• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The NEW ranma 1/2 RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
Years
  • I continued foreward to see yet another person. 'So much for my luck holding out on not seeing anyone.' I thought to myself as my eye twitched. I didn't want another repeat episode where animal control was brouht in on the scene to try and catch me.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I noticed a girl passing by me, and she caught my eye. she was very pretty, and it was rare to see a girl so young with silver hair...

I quickly snapped back to the present, there were more important things at hand to deal with.

Last edited:

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • After a little while, I noticed there was someone at the gate, it was Ryouga!
    "Wow Ryouga... I'm surprised you found this place again!" I laughed as I opened the gate, still in my female form. "I guess you can come in, but if you try anything funny you know what'll happen!"

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I padded on by down the sidewalk towards my home. I eventually came upon a one story white house. I jumped over the fence that was around it and into its backyard. I think walked by my old white haired father who appeared to be attending to a patch of tomatoes and into an open door.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: prepare for me to bring somehting from the show, nameley, the fact that ryouga doesn't seem to react to common sense. ^_^;;

"Ranma..." I said, anger warping my voice. How could he be so c.ocky at a time like this?! "Preparetodie!!" I yelled, unsheathing my umbrealla, and charging at him, but at a speed that I would have considered normal before my training...

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • OOC: Classic Ryouga style, XD
    IC: "Preparetodie?" I asked myself as he ran at me, then I slammed my fist into my opposite palm "Oh! Prepare to die!" and with that statement I leapt over him and landed behind him, watching as he charged towards who-knows what.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • As S/He went over me, I smiled. My training was going to come in handy now. I whirled around, and my new top speed, my umbrella heading straight for Ranma's skull. "I've leaarned some new tricks!" I yelled exhuberantly as the umbrella was about to make contact...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • As I hit the ground. I quickly rolled back over to my feet. "how is he still so quick? My training should have made me faster than him!" I thought despairingly, and then had an idea. "Take this!" I yelled, throwing a few of my headbands at him shurken style, nothing more than a distraction.

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I quickly ran through a tiled floor kitchen and into a nearby bathroom. I saw warm leftover bath water. 'Mum must have washed the dog earlier.' I thought as I jumped into the water.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOc: X_X. so much for ryouga splashing ranma with hot water to lower his speed.

IC: As I transformed, I was relieved that Akane was nowhere around, but nonetheless, Ranma would pay for this.. "SCREEE!" I shouted, charging at ranma, ready to make advantage of my small size to dodge his attacks.

OOC: I see two good ways to continue this. A: hot water. B: akane.

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • OOC: Or a combination of both... XD
    IC: "Hey Ranma, I brought you some hot water." Akane said as she appeared, luckily for Ryouga, the bucket was in front of her face. She suddenly tripped over a rock and the hot water splashed over Ryouga and I. "Oh Ryouga, I didnt see you." she said.
    "Wow... thanks Akane..." I said sarcastically, hoping to end this fight quickly.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "YAAAAAAHH!" I said, continuing the battlecry from before, I hadn't slowed down in the least, and my umbrella held like a lance. Then I was frozen in place, a few feeet from Ranma when I noticed Akane was there. "Oh no, now what do I do?!" I thought frantically, my plan falling to shreds.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I barely noticed when he punched me in the stomach, but it brought me back to the present. I didn't say anything, but instead I quickly pulled out my belt. This one was a dark red, and seemed to be made of plates rather than a simple band. "Enough is right. Enough of you living!" I yelled, and held the belt high, almost like a whip...

OOC: Let's see just how much an extremely dense metal hurts when used like a whip, shall we? XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back