• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: EruptionRuby & TsunamiSapphire OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • This is the Pokemon: EruptionRuby & TsunamiSapphire OOC, where we can discuss the RP that we have. You can ask questions, like say when will the next chapter come up, have I been accepted, etc.

Here's the RP's link: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=209426

You can also ask me why I made it in the first place, and you can ask questions about joining, like if your unsure about some stuff. Go ahead, ask. Like, what is an exceptional biography?

The OOC shall be updated daily, okay?

The Characters in the RP:

ShadowYashi's Biography: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5591829&postcount=7

Charizard Man's Biography: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5592057&postcount=17

Hot n' Cold's Biography: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5595400&postcount=27

Spikey-Eared Pichu's Biography: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5595643&postcount=32

TundraCanine's Biography: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5599475&postcount=19

Yuukihime's Biography: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5613407&postcount=133

Lachryma's Biography: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=5602798&postcount=33

Last edited:
    Years
  • The Trainers

TRAINER CARDS:

Bree Greene:
    Pokemon: EruptionRuby & TsunamiSapphire  OOC

Badge Case:

Branson Allen:

Badge Case:

Josh Sugimori:

Badge Case:

Cio Mordise:

Badge Case:

Beatrice Noir

Badge Case:

I've finally decided: I will use Pokecharms, okay? Thanks!

Last edited:

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • But that was only for the Psuedo, a simple SU would be fine for Slakoth or Whismur, its probably either because their not interested or are too held up with other RP's they might be in

Years
  • That's correct....well, at least the thread is getting more well known.

By the way, you don't have to be a new Trainer. You can be something else, like a new Champion of your home region.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

• "Like good job or something?"

Nahh, Idk Erik, but this looks really well, I'm thinking of maybe joining... Nah, my Biography would suck (not as bad as Shaih's tho), and it'd be hard for me to follow these things... I am new to RPs after all..

So I just came to say good luck, good job, and bump the thread a bit (because you told me to) :D

Years
  • Alright guys, I'll be using the OOC from now on to post up chapters and stuff. I ask you guys to make Trainer Cards (Pokecharms please) so that I can update your Trainers daily, okay? Like when they get a new Pokemon or badge or something....

No, give me a Trainer Sprite. I'll edit it so it has the Badge Case and Pokemon, okay?

Anyway, for those wanting to join, POST HERE. The main thread is going to be used by RPer's only, okay?

Finally, one more thing: the Prologue is being reset. I'll repost tonight (that's my time) or tomorrow. Either, expect to write a lot.

I'll be on PC for awhile, just so you know. I'll edit the first post of the OOC and Main Thread, okay? See ya~

ShadowYashi

Years
  • Hey HnC. Is this your first time ever roleplaying?

Uhhh, that's odd. Why post chapters in the OOC?
    GM's [Game Masters] usually post their chapters in the main thread. It'll be too much if you post the chapters in the OOC, and we have to switch back and forth from this and the main thread they should go in the main thread, you know like what Breezy did, actually, that's what most GM's do, in a chaptered RP, the chapter posts go in the main thread.

Years
  • *sighs* I give up too easily....

Okay, the Main Thread to make it easier. I'll post the Prologue right now~ (Wow, that was the fastest 5 minutes ever!)

For Trainer sprites, use anything, really. As long as it doesn't exceed 100 x 100 pixels.

ShadowYashi

Years
  • I'm Sorry!!!! >.<
    I'm not upsetting you am I?
    I'm being too much of a harda$$ and its not even my RP.

Years
  • Naw, it's okay. I'm just being weak, like I always am.

But yeah, the storyline is getting started. I've already got 7 chapters planned out...so expect to see some changes!

!

Last edited:

~Hot n' Cold~

is too good for a title.
    Years
  • OOC
    ShadowYashi - Actually, it's my second.

