• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The NEW ranma 1/2 RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • I didn't say anything, but instead snapped my wrist, sending the plates out, making metallic clinking noises as they unfolded towards ranma at an extremely high speed...

OOC: Think akane would interfere, but not after seeing them both get a little hurt?

Years
  • Almost instantly, at a speed only comparable to a wolf's, I got betwen the two boys. "okay, that's ENOUGH! no need to fight you two, I don't care what kind of rivalries you may have!"

Dragon Paw

Lonely Fire Demon Dragon
    Years
  • I changed back to my human form and quickly jumped out of the already dirty water. I took a pink towel that was hanging by a nearby sink and ddryed myself off. I then put on some clothes from the clothes basket nearby (which happened to be blue shorts and a white t-shirt) and walked out of the bathroom and back into my backyard.

"I forgot to tell you dad, I finisehd today's schooling really early today..." I said finally remembering about the five hours I had put in very early in the morning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back