• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Rush A Team Zrekrom Production

Which Rom Should This Hack Series Be On

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
what' tht tex!?
It's an....update!
UP-DATE!

I will be doing some of the overworld sprites

Revised Starters

Water:
http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz312/countryemo/Water_Starter.png

Way to keep the fish concept and the horn concept too looks great.

grass:
http://i839.photobucket.com/albums/zz312/countryemo/Fire_Starter.png (I_meant_to_type_grass)

this is also good but it needs to look moar like a racoon and a dinosaur mixed that's the concept of it's evolutions

they are nice overall

Last edited:

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
This is a notice for every one alredy in the team. The hack will be changed so look here it is ( dont know if i could do this but) :

Pokemon Relay

STORY
It has been many years since the last good Championship battle in any of the Regions.
The Gym Leaders, Elite Four Members,Frontier Brains, and Chamions from all the Regions came together for a meeting to discuess about how to make the [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]pokemon[/COLOR][/COLOR] league challenge more exciting........ That's when they came to the conclusion that they were gonna keep the things the same but make it as like a race.

The Rules Are this the challengers (50 or so) must start from the Pokemon League of thier region and be at least within the quailifing rank to advance to the route (checkpoints, town village, ect) but they go to the 8th gym first and them make a loop back to the Pokemon League where the last race is held. In there the Top 15 Trainers must battlle touney style until 5 remain...... those five will then have to race to an elite four's island and battle them only four will advance.....from there thier pokemon will be healed so that the 1st place and 2nd placed [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]trainers[/COLOR][/COLOR] must fight eachother that winner will fight the champ and then the same fight for the 3rd and 4th trainers the winner in that fight will be able to fight the Champion to advance to the final round who ever winns there will be the champ.

As you guesed it it's a ceritn little GIRL'S and her friend's 18th birthday. Thier days at the PokeUniveristy in the Indigo Plateu are comming to an end. Their very close and father like figure and mentor, Prof. Redwood has given them a trainer's card and three new starters from the region beyond the mountions of Kanto and [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Johto[/COLOR][/COLOR]. The hero' name is Saki Jodo , her long time friends are Tombo Lihttem and Zoanna Patrice.

Every thing is going good in thier gradution party when suddenly the three and the Prof are blamed for a serious crime and are forced to take place in this year's Pokemon [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]Kanto[/COLOR][/COLOR] Relay League. The mysterious boy named Kuijen Koweichi is also forced to take place in the League..... He and Saki are then caught up in a mad man's plot to controll the legendary pokemon of legend: Apallogon and Dianasaur.

What lies ahead for our heroes.... find out in: Pokemon Relay: Sun and Moon

Information

We welcome all hackers, new and old, not divided by nationality. We are a fairly serious hacking team and we are not asking you to be active 24/7, however we do need your co-[COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]operation[/COLOR] during the time whenever each and everyone of you needs help with your projects. This shall be a semi-social team, meaning that it's centered about freindship, having good time and of course a little chit chat.The team's slogan is ''To create a high-standard hack.''

Right now, the team is in need of:

• → Scripter
  • → Spriter
  • → Mappers
  • -> Title Editing
  • → Music Composers
  • → Graphics Manager (Tile Inseter, World-Map Editor, Titlescreen Editor)
  • Banner Maker
If you are interested please fill-up the requirements below, the most important requirement is basic english and knowledge of rom-hacking.
  • NAME:
  • POSITION:
  • PROOF OF WORK:
  • PAST/PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES:
  • Level Of Exeperience:
  • CONTACT INFORMATION:
[/COLOR]

Our Team So Far

Leader: Zerkrom the Hedghog
Mapper: Zerkrom The Hedgehog,cbd98

Features: 100 fakemon, unique land scapes, a thrilling storyline, play as Saki or Kuijen, a newer bigger and better Kanto, Music from varouis games, day and night system, and new trainers and Leaders.
Other Info.
There will be cursing (hey the heros are all adults), some naughty scenes.......(mabye) refferences to Internet Memes (WeeGee, "Mi Boi", PINGAS, ect.), the fakemon must look unique. the hero is given all 3 starters. you start at a University, and there will be a sequal to this game.

=D
SUPPORT US!

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
joiner

ohk i dana if you need me but im
a tile inserter i can do most thigs i can redo trees add
house i have trouble with the pokemon centrs bu i can try do it
i can also insert snow stuff but you must tell me if you want snow tiles
in tileset1 or tileset 2 lol proof here
i can also script if you need me

#org $start
lock
faceplayer
setflag 0x828
setflag 0x829
applymovement 0x04 $move
pausemove 0x0
message $1
boxset 6
givepokemon 0x7 0x5 0x0
message $2
boxset 6
applymovement 0x04 $move5
pause 0x30
fadesound 0x12C
nop
setvar 0x7008 0x1
#raw 0x53 0x0F 0x80
setflag 0x9999
release
end

#org $done
release
end

#org $move
#raw 0x12 0x12 0x12 0x12 0x11 0x11 0x11 0x11 0x11 0xFE

#org $move5
#raw 0x10 0x10 0x10 0x10 0x10 0x10 0x10 0x10 0x10 0x10 0x10 0x10 0x10 0xFE

#org $1
$1 1 =I was looking for you\nall my pokemon were taken\lby trainers on timebut i\lkept you this one\lthat pokemon is a water type\llook after it

#org $2
$2 1 =And here take this\npokedex a pokedex record\ldata on pokemon that you\lencounter\nbut i have to go look after\lthat pokemon

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
proof

this is proof a can insert tiles but i can do gym and pokemcentres yet

Attachments

• proof tiles..png
    proof tiles..png
    21.3 KB · Views: 39

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
Ther will be the 5th gen pokemon that will be used

this is proof a can insert tiles but i can do gym and pokemcentres yet

nice job dude :3 :) but we dont need snowy places just cyber roads and junk ilke that

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
ohk

i have been helping out with a diffrent hack with tiles ofvourse =) and i made these what ya think? well i didnt make them i used them credits to weslyfg alucas

i have been helping out with a diffrent hack with tiles ofvourse =) and i made these what ya think? well i didnt make them i used them credits to weslyfg alucas
my_tiles__.html

Last edited:

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
A notice for all team members:

When at least the first 4 or 5 cities are done i can make a video for the Showcase Thread that will be posted along with the banner and Story info.

