• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHo heres has a ds

Do you have a DS?

• Yes

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 63.6%

• Total voters

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • This goes in Other Games, and I don't see an identical thread there, so.. *moves*

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    This goes in Other Games, and I don't see an identical thread there, so.. *moves*
    And it could use a poll too. *makes*

I don't yet, I'm broke so meh. And my parents are using the excuse:
    "It's too close to Christmas."
    The one bad thing about the holidays XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    lol...no, but tommorow i will. ive been talking to my mom and i gave her the "recycle" speech. so shes gonna drive me to gamestop tommorow to get it. ive already pre-ordered it so..

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    yeah, PJ you were like the first at PC to get one, Andy got one the same day though i think, yeah he did

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I was probably before him though. Yeah, I was actually. YEAH!

I'm a true gamer =P

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • I dont have one :( because of one reason. It isnt out here yet and that sucks tons of butt. Well Im gonna have MP2 soon so I guess it is ok.

Pokemon_Veteran

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Can you play GBA games on there?

NVM, I checked the FAQ. Looks cool. Ionly have $120 left over from my birthday though, and i don't wanna spend my money. Hmm...Maybe I'll ask for it for Christmas.

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • My uncle bought me one, but I asked for him to return it. He wouldn't give me the cash though :(

I don't really need or want one, but if I ever need it(for Pokemon maybe? :P), I can always use my little brother's or sister's.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Nope not yet. Though I'm hopefully going to get one for my birthday in a couple weeks. Though I'm not 100% sure yet. =/

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    LFP ~ Well...bring your sis's/bro's over to my house today and we'll PAR-TAY! w00t!

I have SM 64 DS, I don't know if your family does, but we can play mulitplayer on that or the demo =3

XD

I think everyone should have one. I wonder now if the PSP is even going to coming out...

Brittany

Back?
    Years
  • pokejungle said:
    LFP ~ Well...bring your sis's/bro's over to my house today and we'll PAR-TAY! w00t!

I have SM 64 DS, I don't know if your family does, but we can play mulitplayer on that or the demo =3

XD

I think everyone should have one. I wonder now if the PSP is even going to coming out...
    Maybe I should come over ;)

PSP is coming ready for Christmas.(meaning December), but that's for Japan.
    Because PSP's media doesn't have regional coding, I'm thinking about importing one from Japan lol

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    What story should I use on my mom to get one early? I want one badly!

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I was the second member to post that I had one, PJ was the first by about an hour and a half (but I was sitting in the car wanting on my mom for like 4 hours X_X).
    But I also got the Nintendo DS, I got one the day it came out.

Back