• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The NEW ranma 1/2 RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I'll be simple and to the point, this is a ranma 1/2 RP, based off of earlier versions. This will try to follow the show, so please if you think you would like to, sign up as characters form the show. Ones already reserved are ranma, haposai, akane, and ryouga. If you need more info on the show, http://www.animeinfo.org/featured/ranma/index.html is the best source there is.

Another thing I'd like to add before the form, is that not everyone will be accepted, please, everyone who is interested sign up, but there are a few limits I need to place for the sake of the RP.

Name:
Looks:
Personality: (Not required)
Fighting style: (If you can't think of anything, just put freestyle)
Other: (Cursed forms if you have any, or special things about the character go here.)

Last edited:
Years
Name: Toklata
Looks:about 5'6", has silver hair that goes to the center of her back, amber eyes, and all black clothes.
Personality: really doens't care aobut naything, thinks she doesn't need anyone else to be happy.
Fighting style: turn wolf, and well.. let's not describe it, shall we?
Other: cursed form is the Arctic Wolf.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
Name: Karisu
Looks: She has mid back length brown hair and yellow eyes. She is fairly short for er age. She also has long nails.
Personality: Karisu perfers to keep to herself and is rather quiet and shy unless angered.
Fighting style: Freestyle
Other: Cursed form: Caracal

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
OOC: I will with a short post, and DP, you're accepted, but what is a caracal?

IC: I had been wandering around the same town for days, looking for the Tendo dojo. I had busied myself completely with my training, and finally, I was ready to face Ranma. Or I would be, if I could just find him!

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
Years
OOC: Look I've returned!! XD Sorry, I had to work somebody's shift today, XD
So Shiney, what are we gonna do about characters like Kasumi and Nabiki, we just can't leave them out...

IC: "RANMA! GET UP! WE'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" Akane yelled in my ear as she continued to beat me.
"Uhh... Akane..." I mumbled, half asleep, as I pointed to a nearby calander, "it's the weekend... Now leave me alone...."
Before I knew it she had splashed me with a bucket of cold water, and I had assumed my female form. "What did ya do that for!!" I yelled at her.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
OOC: I figure we can control them, but not let them have that much to do or say in the RP, making them more of minor characters.

I continued walking around the town, when I heard a female voice scream, I looked around, and saw something shoot by me, and out of reflex snatched it out of the air. It turned out I was holding a tiny old man by a bag stuffed full, which he was holding into with a death-grip. "Hello there Ryouga! Could you uh, set me down please?" He said, smiling jovially, no doubt having stolen more women's underwear. "Haposai, where, is, RANMA?!" I yelled in his ear as loudly as I could, and instantly his mood darkened, and he said "I assume you're reffering to that snot nosed brat I have t- Gaak!" but was cut off as I quickly grabbed a hold of the back of his collar and twisted it, choking him. "Where?" I asked, menace in my voice and a crazed look in my eyes. Haposai pointed, and I dropped him, charging in the direction he pointed, heading straight for the Tendo dojo.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
I leapt out of a few bushes soaking wet and no longer my human self, but rather a tan caracal. I landed on a sidewalk and tried to shake myself dry. After trying this for a few moments, I stopped and looked around at where I was. 'Now where to find some warm water.....' I thought to myself.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I had reached the gate of the Tendo Dojo, and was about to destroy it when I heard Akane's voice. "Akane? Oh no, I forgot!" I said, as I remembered what would happen if Ranma plashed me with cold water when i was around her. I simply stood there, unnable to decide what to do.

Years
"not a great way to start the morning" I muttered. I had woken up uncomfotably early, and I was just wandering around the residence for a while, waiting for the time where i wouldn't have to spend 30 minutes doing nothing. which i was actually doing anyway. but that wasn't the point

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
I walked downm the sidewalk, thankful that I hadn't seen a single soul yet, to come to the gates of the Tendo Dojo and to find Ryuoga. 'Darn.... Most poeple won't appreciate me in this form.' I thought to myself as I tried to silently pad past him.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
I noticed the cat, but I didn't say anything, I was stil trying decide what to do about akane, I simply couldn't think of what to do!I was about to start destroying the wall, but after a moment, controlled myself, My training had done more than increase my physical discipline...

Years
I continued wandering, heading near the dojo To my suprise, I found a boy, about 16, with brownish-black hair. I backed off slightly. I was known for getting into conflicts I didn't want to be in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back