• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Searchers

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    SUs are closed.

Prologue
    "Niiiiiiine!" The sound came from a cream furred fox with nine tails as it sent a stream flames at a small light, cream colored horse with flames for a mane and tail. The Ponyta jumped high into the air than came down hard on the Ninetales. The fox staggered for a moment than fell down, fainted. Ponyta let out a triumphant neigh than walked over to her friend. She checked to make sure she was alright before going to nibble on a patch of grass. She heard rustling and looked up to see another fox, this one smaller and reddish in color with six tails, come crawling out from the bush it had been napping under.
    "Hey Vulpix," Ponyta said to the cub, "Your mother might take awhile to get up. We just got finished having a battle. I'll be going as soon as she's awake."
    "I'm guessing you won?" Vulpix asked, letting out a yawn,
    Ponyta nodded. "Yep. She still hasn't been able to beat me."
    Vulpix rolled her eyes. "That's just because your mom would get mad if you fainted."
    Ponyta glared at the young fox. "Wanna bet?"
    Vulpix was about to reply when they heard a sigh come from the now sitting Ninetales. She had woken up while they had been arguing. "You two have really got to learn how to get along," she grumbled, "Every time I wake up it's to you two bickering." The two young pokemon looked down ashamedly. The truth was they were good friends, but as with all friends, they got into plenty of fights. "You'd better be getting back to your herd, Ponyta," said Ninetails, "They must be getting worried."
    "Alright. Bye Vulpix! Bye Ninetales!" the pony called as she galloped off. Soon she was out of the forest and in a large field. She came to a river running through the field and leapt, jumping clear across it. She landed running on the other side, used to doing this whenever she went to visit Ninetails and Vulpix. It was getting dark so finding the herd wasn't to hard seeing as their flames lit up the sky. Seeing a glow in from the other side of a hill she galloped towards it. When she reached the top of the hill she gasped in horror at what she saw. A large herd of Ponyta and Rapidash, her herd, was being round up by a group of humans. "Nooooo!" she cried rushing down the hill. One Rapidash she recognized as her mother was hit by a water gun from a golduck. "Mom!" she cried again.
    Her mother saw her a yelled out as she was sucked into a pokeball, "Run, Ponyta! Run! Go before your caught to!"
    Ponyta stopped at the bottom of the hill. She knew she should do what Rapidash had told her but she wasn't sure she could. She stood frozen there for a moment than sadly turned and dashed back the way she had come.
    After Ponyta left, Vulpix and Ninetales went hunting. They had only gone a little ways when they heard someone call, "Wartortle, Water Gun!" Ninetails was suddenly hit by a blast of water. She staggered to her feet and turned to face her opponent, a man wearing a black suit with a red 'R' on the front and his Wartortle. "Vulpix, go back home. I'll be there soon," she hissed to Vulpix. Vulpix quickly turned around and ran back to the den. The den was a large hole in the ground protected from view by the bush Vulpix had been sleeping under earlier. Now, she crawled into the hole to wait for her mother to return. She could faintly hear attacks being exchanged. The sounds suddenly stopped but Vulpix was to tired to think about it. She was asleep in a few seconds. The next day when she woke up there was not even a scent of Ninetales.
    The Main Plot
    Vulpix and Ponyta join up with other pokemon who have lost there friends and families. Included are a shiny Charmander, a Wooper, and a Glaceon. Together they start on a journey to search for their lost loved ones. Along the way more pokemon join them, desperate to find friends and family.
    Sign-up Sheets
    If you want you can be one of the pokemon I listed. Ponyta. That's me. Here are their sign-up sheets if you want to be one of them.
    Pokemon: Shiny Charmander
    Personality: Has a fiery temper. Likes to battle.
    History: Got lost when Team Rocket captured his mother, Charizard, and chased him far from his home.

Pokemon: Vulpix
    Personality: Is very particular about her friends. Likes to stay clean.
    History: Her and her mother, Ninetales, were hunting when a Rocket grunt attacked Ninetales. Ninetales sent Vulpix home but never returned herself.

Pokemon: Wooper
    Personality: Playful and energetic.
    History: Was swimming with his mother, Quagsire, when he was electrocuted by a Magneton that belonged to Team Rocket. He and his Quagsire both fainted and Team Rocket captured his mother.

