• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Souls of Eternity (Morrowind RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • With the success of my last RP of this style (When Worlds Collide) I have decided to make a second RP of the style, but with a few changes to keep things new.

Firstly, you do not need to know anything about morrowind to join this RP, I'm only using it as a basis for the races and world structure.

Secondly, this is to be a quality RP, anyone can join, but please try to use the absolute best of your RPing skills.

Now, to the RP itself. The world this takes place in is about equal to a time just past medievil.

You can play as one of several races, which I will describe now.

"Beast" Races
    Argonian: Littile is known and less is understood about the reptillian denizens of the black marsh. Years of defending their borders have made the Argonians experts in guerilla warfare, and their natural abilities make them equally at home on land and in water.

Argonians posess the ability to breathe water without the aid of magic, and a resistance to most diseases (not immunity) They are also the fastest un-aided swimmers known.

Khajiit: The catlike Khajiit can vary in appearance from nearly elven to the cathar-raht, or "jagua-men" to the great senche-tiger. the most common breed( What you will be playing as) The Suthay-raht, is intelligent, quick, and agile. Bearing almost complete resemblance to that of a breton, albeit posessing ears and a tail similar to a cat. Their heritage gives the Khajiit a natural talent for stealth.

Khajiit have startlingly keen night-vision, allowing some degree of sight in even pitch darkness.

Elves
    Dunmer: Called dark elf by the empire, the Dunmer are grey to black skinned, and red eyed elves, boasting great balance in nearly every form of physical combat, though a master of none.

Dunmer are immune to fire in the sense that they cannot burn, yet the heat and lack of air can still kill them.

Altmer: Known commonly as the High elf, the altmer are golden-skinned, and usually have pale blond to white hair. The tallest of the races, the altmer are suprisingly frail, yet they are beyond a doubt the most talented mages known. Aeons of being so closely entwined with Magika hasgiven the altmer an innate grasp of the arcane beyond any other race, but also a severe weakness to it.

Altmer have more magic energy (Referred to as Magika) than any other race, but are also severely weak against it. Altmer have perhaps even more resistance to disease than the argonians, yet can still catch them.

Bosmer: Known as the wood elves, the bosmer make superb scouts, assasins, thieves, and almost anything requiring the use of stealth. their expertise in taming the wilderness as scouts and hunters has earned them an affinity with animals.

Bosmer are weak with both combat and magic, but excell at stealth, and can command beasts for a short time.

Humans
    Breton: The bretons are second only to altmer in the realm of magic, but more than make up for that with moderate physical prowess. Bretons are highly talented battlemages, and prized mercenaries. Years of study have given the bretons a resistance to the magic which they tame and control for their whims.

Bretons posess an innate boost to magic, but have a resistance to it.

Imperial: The most common race, sophisticated and civilized, the imperials are well-educated and well-spoken, though not physically intimidating. They are very shrewd however, and there is no tactician greater than a general in the imperial army.

Impirials have no innate bonuses, however, they have no weaknesses, and are tolerated, if not welcomed in all regions.

Nords: The nords are a tall and fair-haired people, agressive warriors, and fearless in combat. In addition to being among the best explorers, nords are the best sailors known, and have spread as wide as the imperials. Nords are infamous for their resistance to cold, even magical frost. Violence is an accepted and comfortable aspect of nordic culture; they cheerfully face battle with an ecstatic ferocity that shocks and appals their enemies.

Reguards: The dark-brown skinned and black-haired redguards are the most naturally talented warriors known, excelling in all fields of physical combat, but have no ability to use magic.

Redguard atributes are basically what I just said, sorry that there's not much else to say about them.

Orc
    Orcs: Unable to be classified, the orcs have been given their own group. Once classed as a group of altmer, a curse has rendered them to the level of one of the beast races, however, they are by no means any worse off than they once were. The green skinned and black haired orcs have unshakeable courage, their craftmanship of armor is unrivalled, and are among the most feared combatants on a battlefield.

Orcs are weak with magic, however are also resistant to it. They also posess a berserk rage, allowing them to become nearly unstoppable for a small time, before they are completely drained.

That's the races, I'll post the rest in a moment.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • Other forms

Vampires: Vampires in this RP will be different form most other lore. Firstly, the sun is not as lethal, but is still dealy. It is because they have no resistance to sunlight, and have a burn time of about ninety seconds. Being in direct sunlight without a cloak or full armor for more than 15 minutes will have one bedridden for over a week. Vampires do not age, and do not catch diseases, yet they can still be killed. You can tell if someone is a vampire not by the pale skin, as anyone may have that, and there is only a difference in skin-tone among the human races. Vampires have fangs, which can by hidden. So there is almost no way to distinguish a vampire form a normal person, unless they're in direct sunlight.

