• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hard Head Trading

MarineCorpsKid

Poseidon's Heir
Years
  • Hey whats up guys, MarineCorpsKid is back at it again. This time however, My primary focus is to not TRADE you pokes, but TMs! Yes! Thats right, Lots and LOTS of TMs! Due to the fact that me and my friends all agree that having an assortment of our favorite moves at our disposal, we all agreed to trade as many things as we could for TMs. As you all may know, Technical Machines can be very important to the avid pokemon trainer. These fancy little discs give you the power to teach your pokemon almost any move you wish. So, after long and grueling trade after trade, I have finally come up with enough to run a decent TM shop.

Pokemon(As requested in Rules)
    Geodude-22
    Staravia-24
    Golbat-25
    Luxio-22
    Meditite-23
    Ponyta-21
    Prinplup-19
    Buizel-13
    Paras-6
    Togepi-1

And of course, do not forget ALMOST every TM you can think of. No Gen.5!! Anything, Gen.4 and below, ask for the TM and I will look to see if I have it. If not, I can always attempt to snag one ASAP.

Here is how this will work:

1 TM=Any Reg. Pokemon.
    2 TM= Items
    3 TM= EV'd
    4 TM= Legendaries
    5 TM= Shinys

Also will give one or two TM's for graphics for my shop here, I just spent like ten minutes reworking this. Will spend more time once things get going. Also, I restarted my Heartgold, so looking for Pokes to trade over to it, as well as maybe some EVing services and such. I am pretty easy to trade with.

My Diamond version houses all TMs, so when you add me, you will need to add two FCs.

Diamond FC: 1034 4487 7805
    HeartGold FC: 4599 2714 3722

So how will this work? Well, when we finalize a trade, I will load my Diamond, trade you the respected TM's. As such, I expect people to be honest traders, and then wait for me to load my Heartgold, because that is where I want whatever I am trading for to go into.

Last edited:

Rolitika

Check out my thread!
    Years
  • I'll help. Can you give me until tomorrow though? I'll try to remember. VM me tomorrow sometime and I'll get you an untrained level 1 eevee with a waterstone.

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    yeah I am interested and i have a level 1 eevee..
    or a level 33 one.
    you choose

MarineCorpsKid

Poseidon's Heir
    Years
  • alright, well I will trade you both. I will go and make the cranindos right now. My friend code is on my sig. I am always playing so maybe some time today we could make the trade.

Rolitika

Check out my thread!
    Years
  • That stealth rock tm is catching my eye. The only two advanced UT fire pokemon I have are camerupt and mascargo, both over 50 (forgot exact level) but if you're willing to train I can breed something for you (located under Breeding Only section). I can even train them if you're too lazy ha but since a stealth rock isn't too much of an offer, I'll do till 25 30 ish. how does that sound?

MarineCorpsKid

Poseidon's Heir
    Years
  • That sounds great. You dont have to train if you dont want to. Im not lazy : ). I will throw the Stealth Rock on a Chingling. Just cuz i dont want it : ). So would you be able to breed, a starter for me? if not then maybe an evolved form of a starter. Im not picky really. Just any fire starter that you feel up to breeding will do for me.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • I have a scyther lv. 60 or something, if you like it, vM me when we can trade
    By the way, can you let your huanter hold everstone, please......I don't want it to evolve into Gengar
    Thank You ^_^

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    I can get you a Bayleef with Sunnyday, SolarBeam, and Energy Ball for that Aerial ace?

MarineCorpsKid

Poseidon's Heir
    Years
  • Im sorry I dont have Aerial Ace anymore. I didnt think anyone checked this thread anymore, but now that i see people do, i will update it. Im really sorry for the inconvienence (spelling?)

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Stone Edge
    U-Turn
    Grass Knot
    Moon Stone
    Dusk Stone

All those are catching my eye.

Would you like a Dragon?(CMT for dragons + others).

