• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The flow of happiness~

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
  • The forgotton past that had flowed like a rushing river from day to day. I use to remember that i was held by your strong arms as we strolled down the peaceful river. But, as time had ticked we were no longer together and yet i had left when i was only six.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I see the happy theme but when you said "we're no longer together" it seemed to turn into a sad ending theme instead o.o

Years
  • the first part of the poem was great! but then i read teh ending "but we were no longer to gether, i left when i was six' i ddn't get taht part, what did age have to do with leaving?
    well, like i said liked it!

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years

• The forgotten past that had flowed like a rushing river from day to day.
    I use to remember that i was held by your strong arms as we strolled down the peaceful river.
    But, as time had ticked we were no longer together and yet i had left when i was only six.

I wonder who the poem is about.. It's obvious that it's about someone you lost when you were 6.. I sense happiness and sadness, and is that a hint of nostalgia?

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I really like this Momo! The way you wove happy and sad together was really great!

It really displayed your emotions well. (im guessing)

Back