• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bear

Fascist baby.
Years
  • olol at title.
    Suicide.

No, not suicide. But I can understand the things that drive some people to it though. =/ It's dark and saddening.

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
  • Well honestly..I've tried it a few times. Never really came close to accomplishing it though. Except for one time, I had my grandpa's AK (modified single shot) and I wanted to, but I couldn't find the clips for it. Found them a week later when I got over it. Lucky me right?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    I've never tried to commit suicide.
    It's not something I'd ever do, or even think of doing. There's too much to live for.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • I dont think this should be a question worth asking anyone, here especially if you dont know them because it is personal. But I do find committing suicide a waste of time and energy because we all know that life is a (you know what) your going to have to deal with it, no I never tried

:t354:TG

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
  • **** suicide, that's the cowards way out!
    Never even thought about doing that. Even when my life was at its grimmest, and believe me, it got there a couple of times. I just always look at the glass half full. Kinda sucks, though, that so many people would do such a stupid thing most likely over a problem that can be fixed.

Years
  • ...right, I've been monitoring this thread for a while and it does seem to touch upon various sensitive areas. Suicide is not an easy topic to talk about, let alone even comprehend and it is easy for a reply in this thread to rub somebody the wrong way based on their own experience. So as a cautionary, this thread is locked.

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back