• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen *Shiny hunters thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
this goes like this. we vote for a pokemon that is common and we go look for it, when the first of us catches it shiny, we say it and we go for another one. i think its fun!

i vote for gastly, he is cool (evolves to gengar) and very common!

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
cooool ...imma look for gastly as well.....where should i look lost cave or pokemon tower? pokemon tower has more

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
this topic has not been created with the same purposes before so i dont think there is any problem.

Look for them in poke towerk, ive been lookin for 2 hours and a half already and no shiny :(

keep you informed

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
k im gonna start looking now *pullsout GBA SP out of nowhere* magic muahahaha

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
i know but people do find shinies so why not try ourselves?

Im taking this seriously im not gonna stop till i find one

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
Years
because you never find them when you're looking for them
ok maybe someone might come across a shiney within a week in this forum
but its PROBABLY not going to be the one you have asked them to find

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
Im with ya *pulls out his fire red wth his limeted edition fire red sp and plays on it and travels to pokemon tower* i think tis best there aswell.

firered_deoxys

the pink one rulez all!!
Years
well my friend cam across 2 shineys in one week, a wurmple and a nincada, he mangaed to catch the wurmple and its now a lvl 50 something beautifly
edit:I'd laugh if someone just posted in this thread: "hey I just found a shiney mew" and acctually did find one

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
yes back on teh topic 9f ghastly guys i keep finding haunters which is annjoying. Anywhere else.

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
well, i captured just now a shiny cubone! lololol but its useless for me, wasnt looking for it lol.

so your theory is right.

Lets all try to catch gastly!

oh and it can be a haunter also, both count so dont worry

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
cooool what color is it aaryn?... im not havin ne luck on mine but imma still keep lookin =D

Aaryn

I Want a DS!!!
Years
its quite of green brownish you know, looks like a lizard, lol.

well i continue the search of gastly with no success!

firered_deoxys

the pink one rulez all!!
Years
yeah but marowak aint half bad, and I don't think gastly's any better until it is fully evolved
edit: I think once you have caught enough shiney's you should be able to get a shiney dex and shiney are a little easier to catch

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
i havent found ne yet....i thought about givin up iunno though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back