And please, PM me, as i never have time to find threads

Years
  • Here is what Ive got now. I will be breeding soon, I dont know when. I need four more pokemon to complete my Pokedex. If anyone can help me, PLEASE do...Thank you.

Pokemon For Trade:
    8 Fossils (Skull)-Willing to train if you would like.
    Gyarados-Level 32(Female)
    Gastrodon-Level 42(Female)
    Pikachu-Level 33(Female)
    Snover-Level 38(Male)
    Psyduck-Level 25(Male)
    Gastly- Level 22 (Male)
    Cranidos(2)-Level 20 (Males)
    Kadabra-Level 47 (Male)
    Mime Jr.-Level 19 (Female)
    Mothim-Level 26 (Male)
    Machoke-Level 41 (Female)
    Floatzel-Level 30 (Male)
    Ponyta-Level 31 (Male)
    Luxray- Level 35 (Female)
    Steelix- Level 47(Female)
    Bronzong-Level 43
    Gabite-Level 30 (Male)

Items-
    Meadow Plate
    Icy Rock
    Damp Rock
    Light Clay
    Mind Plate-2
    Icicle Plate
    Spelltag
    Razor Claw
    Exp. Share
    Hard Stone
    Heart Scale-15
    Iron Ball
    Rose Incense
    Spooky Plate
    Dread Plate
    Magnet
    Scope Lens
    Stones-
    Dusk Stone
    Moon Stone
    Fire Stone
    Sun Stone-3
    Thunderstone-4

TMs-
    Hail
    Bullet Seed
    Torment
    Attract
    Silver Wind
    Grass Knot
    Flash Cannon
    Trick Room
    Roar
    Dig
    Sludge Bomb
    Sandstorm
    Secret Power
    Snatch
    Fling
    Stone Edge
    U-Turn

Wants- Water Types

I have a bunch of water type if you want plus more pokes in my thread if you'd like. im interested in your stone edge and sludge bomb tm's

MarineCorpsKid

Poseidon's Heir
    Years
  • Live_Wire--If you can get a Wormadam, then i will be glad to give you Sludge Bomb. But someone else posted for Stone Edge. BUT if they cannot provide what i need, and you can, then of course you can have stone edge.

Lance--Lance, I will give you two of the objects you want, for one Cherrum (i think) its number 59 in the Diamond Pokedex. And I will give you all of the items you requested if you can get me a Drifloon. As these are the two pokes i need. : )

MarineCorpsKid

Poseidon's Heir
    Years
  • You mean those Items you get from the Battle Tower? If so, then no i do not. I am very sorry. I have been working on breeding, and training. I want to try and become a Water Gym leader, or an Elite here on PC.... : )

Years
  • Live_Wire--If you can get a Wormadam, then i will be glad to give you Sludge Bomb. But someone else posted for Stone Edge. BUT if they cannot provide what i need, and you can, then of course you can have stone edge.

Lance--Lance, I will give you two of the objects you want, for one Cherrum (i think) its number 59 in the Diamond Pokedex. And I will give you all of the items you requested if you can get me a Drifloon. As these are the two pokes i need. : )

ok cool luckily i have some burmy. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2010
    You mean those Items you get from the Battle Tower? If so, then no i do not. I am very sorry. I have been working on breeding, and training. I want to try and become a Water Gym leader, or an Elite here on PC.... : )

how do you do that?
    (filler)

MarineCorpsKid

Poseidon's Heir
    Years
  • Well, from what ive gathered, Someone proposes a new League to one of the Moderators, if they approve, you make the post in the Battle Stadium, asking for Gym Leaders, Elites, a Champion and so forth. You post rules, prizes, points if you want it to be point based. Then people will post their information, asking to either be a challenger, or a Gym Leader. So you know, you would have people asking to be Water, Electric, Steel, Psychic etc. gym leaders and elites. So, when someone posts a new league, im hoping to be a Water Gym leader, as i Love water types.

Back