• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like: BLEACH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    Well, do you?

As for me,

I have completely neutral feelings towards BLEACH.

Pros:

Good Characters
    Great Fight Scenes
    Good Concept
    Some of the characters from ZOMBIEPOWDER. have been improved

But on the Cons:

The Story in the Soul Society Saga was all over the place
    I liked the plot of the first couple of episodes, you know, Soul Reapers vs Hollows
    And some characters from ZOMBIEPOWDER. have gotten worse (Wolfina>Orihime)
    Fights are few and far apart

So, yeah,

6.1/10

It's gets the point one for having an epic soundtrack.

EDIT: 400th POST, I AM AWESOME FOR I HAVE NO LIFE AND HAVE POSTED HERE 400 TIMES!!

CAPS LOCK IS AWESOME!!

2nd EDIT: I wrote seven? Not sure what I was thinking.

Last edited:

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    I watched an episode or two and I liked it for the most part. I'd like to check it out some more but I'm far too lazy to stay awake late at night to watch it on TV.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
    It's alright, but it isn't anything special.

To be honest, I probably wouldn't have any will to keep watching it if it weren't on Adult Swim.

Guitar

insane little bug
    Years
    I never got into Bleach, and I honestly don't see what's so great about it other than the cute character designs.

I can't see anything about the show other than continuous and dragged out fighting and fighting. And fighting can be cool, you know, if characters actually die, but in Bleach they almost never do. Where is the suspense?

There is nothing in Bleach that makes it better than other shows. I'd rather have the far superior Gurren Lagann, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, and Death Note than the endless repetition that is Bleach.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
    Bleach is cool but they make the fillers so long in the anime, there's like more episodes of filler than the actual series. The worst thing about the fillers is it's smack in the middle of the greatest blood shed that every Bleach fan has been waiting for.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I watched up to around the when the Espada came out.
    Got kinda boring during Filler arcs.
    Overall, its a good series, I got really stuck into it the first couple of episodes.
    Might be watching more when I'm bored.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    bleach manga is good, but the anime is kinda blah 8( fillers are everywhere.

but the current anime filler is pretty good though. best filler overall.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh man, I love Bleach! It is a great anime. I remember watching the first two episodes subbed. And after that I watched more and more. And when Bleach came on Adult Swim, I watched the dub and sub. But now as of late I been reading the manga and it is pretty good. Need to get back watching the anime sometime. It will happen. I love the characters in that anime. I think the only characters I don't like is Mayuri and Aizen! I used to hate Bakyura, but I don't anymore. He is fine now. I really like Ichigo, Renji, Shinji, Hiyori, Orihime, Rukia, and others I can't name.

I really like the storyline. They have good fights and keeps me tune in for more. And I love the art style. Kubo is awesome. <3

Last edited:

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    And fighting can be cool, you know, if characters actually die, but in Bleach they almost never do. Where is the suspense?

I know! When Byakuya hit Renji with the Senbon Zakurakageyoshi (Vibrant Display of 1000 Cherryblossoms) I was like "Oh snap. Renji's dead. Well, he was short lived."

But he survives! And I was like WTF? I think getting sliced a thousand times all over your body and getting blood shot 10 feet into the air, would cause death!

MechaTrickster

Another person in the world
    Years
    Bleach is pretty badass but with a stupid/funny side to it. Making it worth watching

I know! When Byakuya hit Renji with the Senbon Zakurakageyoshi (Vibrant Display of 1000 Cherryblossoms) I was like "Oh snap. Renji's dead. Well, he was short lived."

But he survives! And I was like WTF? I think getting sliced a thousand times all over your body and getting blood shot 10 feet into the air, would cause death!
    Isnt he already dead? Wierd....

Last edited:

monkeyboi

Pokemon hack/game player
    Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2013
    i personally love bleach watch the subbed version as i can't stand the english dub and have read all manga.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    Bleach is pretty badass but with a stupid/funny side to it. Making it worth watching

Isnt he already dead? Wierd....

Not from that if I remember correctly because I remember seeing him in the later episodes (I go to the library, people watch BLEACH on the computers next to me). And if he is dead, well, not from that. And there's also another thing that perplexes me about BLEACH, if you die in the Soul Society, where do you go after that? A Super Soul Society or does it pull a Dragon Ball and you get erased from existence? Maybe I'm nitpicking, but at least DBZ tried to explain it... Just a little plot hole.

Also, GIR = WIN.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back