• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon: Choose Your Own Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2011
    I'd dash in there and try to knock the guy down, shouting at the lady to run. After (if) she has done so, then I'd run too.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    You choose to Dash!
    You decide to barrel down there, head first, in an attempt to rescue the girl! The Rocket notices your presence, and before you can lay a hand on him, he sends his Nidorino to attack you with a Horn Attack, while he goes after the girl! He scoops her up and runs off, while Nidorino barrels towards YOU! Think fast!

Your Options
    Stand your ground against the Nidorino's attack!
    Dive for the nearest means of defense!
    Run away!

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I Would Stand My ground against the Nidorino's attack!
    Ive Came too far to turn Back Now!

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Hmm... interesting choices...

Ground = 2
    Defense = 0
    Run = 0

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2011
    I'd dive for the nearest means of defense. I wouldn't be able to help the girl if I got injured.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    Sorry smart players, stand your ground was chosen!
    For SOME reason, Arceus knows why, you decided to stand there and let the Nidorino ram you dead on with a Horn Attack! You were thrown several feat back, and smashed against a rock. The world begins swirling around, and starts turning darker. The last thing you see is Nidorino preparing to finish you off with another Horn Attack, but before it lands its blow, you white out.

When you come to, you're at Professor Oak's lab. You look around, as Oak himself enters the room.

"You're quite lucky to be alive, young man!" He says. "You're lucky I happened to be doing some field research! Why were you just standing there?! Nidorino are very violent and brutal Pokémon! Did you expect to psych it out or something? As for the girl, I alerted the authorities of her kidnapping. It's one thing to partake in vigilantism, but to do so without a Pokémon?! You must've had brain damage or something. Not that that Nidorino didn't make it worse if you did." Oak chuckles at his own joke.

"But while you're here, you might as well pick out a Pokémon. You have three options."

"There's Bulbasaur the grass type Pokémon, Charmander the Fire type Pokémon, or Squirtle the Water type Pokémon! Pick one!"

Your Options
    Bulbasaur
    Charmander
    Squirtle

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2011
    (I'm going to pretend they're adressing me as a female during this story...)
    I'd choose Charmander.

Izanagi

Jesus Saves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 14, 2011
    "He", "him" and the likes address both boys and girls.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back