• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Milk and cookies :3

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
  • Imo, you can never get too old for milk and cookies.

What's your little pleasure? Perhaps it's a leftover remnant from childhood like sleeping with a favourite stuffed toy, or maybe you just like to sit down every day after school and read exactly 43 pages of your book. I wanna know! Please, share.

:3

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    oh my goddd, milk and cookies = <3. especially oreo's and fudgeeo's.

that's probably one of my guilty pleasures since childhood, though. :]

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • Fruit and Oat ftw. I just had a big stack of them with strawberry milk. It's a slight variation on the 'homemade choc chip cookies and fresh milk' thing, but it's still damn awesome. I feel all nostalgic now. And I'm only 14. :3

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • My guilty little pleasure is watching animated films, like Finding Nemo and Monsters Inc (or, like now, Pikachu's Vacation), curled up under a duvet with my dog, DS and stuffed toy sheep Lara.

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • Fridge-raiding is ftw. I don't see how it would be related to your grandfather's death, however. Depression? You're not depressed, by any chance, are you?

Years
  • Uhhhh. I don't really have one.
    I don't eat cookies with milk. Never had.
    I don't sleep with anything... except females! ROFL!

Ummm... Oh, I have a lot of old games in my room that I like to play?

Back