• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Souls of Eternity (Morrowind RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: I was trapped by a cruel master (Morrowind itself) and FT was at a place where she couldn't use the internet, but after FT posts, then I shall. I'd post now, but dinner is any moment now.

Years
    OOC: laptop knows tourture. I knew computers were smart, but I thought the first rule in robotics is not to harm humans...

IC: it was dark enough for me to comeo ut of hiding, and I moved into the nearby town. I practiced moving quietly, hiding behind objects and suddenly using bursts of speed to get to another hiding point. overall, I did fairly well, I only stumbleled 3 times.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    As soon as it had become dark enough to be safe, the Daedroth had sent me out to find more information about the local area, disgruntled that I never left the manor if I could help it. without the wieght of any armor or weapons, I was able to jump up to the roof of a low building, and then from one to another, until I felt the presence of another vampire nearby. without a thought, I hopped from one roof to three others, and found her below. As I did, the Daedroth entered my mind again, and saw what i saw, thought what i thought, and felt what I felt. "Bring her too me... Now." And he was gone. Unnable to hesitate, I took a flying leap from the roof, heading straight for the vampire...

OOC: Where I want this RP to go, is that when you do notice the girl being kidnapped (It's hard for non vampires to tell who is a vampire) that you go off to try to rescue her, to find me under the complete control of the Daedroth I mentioned, which is somewhere between a spirit and a demon, I'm not sure which better translates from morrowind to myth.

Years
    I heard a rush of air, and looked up to see a human leaping form a nearby roof. I got a sinking feeling in my stomach, which could only mean he was a vampire. I quickly darted forward, trying to get out form under him.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I missed her, and hit the ground next to her with a dull thump. As I got to my feet, the daedroth entered my mind again. "Bring her to me!" I began casting a paralize spell, hoping to make her unnable to fight as I brought her to the manor...

Years
    I saw him preparing a spell, and bolted, trying to get away before he finished.. I was working on adreniline, though harsh conflicts with other vampires was common for me. That's why I avoided other vampires at all cost..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I finished preparing the spell, a small green, almost tranparent ball forming in my hand, which quickly shot after the girl. It was a short durration spell, but would stop her form moving an inch if it hit...

Years
    I felt the spell reach me, and to my shock, I found myself totally unable to move! I mentally said several curses, than started wondering how I'd be able to get out of this mess..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Putting aside any desire for stealth, i quickly walked over and hefted up the girl over my shoulder, and took off, managing to dash though several alleyways, through the town, and even past the castle without being noticed, or so I had thought...

OOC: No matter how far ahead we go, you can notice the person hauling away the obviously paralized girl.

Years
    despite the fact that my body was no longer able to move, my heart was beating at what felt like 200 heartbeats per second. my mind was buzzing, attempting to figure out why I was beign kidnapped, and how to get out...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    After a few more minutes of jogging, we had reached my manor, and I quickly walked inside the door, which locked itself behind me. I brought the girl into an upstairs room, where the daedroth was lounging, haven eaten an entire doe while I was gone. "Good, set her down, and I will make the neccisary preperations." It said, in a loose, reptillian voice, and I set her down as instructed. Instatnly, I saw highly detailed runes enter my mind, so complex, that they were beyond me totally. yet I felt my own magika within me rise, and somehow conform itself to the runes, forming a complex spell. The girl would no longer be paralized, but unable to bring herself to do any action that would harm either of us, or escape.

"now come to me, my servant." It ordered, and I was forced to walk over to where he was, and get down on my hands and knees before him in submittance...

Years
    I watched the other vampire, until he bowed down to the reptilian creature, of which I couldn't identify. but there was somethign wrong here. It looked as though the human was under the control of the reptile. Didn't matter. I was too furious to care.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    IC: After a moment, it allowed me to rise, and after I did, i looked back at the other vampire. I walked over, and took her hand. "I'm sorry, but this was beyond my control." I said, sincerity in my eyes.

OOC: Remmeber the spell, before you kill him, remember the spell!

Years
    It would have only taken a moment for me to tear him apart. but I could feel the spell restraining me. my puipils dialated, a mixed sign of cat anger and fear. But as much as I hated to say it, i was a captive...

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I saw the anger in her eyes, and apparently so did the Daedroth. "Such a fiesty little bird." He said, this time his voice had an almost hungry tone in it, at which i whirled to face it. "Perhaps a form more apropriate..."

I felt something enter my mind once again, but it was almost the oposite of last time. It was extremely simple. A picture, but i felt all of the magicka within me rise, and take the shape of that picture, and 'overiding' the girl with that image. A simple enough concept, yet it took every scrap of energy I had. I sat down on the floor before I collapsed, and looked up to see a very different girl next to me...

OOC: Don't kill me, you're the one who gave me the idea in the first place. The form FT is now in, is here: https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/AIVAS/mint.jpg

Years
    it took little to no time for me to notice the form he had me in, and it took every ounce of my mental control to keep from cursing. I closed my eyes, focusing my mind and soul on becoming oblivious to the world around me. my usual mental hiding tactics that i used to keep away form somehtign that hurt me..

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I would have been infuriated with the Daedroth, and would have tried to destroy it, had it not only drained me with thw two spells, but could flatten my will and toss it aside in an instant, as it already had if I tried anything. "It looks like the servants finally recognize the master." it said, with a hiss almost like a laugh...

Years
    "that is withen your own opinion. however, perhaps it would have been wise for you to catch up on human superstition" I finally said, not moving. I normally tried to avoid speaking, but now i had run out of options.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "And just why is that?" He said, an evil grin appearing no his toothy jaws. "My servant here has been most lacking in his knowledge of his kinds, yet from what I have found, he is powerful when compared to the norm of his kinds." He finished, indicating me. I hung my head, it was pointless to respond.

Years
    "you chose to assult a cat. anger a member of the feline family. You do know what that tends to result in, i should hope" I said calmly, seemingly unaffected by my surroundings. my panic was gone. while I could not harm any of them, I could hope that the cat's curse would work..

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back