• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unova pokémon backsprite in gen IV style

Status
Not open for further replies.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
    • Seen today
    I made some time ago the Unova pokémon backsprite in 160x160 gen IV style. I put in Resorce Center in my Unova Pack topic, but I decided to put in Pixel Art to the people that don't attend the Resorce section.
    Some won't fit good, they are too small! For the worst I resized some.
    This isn't fit perfect, but is better that nothing if you wish to put this pokémon in your gen IV style game.
    This pack include the shinies, different forms like Deerling and gender differences like Frillish.
    Credits will be apreciated.

Attachments

• 160x160 Unova pokémon Backsprite.zip
      1 MB · Views: 33
    • 160x160 Unova pokémon Backsprite shiny.zip
      1.1 MB · Views: 11
    • 500b.png
      500b.png
      2.8 KB · Views: 24
    • 614b.png
      614b.png
      2.2 KB · Views: 18
    • 628b.png
      628b.png
      2.8 KB · Views: 15
    Years
  • Technically, this isn't your own work other then the resizing you have done. The Pixel Art forum is to showcase your own work including 4 or more original/scratch sprites. Something like this possibly belongs in Game Development or Rom Hacking.

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back