Current Members :
Zerkrom The Hedgehog: Producer, Story Concept, Mapping.

M.L.: Tile Atrist

Weespotty: Spriting

JabberJabber8: (on leave for scripting praticing) Scripting, Event Programmer, Mapper.

cbd98: Co-Producer, Story Concept, Mapping, Spriting.

superklam: Mapping.

New Kanto Locations:

Major Cities and Towns-

Indigo Ridge ~ Just below the Pokemon League Stadium and Indigo University. The Hometown of Our Heroine and her companians

Neo Viridian City ~ Southeast of Indigo Ridge. The First location in the Story where Green, the son of Blue (Gary), is the leader. The city went under a reconstruction peroid in the past due to the Atomic Electrode Disaster 3 years ago. Blue died in it...

GingerRock City~ North of NVC. Used to be Pewter City but under the same circumstances as NVC part of the City was caught in the blast. The final place in the Pokemon Relay League where our heros must defeat it's leader (son of Brock) Stone. This city has the largest amount of Ginger Flowers (hience the name GingerRock) where the blast from the AED was located. It's museam is under investagation of reasearchers who have found two Stone doors in a hidden floor under the building....

Mt. Moon Village ~ East of GRC and is the Final Rest Zone for League Trainers. It was mostly Mt. Moon but (once again) it was destroied by an explodison from inside the mountian. This is also a place where nature and technology work together.

New Blue City ~ East of MMV and is the 7th location for the Relay League. It's leader is Lizzie a Aqua Blue-haired lass who is also mayor of the City. Cerulean city was remodeled in honar of the late Leader Blue. Water is actually drinkable from the bodies of water.

Purple Town~ Used to be Lavender Town. Nothing has changed much over the years.

Neo Saffron City~ the Capitial City of Neo Kanto and is the 3rd location for Trainers in teh Relay League. It is rumored that a group of renegrade criminals who call them selves "Team Dark" is based. It is also the home of Sabrina's Clone, Tabitha. It is the biggest city and is crawling with Pokemon Patroll. which is also based here. Sliph Co. is no more and it is now run by a man named Travis Lunaries.

Vermillion Port Town~ South of NSC and is the 6th location of the Relay League. It's Gym Leaders Giga (girl) and Volt (boy) are newlyweads. The Vermilion Hotel is located here. And it's know for it's many ports and is also where the two Profs., Prof. Moona and Prof. Solaris do reashearch on the legendary Sun Temple and Moon Temple which are locater South of VPT.

The info for the remaning locations will be posted soon... along with the Pokemon info and Temples too.

Weespotty

The girl of nature
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 18, 2011
I made sprites of the old starters (Fire and grass)
picture.php
picture.php

Is this cool?
The water one is hardddd.

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
I made sprites of the old starters (Fire and grass)
picture.php
picture.php

Is this cool?
The water one is hardddd.

Hummmmmm........ no the starters that i wanted look at my other album and im gonna let you work on a tiny Legendary Pokemon Called, Cometo'tot
It looks like a Comet (duh) and is fire and icetype remember it's small.
and you can do the small pokemon too

my_tiles__.html

what about mi hack.......

Last edited:

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
dude if you want tiles inserted you must tell me give me a set of tilesets and i shall insert it oh i wanted to ask what type of Pokecentre shall i insert the normal type or i can insert i big yellow pokeball type one and the gym but just ja i will need ips and i should let you know exams are in 2 weeks so i will be imobile

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
dude if you want tiles inserted you must tell me give me a set of tilesets and i shall insert it oh i wanted to ask what type of Pokecentre shall i insert the normal type or i can insert i big yellow pokeball type one and the gym but just ja i will need ips and i should let you know exams are in 2 weeks so i will be imobile

well we dont have a tile maker and we havent gotten an wail cant i just send you a rom/ips of fire red?

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
hi i am a good banner maker,scripter and i need a new cuz my other team kicked me out just because when his brother learned how to make a crappy banner and script plssss just add me to your team i am desperate my free time is all most every second that i am not asleep or eating

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
we would love a banner maker and a scripter but cant you show some proof its not up to me but im sure we would all like to see a script and a banner of yours =)

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
ok now that i have a working computer again the project can pick back up again as soon as we can get some good scripters and a nother spriter we can start on the Beta release!

ShockHERO

#TeamSonia Member
Years
NEW TEAM NEEDED BADLY.

In Need Of members. If you are one of the old members i am not replacing you, im just making a backup group in case teh same thing happens agian. People o n leave, lost of intrenst, ect. I need a spriter, mapper, musisian, scripter, and programmer. I of corse will write the stopyline for both characters. And the Sequel May com first if this thred doesent com up woiht more people.

For Fakemon, Your ideas are more inportan than mine.
For Maps, efferr to teh descriptions of eavc of the routs and stuff. Thanks.

M.L

Invisible
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2017
Ill rejin as soley a mapper proof you know but ohk

town_2_by_mllm-d4io3lh.png

route_one_with_new_tiles_by_mllm-d4ikrmt.png

town_1_by_mllm-d4iz184.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back