• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Reigns

What Should Rikki's Punishment be?

• Be Killed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
This is my first attepmt at a Role Play, so please, bare with me.

Darkness Reigns

Rated PG-16 (Possible Violence, Language, Blood, and Romance)​

Plot: Angels are always amongst us, blending into our world, pretending to be just like us. They were sent to our world to destroy the Angels of Darkness, thus starting a war of Angels. Many Angels and humans were killed in this war, but in the end, the Angels banished the Angel's of Darkness from the world of the humans for the remainder of the King Of Darkness' life span. So while the Angels of Darkness were stuck inside their world, the Angels stayed on Earth to fix the damage the Angels of Darkness caused.​

Now, two thousand years later, in the year 2013, the Angels of Darkness have stirred, causing a commotion in both of their worlds. Three children in the Darkness Kingdom have born with a special gift, each a different one. They are the beginning of a new generation, and after the death of the King Of Darkness, these three children are sent out into the human world to finish the job that they started two thousand years ago.

The Angels of Light found out about the birth of those three Angels and knew they needed a way to fight them. So they created their own three Angels, ones with powers strong enough to fight the Angels of Darkness, and hopefully stop them from destroying the human race.

Amongst the mist of things, unknown to the Angels of Light, one Angel of Darkness had remained in the human world all those years ago. Now, generations later, that Angel of Darkness has been reborn into a human, one with powers stronger than all of the Angels combined.

You: You can either choose to be an Angel of Darkness or an Angel of Light.

Angels of Darkness:
Spoiler:

Angels of Light:
Spoiler:

Rules:
1) No godmodding, bunnying, whatever you want to call it.
2) Romances are allowed if you wish, but keep it to kissing if you do.
3) Swearing is allowed, you will be fighting, but try to keep it to a minimum.
4) All PC Rules apply.
5) 1 paragraph is the minimum for a post.

Sign-Up Sheet:

Name: (First and Last, middle is optional, nickname is optional)

Kingdom: (Dark or Light)

Appearance: (How do you look? Hair? Eyes? Clothes? Anything else about their appearance? at least 1 paragraph. If you are an Angel of Darkness, you have black wings. If you are an Angel of Light, you have white wings.)

Personality: (How do you normally act? How do you feel? ect. 1 paragraph minimum, 2 is suggested)

Power: (You may have two powers if you wish. I will not let two angels of the same kind to have the same power, but I might let you have the same power as an angel from the opposite kind.)

History: (What happened in the Kingdom you were born in? How were you raised? How were you trained for being sent out to the human world? How did you discover your power? 2 paragraphs minimum)

Weapon: (This is not required, but you may have a weapon.)

My SU:

Spoiler:

Spots:
Darkness Kingdom: FULL

DarkAngel91- Angel Rose Smith "Rosie"
Supervegeta- Alexander "Alex" Azrael
Fearless Love- Rikkilyn "Rikki" Carron

Light Kingdom: FULL

FallenAngelSilver- Silver Tsuin Tenshi
Marina E. Silver- Lyra Michelle Davis
Miley810- Julie Serestial

Non-Kingdom: FULL

SkyisUmbreon- Raike
FallenDestiny- Juliet Myers
Aura Rift- Joshua Mist

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Save me a spot in the Darkness Kingdom plz. I'm working on my SU right now. Ty

Ok, here's my SU. Hope it's ok.

Name: Angel Rose Smith "Rosie"

Kingdom: Dark

Appearance: Angel is 5'8" with a super model's body, long, hip-length raven-black hair, hauntingly beautiful lilac-purple eyes. She usually wears Black boot-cut jeans, black tee-shirts, and black leather high-heeled boots. She will wear shades of blue, purple, and red. Her wings are jet-black, and she's very vain about their appearance, constantly grooming and preening them.