Pokemon: Glaceon
    Personality: Quiet and thoughtful.
    History: Her trainer had just sent her out to battle a wild Oddish when blast of fire sent her flying into a bush, knocking her out immediately. Team Rocket took her trainers pokemon and, so he wouldn't be able to tell anyone, the trainer with him but forgot about Glaceon in the bush.

If you want to Sign-up as a different pokemon use this.
    Pokemon:
    Nickname (Optional):
    History:

You start your search on Mount Silver.

Last edited:

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    ((Ooc: I do not see a SU thread for this RolePlay yet, so if you do not mind, I'll post here.))

Pokemon:
    The Searchers

Nickname: Nip
    Personality:
    Nip is very excitable and persistent. He'll smell out prey and other creatures only to chase them until they pass out from exhaustion. He acts like a tough puppy, barking and biting, attempting to appear large and dominant but his act is short-lived when the other creature calls his bluff. Much like a small Chihuahua, Nip will run when pursued, but the minute his attacker turns to face away, he is right at its heels, snapping and growling. He is not a very serious dog; he likes to be sarcastic and live his life on the edge. Showing off is what he lives for.

History:
    His father was his caregiver since Nip was hatched, the strong-willed but over-bearing Mightyena taught Nip everything that he needed to know about being a free spirit. When Nip was just old enough to learn how to hunt with his old man, they set out early dawn and poached. Setting their sights on a weedle -- an easy enough target -- Nip's pop crouched low behind a bush.

The weedle didn't notice that it was being stalked by the large bite Pokémon. The element of surprise caused the Mightyena to lunge out, and land upon the now struggling worm. That was when the small Poochyena's ears swiveled upwards and towards a human's evil tone.

"You have him now, Weedle. Bug bite!"

Generally, a weedle would not pack that sort of move in this neck of the woods. It brought fear in Nip's stomach, but he could not sense any fear from his father. The Bug-Attack did a large amount of damage. Just before being consumed by a white and red sphere, Nip's father bellowed out a howl -- this howl spoke an order to the young pup.

"Remember what I taught you, son. Run!"

With tears in his crimson eyes and pain swelling deep in his chest, Nip kicked up dirt in the opposite direction from the "R" humans. They heard him, but he just kept sprinting, panting hard and shaking for his life. He would not let his father down.

"He's over here, get him!" feet dashed right past the puppy, he'd hidden in a shrub, holding his breath.

"The boss wants us to come back." a female tone spoke.
    "But the Po-" he was cut off.
    "That's an order, grunt!" she screeched, then they were gone.

He managed to make it back to the den and curled himself up in a dark corner. "Dad..." he whimpered over and over again, howling shortly until falling to sleep from the lack of energy. Morning came, and a beam of cheery sunlight illuminated the hole. The little dog woke with stinging eyes, sniffling and trying to hold back what he had witnessed the previous night. Nip knew what he would do; it was a tradition that the dog family had always followed. So he picked himself up, didn't bother to shake off the dust and dirt, and leapt out of the den. Soon he would begin the lengthy journey up to Mount. Silver, to howl out his pain -- but this time, he'd be alone.

---

Morning calmly shifted into evening and the puppy had successfully walked a few hours by now. The climb would be the worst -- this was just the calm before the storm, preperation. As he'd been following the river's edge, he decided a break would be in order. Padding over to the crisp waters, Nip tilted his muzzle into the cool stream and began to lap up some gulps. It was a nice refreshment, he didn't realize how dehydrated the previous night made him.

Setting his behind to the ground, Nip peered through the flowing liquid in order to spot what he'd have now for lunch. His little stomach had been rumbling all day, and at first when he heard it, he fled in fear. How ridiculous he felt now, knowing that he was so stunned by the heavy growl of his own body -- a good mentor! One quick swipe and Nip had his meal, it was a goldeen, he was cautious and avoided the horn while he endulged himself with seafood. Soon there after, it was again time to complete his journey to Mount. Silver. He was at the base, and it was a steep climb to the top -- or so that's what many had thought! Nip's dad had taught his boy the secret of the mountain, and that happened to be its cave systems.

Crawling through a low door, the dark pup was now in a dimly lit, moist cavern. He kept a look out for other Pokémon, as he didn't need any more trouble for the day...

---

He was nearly to the top now, taking a steady and calm pace as to not disturb the sleeping cave dwellers, when his heart began to race.

