• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some Ichi Art ~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Yo! It's been a while since I made an art related thread... actually it's been a while since I've been back on this forum. ^^;
    I just sorta came back I guess and one of my friends wants to see some of my newest stuff so I thought I'd make a thread for it.

Spoiler'd for size!

"Christmas Spirit" - featuring my two favorite Pokemon :D
    (Colored pencils and white acrylic paint for the snowflakes)

Spoiler:

"Pants on the Ground" - Scrafty, one of my favorite BW Pokemon lawl
    I'm so sorry my scanner sucks, I might be getting a new one.

Spoiler:

"Tasting Time" /original title. GGUUHGHGH something I'm not proud of at all, well only how it turned out when I scanned it. It's so much nicer in real life, my scanner just murdered it. T__T //yes, this is a slightly westernized style
    Spoiler:

Maybe I'll actually update this thread from time to time. ^^;
    I really do pray I'll get that new scanner soon! o_o
    Until then, later days...hope you enjoy!!

Years
    Your style is adorable, and I love how you color so... perfectly (well in MY opinion :x).
    I'd like to see more of your work sometime. :3

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Cute style! I like how you work with traditional mediums!!

You can also pick up a Copic/Tria Pentel/ or Prismacolour marker blender and it leaves some nice effects if you use it to blend pencil crayon! You should give it a shot.

You can do a similar thing with varsol, although you have to be careful (it's a bit like paint-stripper) and use it to "paint" your pencil crayons.. it's an interesting technique that I think you'd appreciate it!

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ddddddddddddaaaaaaaang!! I wish I could color half as well as you can with colored pencils! Holy crap man those look really nice- particularly the scrafty!

I love the thick lines on that one, and the sharp shading- really makes the piece pop. *U* Keep up the good work, I admire people who can do such great things with traditional mediums *U*

Back