• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Souls of Eternity (Morrowind RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    "Have you ever taken on a full grown man? A full grown man who's only desire is to make you submissive enough to rape you? A full grown man who cares nothing for the gaurdianship he has been assigned, but to make you bear and hier to the throne that would include him, making him royalty and powerful?" Corazon said in a dangerous whisper.

"I have lived that nightmare every month since I was 12, Seth. (I think....) Every month, Huntai, my supposed gaurdian would attempt the foulest deeds upon my vulnerable young body. Every month, I would fend him off, escape by some means or another. I think I can handle a forest creature or two..."

But now, bitter tears leaked down Corazon's fair cheeks.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    (kyle) " I sympathize with you." i said seriously. " But a forest creature, unlike this supposed gaurdian, would have no intention of keeping you alive. It would snatch you up if it were big enough and devour you in an instant. I can't let that happen. I've finally found a royal who is kind and understanding instead of conceited and pompous, and I cannot let her be killed."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    OOC: SOrry, too many RPs, too many names....

BIC: Corazon nodded, no longer able to force her voice to work. She replaced her daggar, allowing it's sharp blade to run down her fingers, testing it's sharpness.

"I trust you with my life, Kyle. But if this creature was to scoop you up, who'll be there to save you?" Corazon teased, though her eyes held worry.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "No one but you." I admitted. "But if that were to happen, I would rather you to foresake me and escape than to risk your own life. I feel there is something great about you that has nothing to do with where you're from. I don't want that to be lost forever. A bodyguard must be willing to give his life for those he wishes to protect."

Mew13

Aqua Trainer
    Years
    Corazon nodded, though she knew full well she'd rather die than leave Kyle alone with some beast. Though it was the body protecter's job to give his life for her, it was also her duty as an imperial to follow her instincts. And, she would never, ever let him go.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    This grim talking was making me uncomfortable, so I quickly sought to change the subject. "So where was it we were heading again? I believe you had picked our destination." I reminded her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back