• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is Ash Ketchum cool?

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    Is Ash a badass? i think so becuase all his pokemon seem quiet tough, and that makes me think he must be a pritty hard bloke to begin with. Also, hes a good traner for giveing his bulbasor wirlwhind.

Does anyone else agree?

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Nope. Gary, J, Paul, those people are badasses, especially J. She's so cool

PearlShipper4Life

Ash fan girl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    I don't see how he's a cheater, I do think he's awesome. How he trains his Pokemon is one aspect about his character that I love.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • He is not badass,he is a good trainer but he is a 10 year old kid and since i hate kids i am sorry i hate him.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
  • PearlShipper4Life said:
    I don't see how he's a cheater, I do think he's awesome. How he trains his Pokemon is one aspect about his character that I love.

He's not a cheater but haters gonna hate so you know.

Anyway, he's battled a few legendary Pokémon, entered a couple of leagues, and stopped a few evil organizations that the police force can't seem to stop so I would think that he''s pretty badass for a ten-year-old.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    He's not a cheater but haters gonna hate so you know.

Anyway, he's battled a few legendary Pokémon, entered a couple of leagues, and stopped a few evil organizations that the police force can't seem to stop so I would think that he''s pretty badass for a ten-year-old.

Key thing their is that he's a 10-year-old. lol

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
  • Unfortunately, hes too goody-two-shoes to be badass. Although he has some badass Pokemon, i.e. Buizel, Infernape, Sceptile...

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • Ash ? Cool ? Badass ?
    Nothing amoung those xD
    Main characters can lose, and Ash rarely fairly loses ah yeah, his bulbasaur lost against Kingler's Bubble Attack. Anyways, I find his pokemon are cheated.
    As for the badass thing, Gary, Red, characters like them are badass. Not Ash, imo >.>

Chad -

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2012
    Haha! Ash is a badass? Well, obviously not. Paul, Gary..They can be called badass-es. He is a good trainer, but not a cool one.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    not by a longshot, the only really "BA" trainer in the anime?
    images

Nope, not that one.

THE SHIZZ!

shuu.jpg

Back