• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Searchers

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Ponyta had introduced herself to a Glaceon and Wooper and was on her way over to a Marowak and Aron when she noticed a Poochyena enter the clearing. She trotted over and stopped in front of him. "Hi there," she said.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
    Searchers
    Ike's Story #2 – The Gathering

The Pokémon had begun to gather into smaller groups to introduce themselves. Ike didn't mind, he'd rather stick to himself for a while, and gather his strength. The cool breeze hit Ike like a missile, and ruffled his leaf-like arms; it felt fantastic, representing his Ice-Type affinity.

"Another one…" Ike muttered, as he watched a tiny grey Pokémon wander towards to group, seemingly cautious.

To Ike, all of the other Pokémon were small, minus the Ponyta, who was about as large as a human. The Fir-Tree Pokémon turned back to the berry-bush, and picked off a couple more Oran Berries, then gobbled them down greedily.

"There are berries right here! Poor fool…"

Ike didn't like the look of the Marowak; she seemed far too arrogant for her own good. But we were all here for the same reason, so there must be some good in her. But if there was she was mighty good at hiding it.

After listening through some of the many conversations happening, Ike sat himself down on the frost covered floor, and closed his eyes. He'll need his strength for later.

Nukoe

Miss Expendable
    Years
    A few small whimpers found their way past his vocal cords. Even if this dark-dog could force himself to devour a morsel of food, nothing here was in his diet. Berries wouldn't sustain the belly of a carnivore, and the thought of them made eating sound even less desirable.

A small iron-like Pokémon raced over towards the ill-mannered Marowak. It seemed taken by the lonely ground-type; Nip was curious to see how this scene would play out. He felt remorse for the little Aron, and the pity seemed to displace his own deep gash within his aching chest.

"Hi there," just then, a Ponyta trotted up in the small Poochyena's vicinity. The dog's tail whipped as his ears swiveled again to the sound of her voice. Panic filled him and triggered his adrenaline to pump volumes through his veins. He felt like fleeing the scene and leaving nothing but a trace of flurried and displaced snow... But his limbs would not move. He was frozen solid and now staring into the eyes of this stranger.

The fire-horse seemed pleasant enough, and his guard eventually dropped. He was stunned, completely disturbed by his lack of movement. Would he need to learn how to fight rather than flee if this dilemma were to occur again? Nip decided to dismiss his startling ideas and reply to Ponyta.

"Greetings." his voice cracked and he nearly choked over his words, "Do you know what is going on up here? Why are there so many gathered here?"

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    "All the pokemon here," Ponyta began replying to the Poochyena, "Are looking for a group of humans known as Team Rocket. They have captured friends and family members. We are trying to get them back."

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Marowak steps back in shock as Aron rubs against her. She hadn't been touched like that since her childhood. She puts her foot on his side, pushing with all her might. "Don't do that! Stupid fool!" She walks away from him, her emotions in a knot.

IceFireLighnting

Vulpix and Nilla started to alk up a storm as Ponyta walked away. They were talking about how their loved ones were gone. Nilla found out in the process that the two Scyther that took Taptap away were none other than Pokemon minions of this Team Rocket.

"So that's why they were so mean..." said Nilla. "Anyway, we should introduce ourselves to the others around."

"Good idea. Hey...how about I take the Aron over there, you take the Marowak, we tell each other 'bout them, and be prepared for their new chatty pal."

"Sounds good," said Nilla, walking over to the Marowak, her giand faux maw salivating with the urge to battle. "Just you wait," said Nilla, petting it gently.

Years
    Aron finishes his Berries when he feels Marowak's foot on his side. She shoves hard, sending him rolling across the clearing. He stops on his back, right in front of Vulpix. He smoothly flips back onto his feet, looking over at Marowak. Poor girl. She's taking this so hard... Hm? He looks over his shoulder, noticing Vulpix. "Hi there."

GrifSpark

Years
    Searchers
    Ike's Story #3 – First Contact

The Snover began to ponder over whether to introduce himself to the other Pokémon. They were in the same situation as he was, so they'd understand, right? Ike sat there for a while, still wondering whether to converse with the other Pokémon.

"Right…" he muttered to himself as he used his oversized arms to push him up onto his feet.

He quickly glanced at each of the group members, examining them quickly before heading towards one of them.

"Uh…" he mumbled, as the words became caught in his throat "Hello…" he continued, talking to the tiny Steel/Rock-Type known as Aron, and anyone else who managed to hear him.

Years
    *is such a noob he wont write his own* Gender: Male
    Personality: Has a fiery temper. Likes to battle.
    History: Got lost when Team Rocket captured his mother, Charizard, and chased him far from his home

i love fire pokemon *eyes flare*

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    ((Davey, you didn't say who you're playing. Charmander, I take it?))

Marowak hears something approaching, muttering to itself, "Just you wait..." She spins around, twirling her thick club defensively. "Oh. It's just you. What do you want?" She lowers her bone.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    *is such a noob he wont write his own* Gender: Male
    Personality: Has a fiery temper. Likes to battle.
    History: Got lost when Team Rocket captured his mother, Charizard, and chased him far from his home

i love fire pokemon *eyes flare*
    Sorry but SUs are closed.

IceFireLighnting

"I wanted to introduce myself. I'm Nilla, Nilla the Mawile. And this is my impulsive second brain, Pearl. She's like a pet to me." She patted the giant thing and smiled. But behind the smile was pure fear, yet anger.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2012
    If an RP has already started, are SU's closed? I'd think so, but I just wanted to make sure.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2012
    Sure.

Name:
    Ember (Original name, I know.)
    Pokemon:
    Charmander
    Personality:
    Strangely calm for a Fire-type, but when he is pushed to the edge, he completely loses it. Like, the kind of losing it as in, fire everywhere, entire area burnt down to cinders. Usually apologizes afterwards.
    History:
    He actually had no mother, and his protective father decided to teach Ember how to take care of himself. After that, his father left for parts unknown, having something to do with Ember's mysterious mother. He has not since returned, five years ago.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    Sure.

Name:
    Ember (Original name, I know.)
    Pokemon:
    Charmander
    Personality:
    Strangely calm for a Fire-type, but when he is pushed to the edge, he completely loses it. Like, the kind of losing it as in, fire everywhere, entire area burnt down to cinders. Usually apologizes afterwards.
    History:
    He actually had no mother, and his protective father decided to teach Ember how to take care of himself. After that, his father left for parts unknown, having something to do with Ember's mysterious mother. He has not since returned, five years ago.
    I meant Charmander as in the Charmander in the first post.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2012
    Oh, sorry. I was mistaken. But I'll take that position anyways.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Marowak looks at Nilla blankly. "O...kay... I'm Marowak. This is my Thick Club. I use it to break things. Right now I want to use it to get back at Team Rocket."

GrifSpark

Years
    Searchers
    Ike's Story #4 – Sharp as a Pin

Ike slowly nodded back to the tiny Steel/Rock-Type, and then smiled faintly. He wasn't entirely sure what to do at this point. There was some idle chit-chat between a few of the Pokémon, but the mutters were broken by the bellowing voice of the Marowak.

"O- kay… I'm Marowak. This is my ThickClub; I use it to break things. Right now I want to use it to get back at Team Rocket"

The sentence was just as blunt as the bone she held, probably even more so. Ike popped one of the Oran berries held into his mouth. After eating a couple more, he gave up forcing himself to eat; he could save them for later. Or offer them to any of the other Pokémon, as an attempt to befriend one of them, despite how small the possibility was.

"So…" Ike wracked through his brain to find something to say "How is everyone?"

Back