• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    You all know Choose Your Own Adventure books, right? Well, here it is on PokeCommunity! You all will vote on a movement to make, until you either win, or LOSE. After 3 votes on an option, the next scene appears. If you lose, a new scenario will be drawn up.

Pallet Town
    First off, you've just woken up. Today's the day you are to begin your long awaited Pokémon journey. You've eaten breakfast, dressed up, and head out the door. Where do you head from here?

Choices:
    Towards Route 1
    Towards Professor Oak's Laboratory
    To the Rival's House.

EDIT
    I've decided to post up your current status so that you can play accordingly. Refer to this for any inventory, Pokemon, badge information, or whatever.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • You all know Choose Your Own Adventure books, right? Well, here it is on PokeCommunity! You all will vote on a movement to make, until you either win, or LOSE. After 5 votes on an option, the next scene appears. If you lose, a new scenario will be drawn up, or you can request to make one yourself. Here's the first scenario:

Pallet Town
    First off, you've just woken up. Today's the day you are to begin your long awaited Pokémon journey. You've eaten breakfast, dressed up, and head out the door. Where do you head from here?
    Choices:
    Towards Route 1
    To the Rival's House.

Yeah, I do. To Professer Oak's Laboratory

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Route = 1
    Lab = 1
    Rival = 0

I'm changing the thing from 5 votes to 3.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    How do you know what's filler and what isn't? There is no filler, every choice and action changes the course of the story in some way.

Route = 1
    Lab = 2
    Rival = 0

Lab needs 1 more.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    You decided to head over to Professor Oak's lab to obtain your Pokémon so that can begin your adventure. On your way over there, you hear noises coming from Route 1. Do you check it out, or not?

Choices:
    Go check out the commotion!
    Keep on your way to Oak's.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    To the Commotion it is!
    Your young curiosity leads you towards Route 1. As you run closer and closer, the noise grows louder and louder!! You finally run up, and looking over a ledge, you see a man dressed in all black, with a big red "R" on his shirt harassing a young woman alongside his Pokémon, a Nidorino!

rbspr033.png

Nidorino Lv.18
    Known Attacks: Tackle, Horn Attack, Double Kick, Poison Sting

If you don't do anything, who knows what'll happen to that girl!! What do you do?!

Choices:
    Attempt to Rescue her!
    It's no business of mine.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    The Nidorino is the Rocket's.

Rescue = 2
    Leave = 0

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Rescue her it is!
    You decide to be a hero and rescue the damsel in distress! How do you plan on doing so?

Your Options
    Send for help
    Dash down there, headfirst
    Try to make a distraction

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back