Something I don't really like about this is that you don't really have too much freedom. I mean, if one person posts a battle between Jenny and Aqua and another person posts a different battle between Jenny and Aqua, then how would that work out? It really wouldn't work together...

Years
  • Alright guys, I put up your biographies for the world to see.

One more thing. I add BB Codes to the Banners, just Copy n' Paste it into your signature, just remove the spaces.

Any ideas on how to make them better would be appreciated, or make a banner yourself would be very helpful, thanks!
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    One last thing. I'm going to extend the sign-up period by 4 days, but I doubt anyone else will join...

Years
  • You should post your entry here. I recommend copy n' pasting the form so that you don't miss anything. I hope to read your biography!

I re-edited for the Prologue for the last frickin' time. I hope this one works out for you guys, since the other one kinda sucked >.<

Last edited:

TundraCanine

Shizuku
    Years
  • Ok good, just wanted to verify that.

SU:
    Name: Branson Allen (Prefers to be called Rho)

Home Region: Born and raised in Olivine, Johto.

Personality: Branson is usually easy going, and tried to perk up anyone who is feeling down.

History: Branson was born in Olivine, Johto, with his fraternal sister Jasmine. They were both raised by their grandparents, who owned the Olivine Gym. When they passed, Branson was the first candidate for the new gym leader, but he did not want to stay in one place for his Pokemon training career. He wanted to travel. Although timid and less competitive, Jasmine accepted the job. Upon this, Branson decided to start his journey. Without a Pokemon however, he could do nothing.

Their Goal: Branson's goal is to teach people about how Pokemon are not just tools for fighting, but they are invaluable companions as well. That they need to be treated with love and affection.

Physical Features: Branson has dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. He is usually seen wearing an emerald fragment that he discovered in a cave as a necklace. He normally wears green and gray clothing, but on occasions that require formal clothing, he will wear a nice dark blue dress shirt he keeps around.

Unique Qualities: Branson is just a normal, beginning, Pokemon trainer.

RP Sample:
    Branson stood at the sidelines of Olivine Gym. "Come on Jasmine, hit em hard with Steelix!" he shouted. Jasmine nodded, for at that moment, Magneton had just been dominated by a trainer's Growlithe. "Arg, she really needs to know that Steel is weak to Fire. Every trainer she has fought today has flattened her." Branson sighed. He could have been the Olivine Gym leader, but he had chosen to be a roamer. Traveling the land and cities. He stood up. "Jasmine, I'll be at the Harbor, come talk to me after you're done." His timid sister merely nodded. He walked through the double doors of the gym, and strode towards the docks.

He sat there thinking. Would Grandma and Grandpa approve of me going out on a journey and leaving Jasmine here to run the gym by herself? she still hasn't won against a challenger, and she's been the leader for 3 months. Just then, Darman, the towns resident fisherman walked by. "Well hello Branson, how are you today?" he stated in his usually friendly manner. "Oh, hi Darman." Branson replied sadly. "Problem buddy?" Darman said as he sat down next to Branson. "Well, its that I want to leave Olivine and start my own Pokemon journey, but I'm nervous about what my grandparents would have thought about me leaving Jasmine here alone."

Darman pondered it for a moment. "Branson, you have to let go and leave sometime, and while you're thinking about it, you should leave soon. Sure Jasmine is having trouble with the gym, but there are other people to help her. You can't base the rest of your life watching over her. You have to go your own way." Branson smiled. "Darman" he said. "Why are you so wise?" The old fisherman smiled. "It comes with age"

Starter: Aron

Starter Nickname: Alloy

Personality: Alloy is very weary, she is frightened easily, and is normally found hiding behind Branson.

Unique Qualities:
    Alloy has two distinct dents on her side. They are of unknown origin.

Years
  • Pretty good! You're accepted! You also get both egg moves!

So yeah, you can submit the Prologue today, or for 4 days afterwards, okay? After that, I'll give you a a warning, and if you don't post it in 2 days, you're officially kicked out, okay? I look forward to reading your post!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back