• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What should the next generation have?

Should they use the Poke walker

• Total voters

Abs0l

Future Manga Maker
    Years
    The next generation will be in Johto and what new things should it have.
    New pokemon? New allies? New Rivals?
    I think that there should be a new duo with ash.
    Also Ash should go to a new place that recently opened in johto. then he gets a pokewalker and pikachu stays inside of it =O. that would be amazing. And when they get out of the poke walker its like how they come out of the pokeball but more awesome.

If there is already a topic about the next gen and it is really similar i am sorry I am new and i dont know.

Last edited:

loliwin

→ Level 69
    Years
    Cool idea to use the Pokewalker, but Ill miss Pikachu a lot. :(

I think they should make it more funnier and make Ash better.

Abs0l

Future Manga Maker
    Years
    Ash should actually go through puberty. Isnt he like 15 or something. and he should get his first kiss. =P

Also he should get a girlfriend.... either may or misty

Last edited:

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I think there should be short story arcs. The series already has long story arcs that span entire seasons, like Team Galactic slowly carrying out their plans, and Ash's rivalry with Paul, but I think there should also be short story arcs that span about eight episodes or so. The episodes would still be self-contained stories like they always are, but there would be a little plot point in each episode that progresses the story arc, and then in the eighth episode the arc would be resolved. And then the next episode would start a new arc.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    Also, Volkner should replace Brock as the "older brother" figure. This would go down well with fans as Volkner is very attractive.

Years
    Ash should actually go through puberty. Isnt he like 15 or something. and he should get his first kiss. =P

Also he should get a girlfriend.... either may or misty

What about Dawn?She is better!!Is Ash actually somewhere betwin 15 years old?He looks like the same size as Dawn.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    Urmm Do yu know the legendaries like Moltres, Zaptos, Articuino = entie, ruiku, swuice = uxie, mesprit, azelf = raquaza, groudon, kyore= Should all be mixed up altogeather and should have some new features i would also recommend new moves, items and Key items who agrees with me if they dont and want to change anything just write my name and wat yu think is wrong

Make the contests more interesting, if they are used again, by actually incorporating some of the game rules

I would agree because all we do is just practiclly do nothing exept do moves lol urhm yerh make them more interesting

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2012
    Ash needs to get back his Pokemon that are currently in training (Charizard, Squirtle and Primape) and his Pokemon who are with Oak (Bulbasaur, Bayleef, Muk, etc.)

I realize he has a ton of Pokemon, but I'd like to see his 'big popular' ones from the early generations along with the newer ones.

Years
    ^I agree, I want Ash to use some of his older Pokemon too.

Who said the next Generation will be in Johto? That'll suck, what's the point of going back?
    Thank you.

Why does everyone want Ash to go back to Johto? If you were in his position, would you want to start re-traveling all the regions you've already been too? Seriously, what's the point? Kanto is one thing, but I don't want to see Ash traveling every region multiple times.

I would much rather see another random series like the Orange Islands.

I hope the Pokeathlon replaces contests. I also hope that Brock gets to stay.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    If Ash did indeed go to Johto I would like to see Lyra (and that other kid) replace Dawn and Brock... I hate Lyra in the games but she was awesome in the anime.

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Ash is silly starting every new region with Pikachu only. If he takes back Charizard or Sceptile, he will have easier in Gym Battles.

Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    Ha that would be so awesome if Misty was back for a full season. Or his girlfriend even.

Pokekid1995

The beatles
    Years
    this is pretty much what will happen.

Ash leaves all his pokemon excpt Pikachu at Oaks lab when he gets to new region something bad will happen sort of like in Hoehn or sinnoh when he first arrived. he will meat up with either brock or the girl from pokemon black and white he will catch the flying type u find earliest in game and one of the starters (or two) in that region. he will have a fire water and grass pokemon and some other pokemon from that region or an earlier one. he will collect 8 badges while new girl will most likely try to get 5 ribbons. brock will act as a big brother figure. new girl will be in grand festival and lose. ash will lose that regions tournament. minor things will be new rivals dawn returning for a few episodes evil team besides rockets. team rocket will try to steal pokemon. there will be a legendary pokemon conflict 3 or 4 movies the end

Back