• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

school's food

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
  • ok ever school serves different food or the same food with extra stuff here u can do a overall on it's food 5 simple words" great , good , kinda , bad , *pucks*"

i'd say my school's food well it's pretty good just dapends on what it is
    (by da way has anyone heard of da new law about sandwhichs and cheese?)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I love the food that my school serves... since my mom makes it. XD I'm homeschooled so I'm sort of stuck eating whatever's at home, (unless we eat out or something) but thankfully my mom's a great cook so I rarely dislike what she fixes.

But, I did use to go to public school, and surprisingly the food that the people made there wasn't so bad. Though, I was only about 9 so I really didn't pay much attention to that anyway, lol. I still don't remember it tasting horribly bad, though.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • i always wish i was homschooled

the best food at my school is da pizza 5" round

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    mmm my schools food is good nothing bad about except ehir ..tacos eww the meat...*shudders* o well my fav school food is pizza as well

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • O! last year we had about 14 people who found rotten eggs in there lunch

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • yuck! somone blew up a package of some thing and it blew up all over me tasted funny

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    My school's food is pretty good. Their chesseburger is the greatest. *_* And the kitchens are very clean too, since my school is only like, 1 year old. =]

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I have free lunch at my school and lets just say free lunch is well....bad? XD
    All they serve are these rectagular pizza that taste like ice cubes once you bite into them. The milk got some screwy after-taste and hash browns gets all burnt depending when you get your lunch.

Thank god I have a Snapple and Ice Cream Machine to live off of. XD

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • The only thing in the cafeteria in my school that I really like are the spicy fries, everything else isn't too bad, but isn't too good either, I'd rather just go to a fast food restaurant during lunchtime, which is what I do off campus.

Last edited:

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • Well for the next two years, prolly less when my friend finally gets her car, I'm stuck eating hot fries, Dr.Pepper, and occasionally an individual pizza from domino's.I'm so happy though, cause in our junior year, it's off campus lunch! Since we'll be driving, that means take out every day! YAY!

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • My school doesn't have cafteria and stuff. There's thing that you had to write what food you want on the sheet ( meat pie and stuff) and write your name class and money. You then put your money in and just before lunch they bring the lunch that you ordered. But you don't have to order. You can just bring lunch from home. Some school's tuckshop ( that's what it called.) opens everyday but my school tuckshop opens only on monday and Thursday.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Mine's TERRIBLE!!!

It even taste worse than what they give to patients in Hong Kong East District Hospital!

Everyone from HK just can't b bothered to eat! I don't understand why local students think that it is very nice...say...what do ppl eat for their meals in UK? OoO||||

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
  • Composer of Requiems said:
    My school has sushi ^^
    Seriously, I haven't found any really school cafetaria without a single good meal.
    What!? Sushi!?
    OMG! I want to go to your school!!

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • My sch00l has g00d f00d (well ok stuff)... I myself dont touch it though, cuz I just dont eat until I get home. Now if you'd like some really g00d stuff, you'd have to go to the Ally Cart where all the g00d stuff is. Of course... you need to cough up some $ for it.

(yes the taco's suck! I'm sick of the shelled taco's, and sick of the meat)

~Blade~

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
    Years
  • O_O sounds hott! humm.. there is this thing it's meat in side a spinch shell and *pucks* is it bad!

Back