• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What will your team be? [Remember to include 4 words]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nugg

Le Diable Blanc
Years
  • I just arrived at raimon city :) and my team :
    Spoiler:

But I also want :
    Spoiler:

I really like Hitomoshi and I don't mind getting rid of Desu but I've already got Victini for fire :/ and I love Futachimaru :)

Samoo

GPX+ Fan ~ Click The Eggs :]
    Years
  • Mijumaru and Kibago (Daikenki and Ononokuso) for sure. most definitely :)

I guess I'd probably have Gigigear and the evolution of Shijikii too... Probably the Hydra thing and Meguroko too :)

This will subject to be changing... the first two are definitely there.

JadeX

Prince
    Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2014
    Pokemon BW Team

As you progress down the storyline , what's your pokemon team ?
    Share them all here =D

Kenhourou
    Jolly Super Luck
    Lv 41 Taunt , Detect , U-Turn , Fly
    (replacing Fly with Facade , give Toxic Orb )

Emboar
    Naive Blaze
    Lv 46 Heat Stamp , Nitro Charge , Take Down , Hammer Arm
    (new moveset : Wild Bolt , Flare Blitz , Hammer Arm and Head Smash)
    Anyway , Emboar got the wrong nature =( I shouldn't have pick a +speed nature for its already slow base speed . Maybe re-breeding it and replacing Hammer Arm with Super Power

Doreida Lv 47
    Timid Own Tempo
    Petal Dance , Butterfly Dance , Sleep Powder , Giga Drain
    (replacing Giga Drain with Hidden Power)

Jihhedo Lv 50
    Timid Hustle
    Dark Pulse , Dragon Pulse , Dragon Rage , Roar
    (replacing Surf with Roar so that I can surf . Flamethrower with Dragon Rage)

Currently 5 badges and battling the 6th Gym leader very soon .
    Not sure which other pokemon to catch and add to my team .
    Was thinking of Emonga for my Electric Pokemon ~
    Other pokemon in my PC
    Victini Naive Lv 15 UT , Tabonne Relax Lv 26 Regenaration , Zourua Hardy Lv 1 , Jaroda Mild Lv47

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Merged with team discussion... which was on the same page. I suggest you look around before making threads.

Shnappy

First-ever pants pokemon
    Years
  • Knowing myself, I'll probably bump into something I haven't seen before (I didn't look at ALL of them) and then change my team. But here's my team at this point. (This is based off of my favorite pokemon so far, not by strength.)

559.png

Geoff the Zuruggu

540.png

Casey the Kurumiru

513.png

Levi the Baoppu

501.png

Drift the Mijumaru

563.png

Greg the Desukan (Unfitting names FTW)

And an extra space for something else I see. =)

Dillon_68

Lover of Winter
    Years
  • My finalized White team is in my signature. The names are pretty self explanatory, maybe except for Valen (Short for Valentine), Molty (As in Molting, or the shedding of skin) and Vela (Spanish for Candle). I am one of the people who are not bothering to mess with the ROM or import the game, as I am illiterate in Japenese. I will bring this team to life in Spring.

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
  • I don't know. Maybe one that includes Mijumaru's final evolution and Rankurusu (maybe even Baokki). I think I'll make one after I finish Pokémon Black.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • this is my current team
    i just defeated the 5th gym

496.png

nicknamed tsu

507.png

nicknamed yang after Rilence

531.png

tabunne

552.png

warubiru

561.png

shinbora

539.png

dageki

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I will get Futachimaru, Desukan, Denchura, Shibirudon, and Wargle. It's still under construction though.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
  • I don't have the games yet, but I'll use this pokes, I'll be exchanging them, depending on the gyms or so. They are just amazing!

503.png
    561.png
    560.png
    604.png
    609.png
    614.png

637.png
    565.png
    612.png
    625.png
    553.png
    620.png

I'll train all of them, it will be pretty cool, this are my favs design wise.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Right now my team consists of,
    BW_Fr_500.png
    BW_Fr_523.png
    BW_Fr_552.png
    BW_Fr_555.png
    BW_Fr_563.png
    BW_Fr_602.png

Mainly training that last guy because I really want its last evolution. I only have three gym leaders left, so I want to battle with a team I really enjoy.

