that you can't feel depressed or miserable at some point in your life, but there is always something to live for, even if you feel like there isn't.

And no, I've never had a suicidal thought in my life.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • I haven't tried to commit suicide, but I certainly have had that wave of super depression/thoughts. It's... scary, but I'm not going to take away my life due to whatever circumstances.

Years
  • Don't try suicide, nobody's worth it
    Don't try suicide, nobody cares
    Don't try suicide, you're just gonna hate it
    Don't try suicide, nobody gives a damn

Sorry. Just had to get that out. Seriously, though, people try suicide because they feel worthless or unloved. It's a sad predicament and sadder still when others are unsympathetic and make people who are feeling low feel even lower by calling them weak or stupid.

I haven't tried, but I have (and I suspect many others have) thought about it.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    I haven't tried to commit suicide, but I certainly have had that wave of super depression/thoughts. It's... scary, but I'm not going to take away my life due to whatever circumstances.

I'm in the same boat here to be honest. I've had depression issues and even had to get hellp with them.. I think everyone is a little suicidal but some more than others. I think almost everyone has thought what it would be like if they were to commit suicide. We never stop thinking anyway right? It's just human nauture... I always think of the path of emotional destruction i would leave for my family. How they would be hurt when they've been through so much in their own lives. Thinking about them would always change my mind.
    Suicide is possibly the most selfish and difficult thing someone can do.. Especially if they have family and friends.
    Under those circumstances i wouldn't consider it nor have i tried. No matter how hard life gets. Theres always a better path to take

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
    Years
  • Ummm to be honest, yes D: I have Bipolar disorder, and some personality problems ;_;
    I was being stupid, thinking that no one cared about me. Luckily I was afraid of dying, so I stopped. A few weeks later, I realized how STUPID I was being, trying to commit suicide D:<
    Now I see that people do care. I'm never going down that road, I'm sticking with the people that care about me.

The Darkest Gale

Welcome to my life
    Years
  • Ummm to be honest, yes D: I have Bipolar disorder, and some personality problems ;_;
    I was being stupid, thinking that no one cared about me. Luckily I was afraid of dying, so I stopped. A few weeks later, I realized how STUPID I was being, trying to commit suicide D:<
    Now I see that people do care. I'm never going down that road, I'm sticking with the people that care about me.

well good on you! ^^ as for me well I'm 11 and never have had the thought and never will

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back