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

Three crashes, one exactly after the other. Fear consuming him, and a feeling as if he'd been followed was excuse enough for why the puppy had sprinted out of the cave so quickly. He flew through the nearest exit which had conveniently been the top of Mount. Silver. Panting and attempting to calm down from the panic, Nip trotted to the edge of the mountain. Sorrow replaced the excitement of running, and tilting his head up to the sky, the pup forced a howl of pain escape his vocals.

Last edited:

The Last One

Stalking Your Conversations
    Years
    Pokemon: Leafeon

Nickname: Squall

Personality: Squall is very quiet and sad at most times, Happy only when watching flowers bloom and the sun rise, Squall's diet is mostly berries, Squall does things often without thinking first

History:

(srry will finish it later)

Last edited:
    Years
    If I may post here I would Love to

Pokemon Meowth

Gender Female

Personality Brave she think as herself to be the bravest meowth

History Meowth rasied as pokemon living on the street alone after a bad thunderstrom sperate her and her parents she went in to hide from the strom and the next went looking for her parents but no luck in finding them and ever since then has been search for them

Last edited:
    Years
    The more the merrier, eh?

Pokemon: Aron

Personality: Aron is a quiet Pokemon with a big appetite. He isn't very bright, and tends to focus intently on one thing at a time. He prefers to be with others, as he is afraid of being alone.

History: Lairon trundled along, happily muching on a railroad spike. His little brother Aron was several feet behind, trying to eat a bar of the track. Aron had his head in the air, supporting the track, while he blissfully chewed away. Lairon chuckles to himself, tensing when he hears a twig snap. Here hears a soft, friendly voice. "Come here, boy! Aren't you a big one?" Lairon walks forward, his curiosity getting the better of him. "Good boy! Just a bit closer!" A woman wearing black clothing kneels behind a tree, beckoning him closer. As Lairon approaches, a Croagunk steps out from behind a tree, hitting him in the face with Brick Break. "That's a good boy. Now into the ball!" The woman throws a Pokeball, sealing Lairon inside.

Aron finishes his track, and sees Lairon knocked out with one attack. Panicked, he turns and flees. He soon reaches the river that flows to Mount Silver, leaping onto a drifting log in his fear. He sees himself surrounded by water, unable to move. He lays down and whimpers as the current carries him away to the mountain.

IceFireLighnting

Pokemon:
    The Searchers
    Nickname: Nilla

Personality:
    Nilla is a very eccentric Mawile. She likes dancing, running and jumping. She also likes to be manipulative with her cutesies and never sits still. She is reckless, headstrong, and impulsive, but always turns out right in the end, as she is an intelligent little Nilla.

History:
    Nilla was practiving one day with her best friend, Taptap the Kirlia. Nilla had been hitting a tree, practicing her Iron Head and Crunch. Taptap was practicing Thunderpunch and WillOWisp. They were talking about how boys were so weird, and that Oran berrries weren't the best thing to eat in a situation with the Bugsly brothers, two rugged Scyther, always causing trouble and pain. "So then they both used Fury Cutter on the poor guy. Now, if that calls for just an Oran Berry, then I'm a Mankey's uncle," Nilla said.

Taptap replied with a sigh of pity. Nilla looked over to give her an "I KNOW" face, ut she had been struck down by a Scyther. "Scythe!" Nilla yelled at the juvenile Scyther as the second dropped from his perch above her. She dodged. "And the stupid ol' Blade." Blade looked up at the girl, a look of rage in his eyes.

"We'll get you for that one!" they yelled in unison as they left Taptap to lie there, rushing at Nilla. "I don't think so, nut-for-brains!" She dodged the furious mantids and ran towards the broken Kirlia. "Taptap! NO! Wait...wha?..." Taptap was being dragged off into the bushes by a myterious, gloved human hand. "TAPTAP?!" She wascompletely submerged in the bushes, there was no chance...

"UGH!" yelled Nilla. "YOU DUNDERHEADS DID THIS!" She rushed at them, giant jaws thrashing. She landed an Iron Head/Crunch combo on the obnoxious Scyther, who flew outta sight. Nilla had tears in her eyes. "Outta the park..."

She sought solitude. She thought of only one place. "Mt. Silver." She ran like a ninja to the tunnel that she and Taptap had made to Mt. Silver, in case they ever needed it. "Well...I need it now..." She reached the tunnel. "Here's to serenity...which I never imply..." She ran through the tunnel, coating the floor with her tears.

"...Taptap...Taptap...Taptap..."