I really want a Kibago lol.

Years
  • I finished Pokemon White and this was my final team:
    BW_Fr_503.png
    BW_Fr_553.png
    BW_Fr_609.png
    BW_Fr_612.png
    BW_Fr_628.png
    BW_Fr_644.png

Vuze : Boss : Sloth : Jill : Alpha : Zack

I then later boxed Alpha for this badass (named Abner):
    BW_Fr_635.png

Though, now that I'm done with White, I'll start Black and pick Smugleaf as a starter, along with a brand new team. :)
    ...Well, maybe except Chandelar and Abner. I love these guys.

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • Spoiler:

These are all listed in the order I acquired them, though I didn't start training Hitomoshi until I picked up Kojofuu, so training it was pretty difficult... xD;; I managed to pull through though, and despite going through most of the game without a Fire-type, I haven't done too badly.

I would have used Shikijika, but I picked Tsutaja as my Starter and I would have chosen Denchura, but I'd used Shimama for pretty much the entire game and kind of got a little attached... ^^;; Denchura will definitely be a Pokemon I use in my Black playthrough, when they're released in English, though; its one of my favourite Pokemon, in part because of its amazing Gyarados-killing ability. <3

It is the male Kenhorou I'm using, mainly because, just like real pheasants, the male looks a lot more colourful. (funny how Pidgey and Mamepato ended up as completely different birds by their final stages... xD) He's mainly my flyer, but he is pretty good in battle-- even with Air Slash, partly because of his Super Luck... xD

I told myself from the beginning that I would be using Swanna, though; its probably one of the most impressive Pokemon I've seen in this Generation, based on appearance. I was hoping to get a female one, but I ended up just using the first one I caught on the drawbridge, which was a male one... xD;;

Kojondo was a Pokemon I just had to use. Not only is it a great Fighting-type Pokemon, it also looks great (better than Lucario-- I went there =P), which is something I can't really say for all Fighting-types. I spent so long with Kojofuu, it was level 49 before I even beat the 7th Gym... xD;; (none of my other Pokemon were higher than Level 40 at that point)

I did actually use a few other Pokemon, but mainly as place-holders for those I ended up actually using. Yooterii stuck around until I got Choroneko (which was after the first Gym-- I didn't get it until after getting access to the Abandoned Lot of Dreams), Hiyappu was only there until I beat the first Gym and Choroneko evolved into Leperasudu and lasted all the way up to before the 7th Gym, where I switched out for Kojondo.

I also used Meguroko for a short while at the 4th Gym, but it wasn't as effective as I'd hoped and kind of lost favour to Leperasudu and Zeburaika.

Ravecat

I'm Right.
    Years
  • 593.png

Lear

623.png

Megazord

558.png

Nathaniel

601.png

Clockwork

565.png

Terrorpin

579.png

Jellol

I suppose this would be the team I would want if I was making them solely out of Gen V Pokémon. There would have to be a spot for my Jolteon, though.

Last edited:

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • 4rc8yg.png

x1lyrs.png

2myqf7r.png

2qdyesn.png

2pzifds.png

23rjq7l.png

That's my current team as of right now. They are all in 33-34 range. That damn electric eel was incredibly hard to find in the electric cave. I was in there for about an hour and only two showed up.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I decided to be uber cool and name my team after me and my PC friends XD

2itszl3.png
    16khtv.png
    igjgcp.png
    b6q9ut.png

In order ; Joe ; Eury ; Yang ; Alonso ; David ; MRAS.

Order of Pc names ; Dragonomega ; Eurydice ; Rilence ; Omicron ; Hybrid trainer ; MRAS

Im cool cause I don't know MRAS' real name x]

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    4rc8yg.png

x1lyrs.png

2myqf7r.png

2qdyesn.png

2pzifds.png

23rjq7l.png

That's my current team as of right now. They are all in 33-34 range. That damn electric eel was incredibly hard to find in the electric cave. I was in there for about an hour and only two showed up.

I can definitely understand that. I found mine by chance, as I had no idea where I could get them. Didn't hesitate to catch it once I saw it. What's funny though is that I immediately thought of getting one right where that Thunder Stone is in the cave, and that's when one showed up on my screen. :P Didn't see a single other one after that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back