Vampirism is spread like an infectious disease. Being close to one cannot infect you with it, however, being slashed, clawed, or bitten by one has a chance to. They do not have bloodlust, yet can regain health by sapping "life energy" from the plasma of other creatures or races. Your character may start as a vampire, but will be considered an "accident" by other vampires, not welcome in any of the three clans, unless you proove your value...

Were-creatures: They may be included in this RP later, but you may not start out as one, I will post info on them should they become available.

Ok, you may now sign up, I won't provide a specific form, but just describe your character how you choose to.

Years
  • Name: Toklata
    species: Khajiit/vampire
    Looks: Despite her heritige, she has snowy while hair that goes down to the center of her back, and amber, almost golden eyes.. She wears totally black clothing, and wears a gold necklace, though it is never visable. Her cat-like ears are visable when she isn't wearing her cloak, and her white tail followes the same rule.
    Personality: reclusive, preferres to be alone, absoloutly terrified of other vampires. She is considerably stealthy, but frequently blunders becuase of her young age. but she is improving rapidly.

Last edited:

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • OOC: Accepted, I might as well post mine.

Name: Diviath
    Theme(s): http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/planetdreamcast/sonic/music/virtualsonic/01_chaos_jam.mp3
    Race: Imperial Vampire
    Looks: Wears all black, but out of taste, rather than a need for concealment. He has dark hair, and very pale skin. However, because of his expiriments with magika, his hair is beginning to go grey, and has the begginings of a moustache, as well as stubble on his chin.
    Personality: Is rather biased against most of humanity, however, he'll welcome anyone who won't attack him personally.
    Other: He is a spellsword, an offbranch to the typical battlemage, favoring medium armor and combat, mixed with enchantments, alchemy, as well as summoning. He was infected by a member of the Adunde clan, giving him bonuses to his magical skills, allowing him to branch out much further in the realm of spellcraft.

Last edited:

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • hmm... time for a name change....

Name: Kieokia

Race: Khajiit/Altmer

Description: Golden-skinned, with pale blonde hair that reaches her waist, white cat ears and tail, and sapphire eyes. Light blue sleeveless shirt and blue pants, silver undershirt with long sleeves. a silver bracelet with a sapphire charm cut into a rose hangs on it.

Personality: Rather shy, quiet sometimes, usually doesnt speak until the person introduces themselves, she is a bit of a loner, and usually hangs back in the shadows.

Other: Kieokia has a bow and arrow that she only uses if nessicary and she can an fight a little bit of martial arts. Being half Altmer, Kieokia can use some types of magic. Particularly favors ice magic.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Name: Corzon

Race: Khajiit/Altmer

Appearance: She looks almost like a Altmer, though upon closer inspection, her jet black cat ears and long black tail give her away as a Khajiit. Her hair is long, flowing, and flaxen in color. Her skin is pale, not quite the golden of most Altmers. Her eyes are a deep oceanic blue, and her frame thin and small. She adorns herself in a feminine attire, usually wearing a flowing black dress that matches the shade of her ears and tail. Upon her head rests and ancient headpiece handed down from her father. The headpiece is a thin silver chain set with many teardrop-shaped crystals. the crystals are all very small except for the large one in the center, which reaches down her forehead.

Personality: Corazon is a shy, soft-spoken girl. She makes friends easilly, as she almost never argues with anyone. She has an understanding for all things natural and good, and a hate for all things evil. She carries an imperial air, most likely due to her heritage. Corazon is extremely loyal to those who take the time to get close to her.

Backround: Corazon's parents were killed when she was small. Her father was an Altmer, a very important one at that. This is why she wears the headpiece, as a symbol of her "royalty" so to speak. Her mother was a Khajiit, and was frowned upon by the elves of her father's race. They loved each other, however, and Corazon was birthed as a symbol of thier undying love. One terrible day, a group of Dunmer Elves burst into her village, slaughtering all but her, and her pet. Jinza is this pet, a red fox who befriended the girl when she was a mere 3 years of age. Jinza has taken on the role of protector for Corazon, and no one gets very close to the girl without getting through Jinza. Corazon now looks for the answers to questions her parents left her with so many years ago. She has little experience with Magika, though she knows it is inside of her. She wishes deeply to train herself to better use it. She can only do simple things with it now.

I know, I kinda went all out here, but I was feeling creative! I hope I get accepted!

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • Name: Kyle. He can't remember his last name

Species: Khadjit/ Brenton

Appearance: Short, brown catlike ears and a shaggy head of brown hair. He has blue eyes that seem to look right into your soul. He wears a black short sleeved shirt and a baggy pair of blue pants. he wears a pair of leather boots on his feet. over top of it all he wears a dark brown vest with pockets in which he keeps his vaulables and tricks of teh trade. He has a large scar across his chest and has no idea where it came from.

Personality: quiet and serious. He is very bitter towards the upper class.He is the sort who would not only rute for teh underdog, but help him out as well. He holds no regard for authority and is naturally suspicious of any person in uniform.

