• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like: BLEACH?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    It used to be good at the beginning, but they should have killed it before they went to Hueco Mundo. They are just dragging it on and on with those stupid fillers, extremely long fights, and the huge lack of good guys dieing. And somehow, Ichigo(and friends, might I add) suddenly gets significantly stronger in less than a day; He got his ass handed to him by Ulquiorra, but he came back in what, 2 hours at equal strength of Ulquiorra? Come on, even dragon ball z makes more sense than that, what with their super saiyans and such.

scyfer

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    the whole ichigo versus hollows was great, and when they went to rescue rukia, but after that it just got... dumb, theyre stretching it out to much, they should just end it

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    the whole ichigo versus hollows was great, and when they went to rescue rukia, but after that it just got... dumb, theyre stretching it out to much, they should just end it

My thoughts down to the last detail. It's like the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumaya (that was harder to spell than it is to pronounce!), the old plot before they realized she was god was just better.

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
    The series has some potential. But every time they take off to some crappy arc which just fills and wastes time then it just really pisses me off. I mean other animes do these strange arcs, but they usually last like a month at most, some times even just a week. But this new like zanpakto arc is really getting on my nerves because the manga has progressed so much and they are there doing bull squat.

What ever thats my two cents on the situation right now.

.Chocolate.

n_n no.
    Years
    I love Bleach! It's one of my favorite anime ever.:3
    Ulquiorra's sooo cute...x3 And so is Ichigo. I love both of them.xD;
    I haven't read or watched the manga/anime for a while...maybe I should go back.

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Sep 30, 2010
    Bleach is my favorite anime/manga of all time!
    My favorite character is Aizen-sama(hence my username). Ulquiorra-sama is pretty cool, too.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    I watched 228 episodes.

I have no desire to see any more... quite a waste.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Wait, really? this is from September last year. Please make a new thread about this if you plan to revive the topic.

btw being said, i stopped watching after the soul society arc

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back