• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen *Shiny hunters thread*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I have like 130hours, would most of that was from actually playin my game, only like 15-20 hours has been from searching!! And I have one shiny, that isnt bad. And I was ent even looking for the one I got!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    word, do that. that goes for all of you who have been posting here, we're sort of trying to transition to the club only.

Mundane

walking alone
    Years
  • Has everyone quit hunting for shining pokemon, or am i just missing something.
    I am still hatching Chanseys..about three boxes in two days. Anyone else doing
    anything? Hope this club didn't die on me '-'..

BeameR

Lover
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 17, 2006
    we have a club (check my sig) and thats where weve been this topic is dying but join the club its nice there, friendly people, free cake on wednesday, and a stciker for every member

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    we've quit this thread, (if you look you can see that before you we haven't posted here since mid october) and we're in the shiny hunter club now (there's a link in my sig)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Dont spam god. And dont post in threads over a month old,geeze quit being lazy and read the rules.And learn how to spell.Double posting isnt allowed either..

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
    Years
  • pkmaster said:
    jjjjvdr
    can you help me find a shiny/bulbasaur?i need the best place to look foor one. :rambo:
    The best place to look for a shiny bulbasaur is in Prof. Oaks lab. If you are confused, check out a stickied thread called "Shiny Pokemon Discussion", it has a FAQ that should answer most of your questions. This thread has now turned into a place called the Shiny Hunter's Club, basicly, insted of posting here, post there. You can find a link to it in just about any of our sigs, but if you look in mine, you'll see a big picture that says "Shiny Hunters", if you click on that, it will take you to the 1st page of the Shiny Hunter's Club.

Years
  • We have siny pokemon discussion sticky for this and this is the anyways.Don't double post, and Tyranitar Dude don't be so hard on him^^.
    CLOSED

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back