Skiron

Skiron Skarmory
    Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2011
    Pokemon: Espeon

Nickname (Optional): Sunstar

Personality: Quiet, Sometimes randomly hyper, sometimes depressed and moody.

History:

Sunstar stood in her den. "Where is she?" She asked herself. She popped her head out of the den and looked around. No sight of her mom. She jumped out of the hole in the ground and ran toward a clearing where her mom usually was.

Her Mom was in the center of the clearing, relaxing as usual. "Good Morning." She said, hearing her daughter's footsteps. "Mornin'" Sunstar smiled.

The two suddenly heard the shrubs rustling. "Sunstar... get behind me... I have a bad feeling about this...." Sunstar obeyed her mom and jumps behind her mom.

An absol jumped out. Andused the Dark Pulse attack on Sunstar's mother, knocking her out very quickly. "R-run..." The Espeon said as the Absol glared at the smaller Espeon. "M-mom!" Sunstar shouted "I said run!" The Elder said. Sunstar held back tears and started running back to her den.

The Absol was preparing to chase Sunstar but a male was an "R" on his shirt stopped him. "We must get back." He said, hlding a pokebal in front of the Espeon, sucking her in it.

Sunstar fell down immediatly after arriving safely in her den. "Mom!" She cried herself to sleep. When she awoke she went back to the clearing. "Hey M-" She started but saw no one there. "What?!" She shouted frantically. "Where is she?!" She said again. She closed her eyes to prevent from tearing up. She saw a cave just ahead of the field. "I'll go...There." She said, getting her strength up and running into the cave. "I think there's a place past here named Mount Silver..." She said manuevering through the cave.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    Can you reserve me please, I'll get an SU up quickly.

Pokémon
    Snover

Nickname
    Ike

Personality
    The name Ike means brave, or bravery, which is far from Ike's personality. He's generally terrified of near everything, especially fire, due to his type disadvantage. Because of this, he is very wary of others, and will prefer to shy away from People and Pokémon, although the later to a lesser extent. While he can be difficult to befriend, or even be trusted by him, he can be a very loyal friend, and will go out of his way to help them.

Part of Ike's shy disposition is caused by the fact he suffers from repressive amnesia, due to the trauma he faced when his mother was kidnapped. He remembers very little about his life before the accident, but often feels flashbacks and déjà vu, which often help him remember parts of his life. Occasionally, when he is put under severe stress, he "resets" back to the day of the kidnapping, however this is short lived, but he doubts he will ever remember much about what happened before the accident.

History
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2018
    Finally, I've found an RP where you can be a Pokémon!
    Pokemon: Larvitar
    Personality: Adamant, untrusting, and, deep down, depressed. Hates humans, and strives to someday become a very powerfull Tyranitar. Will go anywhere he thinks will make him stronger, while still being able to avoid Trainers. A good example of someone who really needs a hug :P.
    History: Larvitar was abandoned by his parents as an egg and has lived most of his life alone and on the road. Due to his Grandfather, from his father's side, being an Altaria, and his father, a Charizard, Larvitar was born with an uncommon move: the mysterious Dragon Dance. He was taken in by a gang of Pokémon at a young age, who brought him in because he somehow managed to defeat the gang's Machop by using his Dragon Dance. He's always on the run from Trainers who want to catch such a rare Pokémon. Due to a combination of this and the gang's training and abuses, he quickly trained himself to the limit in his offensive power, and less so, but still hard in his speed and ability to take a hit (that means attack, speed, and HP EVs if you care >.>.) His gang was then attacked by a group of Trainers, and they were separated, most of the gang caught in Balls. Larvitar escaped using his Dragon Dance to boost his speed, and ran for a life on the road. He now carries a stolen shirt tied to a stick as a means of carrying things, in which he keeps some soil and rocks (as food provisions). His daily routine now consists of waking up underground and eating his way to the surface for breakfast, then training while looking for a better place to escape Trainers, then eating a new hole in the ground for dinner and collapsing it over himself to hide while he sleeps.

IceFireLighnting

Here, I can do another character. Mostly just cuz I wanna.

Vupix. The end.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2018
    I guess I understand. Sorry for wasting your time *sigh* What do you think of my character though? Good character, just doesn't fit the RP? Or just too close to a cliché "Warrior with a dark past" character?

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    I guess I understand. Sorry for wasting your time *sigh* What do you think of my character though? Good character, just doesn't fit the RP? Or just too close to a cliché "Warrior with a dark past" character?
    The character is fine it just doesn't fit the rp.

Back