• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cherrim vs. Roselia

Whos better Cherrim or Roselia?

• Cherrim

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • Roselia

Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Neither(not my kind'ove pokemon)

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • Both, there both so girly & cute

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GirlyGirl

PROUD TO BE MEXICAN!!! :)
    Years
    Its the battle of ultimate girly flower pokemon cuteness :) There both so girly & adorable

So who do you like better? think is cuter? Cherrim or Roselia? Whos the better girly Flower pokemon?

Years
    Everyone better vote for Cherrim or else Erica will ban you all. :x

I'm not pretty sure which one I like though. Cherrim is pretty cute, but I equally adore Roselia and Roserade. I can't decide. ;;

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    I like Roselia because it evolves into Roserade, who hits harder than Cherrim and has more of a movepool.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    CHERRIM!!

Oh I love Cherrim so much. It is so cute and I fell in love with Cherrim and Cherubi from the Anime, but liked them both as soon as I saw them.

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    I chose Roselia. I really love Cherrim's sunny form, but it looks really ugly in normal form. It sucks that the change is only temporial..
    I honestly don't like Roselia, but at least you can see its eyes...

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Why is Cherrim winning? e_0

1) Roselia is AWESOME!
    2) You need Sunny Day to see Cherrim's cuteness.

Roserade is my favourite grass type if not the best (sorry Snivy :P) out there and it come from Roselia who I even liked in Gen III =3

Years
    There must be a mistake. I don't see Lilligant on the list...

:|

But I prefer Roselia... giant roses for arms is just amazing.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Needs moar Bellossom...

But of the two choices I'm saying Cherrim because I fear Erica because a Roselia brutally poisioned 2/3 of my team with its Poison Point ability back in Sapphire. Traumatic experience...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I don't even need to answer this thread, really.
    I like Roselia because it evolves into Roserade, who hits harder than Cherrim and has more of a movepool.
    Banned.
    Roselia all the way. Cherrim is too pink.
    Banned.
    cherrim though only when its in that bloom form, which is like never. otherwise, roselia.
    Temp banned.
    I feel like setting up sunny day for Cherrim is too much of an effort so I'll have to stick with Roselia. I'm a big Roserade fan anyway so that had an impact on my decision.
    Banned.
    I chose Roselia. I really love Cherrim's sunny form, but it looks really ugly in normal form. It sucks that the change is only temporial..
    I honestly don't like Roselia, but at least you can see its eyes...
    Temp banned.
    Why is Cherrim winning? e_0

1) Roselia is AWESOME!
    2) You need Sunny Day to see Cherrim's cuteness.

Roserade is my favourite grass type if not the best (sorry Snivy :P) out there and it come from Roselia who I even liked in Gen III =3
    Banned.
    There must be a mistake. I don't see Lilligant on the list...

:|

But I prefer Roselia... giant roses for arms is just amazing.
    Banned.
    Neither are really my kind of pokémon - sorry! :( Though-as much as I love cherry blossom, I'd have to say I probably prefer Roselia.
    Banned.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Cherrim because Lightning told me to and would verbally abuse me while throwing beer cans if I said otherwise

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Cherrim is prettier and cuter than Roselia. Roselia is horrible, and I'm not going to count in Roserade on this, since this is comparing Cherrim and Roselia not Cherrim and Roserade. Besides, Erica and Erica Jr my Cherrim and Cherubi plushies would be mad if I voted for Roselia. :[

Don't wanna get banned.

Back