• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

school's food

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Composer of Requiems said:
    Lol... actually, most schools in Singapore has good food. And if there isn't, we just walk to the nearest restaurant/food centre/ etc. and eat there.
    Lol! I used to eat steak nearly everyday when i was studying in Hong Kong.
    I missed it.

Have you been to Hong Kong?
    I've been to Singapore and Malaysia.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Composer of Requiems said:
    Hong Kong? No. I've only been to China once, BeiJing.
    I've been to Beijing too!
    It was awful!
    Glad that it was only 4 days :D
    I like Singapore and Malaysia though.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    My school's food is pretty good, although I don't buy that often. Sometimes I steal some of my friend french fries though. XP

.Socks

free yourself
    Years
    The only good thing are the salad, corn dogs, and brownies...trust me! **, oh and tha ham!
    school's food

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    *~*;; My zchool haz interezting "food".

I never eat lunch at zchool anymore, I've worked it out with the office zo I can be an office worker during my lunch zhift. But back when I DID attend lunch, I ztill wouldn't eat it zince nothing in that cold cafiteria even tempted me Oo My zchool dozn't uze real meat, and I once azked one of the lunch ladiez if it waz zoy they were uzing inztead...the zcary thing iz...they zaid it wazn't X_@
    Everyone thinkz the "chiken" nuggetz are zoooo good, but, if you look inzide of zome you'll zee zome zeriouzly dizturbing zpongy-like material +_+'

I zhould ztop talking now, I could rant about my zchool icky food all day. And really I zhoudln't complain, there are alot of people who can't afford real food zo what they get at zchool iz really a blezzing for them. *feelz guilty now* ;-;

Back