Background: The first thing he could remember was lying in a pile of rubbish in a back alley with a large gash across his chest and no parents in sight. He could rememebr nothing of himself except his name was Kyle. He grew up as an orphan, becoming the most skilled pickpocket and thief short of
    the Bosmer. Because of his experiences as a kid, and the way he grew up, he is very imbittered towards the upperclass and authority figures.He'll do anything to get what he wants' but his basic moral code makes him seem more like a Robin Hood sort of person. He found out through slow mastery of magic his Brenton heritage, but otherwise has no clue as to where he comes from. HIs foremost goal in life is to find out why he was left for dead on the streets, and who his parents are.

Is this one alright?

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • ooc: Hey, I like cats. :\ It's alot like when me and my friend playe dthat D&D game, and three of us had ended up choosing Naga's as characters.

Years
  • I awoke in a dark, sheltered cavern that i had located behind a waterfall. I glansed outside for a mometn, and shied away as I noticed it was still daylight. But it was late in the day, and the sun would set soon. I paced the small cavern, my tail flicking occasionally..

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I stood preariously on an awning, crouched down with my hands placed in front of me. I leaned over and looked into the vender's stall below me. When teh vender turned the other way, I swooped down adn grabbed up a pair of apples before jumping back up onto the awning, then onto the roof. I lay back against the tiles as I began to calmly eat my stolen food, glaring contemptively at the castle in the distance. Rumor was it a princess lived there. Probably enjoy the high life she wa born into, no doubt.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I double checked everything... for the third time. It was ready. All the Dwemer runes were correct, as I coould tell. The control symbols were in place. It was time to summon a Daedroth. Not one to waste time, I immidiately set the spell in motion, a golden light filling the chamber in my manor I had chosen for the summoning, and a form began to take shape...

A hunched over human form, but with much braoder shoulders than any human alive. A head with an elongated snout, and many teeth gaping from it's alligator-like head. As the light faded, it's blueish-purple skin became noticeable, as did something else. The expression on it's reptillian face was not of submission, but of triumph. I felt a surge of power, and wondered what went wrong, then I realized. The runes translated into "bound-to-me" not controlling him, simply linking us. In an instant, my will was overthrown, and any defense I may have put up was washed aside like a dam bursting...

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Corazon wandered the city aimlessly. She merely wanted to escape the palace, the royalty. She walked with a straight back, an regal air floating about her. The crystalline headpiece was set firmly in place around her midnight ears and flaxen hair. The black dress she always wore fluttered in the slight breeze.

She could only imagine what her gaurdians would say upon her return....

She smiled to Jinza who, as always, was at her side. She had entered a string of merchant stands, looking at the wares for sale. She passed an apple stand, smiling to herself.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I looked down and saw someone neraby, obviously royalty by teh way they walked. I smiled mischeiviously as I saw the sparkling crown. I grabbed a rope hanging form a banner over head. I swung down and snatched up teh crown, laughing triumphantly as I landed on teh opposite roof top. I begna to run, knowing Royalty never went anywhere without a throng of bodyguards.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Corazon gasped as the headpiece was snatched from her head. She growled low in her throat. She tapped into her untrained Magika, allowing herself to run fast enough to catch up. She tackled the offending thief into the dust with suprising strength. Jinza bit into the hand that held the headpiece.

"You foul little fool!" she growled. "That is the only thing I have left of my father! How dare you touch it!"

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I was surpsied by how quickly I was over come, and flung the princess off my back, standing up and growling back. " I dare because the upper class look down on my as a common man, when where I come from is no fault of my own!" I snatche the headpeice back and jumepd straight up, landing back on teh rooftops. I erached iinto my fest as I ran, and pulled out a special powder. I muttered something as I dropped the powder behind me, adn the rooftop behind me became as sticky as fly paper

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
  • Corazon followed, angry that this fool had taken all she had of her father. She wanted it back more than anything...

Her feet stuck to the ground, and she knew he'd pulled some stupid stunt. She tapped into her Magika again, only making herself more stuck. She knew the boy was still around.

"You don't know what you're doing!" she cried. "It's not my choice to be what I am! You say it's not your fault where you come from, well it isn't mine either! THat headpiece is all I have left of my father and if you had any heart at all you'd bring it back!"

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I stopped several yards away and turned to her, my eyes flamign with anger. "If you don't like where you are, why do you walk as if you enjoy the high life you did not earn?! I myself have no family, and have nothing to remember them by but this!" With that I yanked my shirt open, revealing the long, red scar across my chest. " You treat an earthly object with high regard, but it is nothing but money to the kind of man who has nothing but himself to live for. " I redid my shirt, then I tossed the crown, causing it to skid across the rooftop to her feet. "Take it back if it means so much. There are other treasures to steal." I snarled. I jumped down from the rooftop into an alleyway, and as I did the rooftop returned to normal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back