Personality: Angel is usually a loner. She does things her own way and doesn't trust others very easily. She's very loyal to those who have gained her trust, and will fight to the death to protect them. She usually feels neutral about many subjects. She also has a passionate romantic side, even though she doesn't show it. She's also known as a huge heart-breaker because so many guys fall in love with her, but she doesn't love them back as she is waiting for the right guy. She absolutly loves bad boys.

Power: Angel's powers are that she can change her Eye/hair color at will, making her a master of disguise. She can also shape-shift into anything or anyone she chooses to.

History: Angel was born on a night of a new moon. She was the only daughter of two angels and was treated like a princess (which she is) . She was raised by her parents until she was 7, when her parents were killed in battle. She was taken in by an angel who then trained her to use her powers easily and effectively. She discovered her power when she got very mad and her hair and eyes turned scarlet red. She discovered her shape-shifting power when she also got mad and turned into a tigress and attacked one of the other children because they were taunting her.

Weapon: Her weapon is a sword that she carries everywhere. The scabard is intricately detailed with roses and dragons, and decorated in many precious and rare gemstones. The handle of the sword is shaped like a dragons head, with 2 huge emeralds for the eyes. The blade is extreamly sharp and can cut through just about anything. She prizes this weapon over any other thing in the world because it was given to her by her mother and father before they died. She often spends much of her time polishing and cleaning it.

And don't worry, this is my first time RPing here too.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Can I join? I'll be taking the last spot in the Dark Kingdom, if that's ok. :) Please reserve me. I'll have my full SU up later.

Name: Alexander "Alex" Azrael

Kingdom: Dark

Appearance: Alexander wears a typical black dress suit, complete with jacket, pants, and shoes (no tie). He has short, black hair and black eyes.

Personality: Alexander is an unusual person among the Dark Angels. He is generally carefree and relaxed about a lot of things. He tends to step out of line and make friends or acquaintances with those he probably shouldn't. He is often reluctant to get into fights, because he feels many fight senselessly and for no apparent gain or purpose. However, for those who don't fall into that category, he has deep respect for and is more willing to fight. He is also quite merciful, another trait looked down upon among the Dark Kingdom. Although he generally obeys the rules, he often questions some of them, and sometimes, if he feels they are wrong, disregards them entirely.

Power: Read Weapon

History: Alexander was the second born into the Dark Angels. He had no special powers that could be seen. He was thought to have been a mistake, as the other two children of the Dark Kingdom had some sort of special power. Growing up, he was often taunted for this. One day, while exploring a forbidden area in the kingdom, he came across the sword Adamanta, which was said could not be wielded by anyone. Alexander easily lifted it from its sheath, and it was then discovered what his special power was. Upon realizing this, Alexander was taken from his home by a trainer and was raised and trained by him, often along with the other two. Since then, Alexander has become a praised person among the Dark Angels, and is known for his ferocity in battle if he is ever pushed into one. However, he is also criticized and ridiculed for his apparent softness and lack of interest in fighting in general.

Weapon: Alexander carries what appears to be a samurai type weapon in a sheath. However, it is extremely heavy. Upon releasing it from its sheath, the sword expands and becomes a giant blade, and had somehow unnaturally fit itself in the sheath. The blade is large, black, and powerful, able to cause immense devastation with a single swing. Alexander's power is his ability to wield the weapon with great ease and immense speed, something no one else is able to do. When he wields this blade, he himself appears to become stronger and faster as well. The blade is called Adamanta.

Last edited:

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
Years
Name: Silver Tsuin Tenshi

Kingdom: Light

Appearance: Silver has white hair, fairly medium-long, covering over his right eye. His eyes are bright purple, he usually wears a white hoodie jacket, and black cargo shorts.

Personality: Silver is a twin, although the other, named Gold, went Missing In Action. Silver is usually calm and quiet. He tends to resolve things peacefully, avoiding bloodshed if possible. He likes having friends. He was born on the side of Light, but he just wants the war over, the light and dark angels at peace with each other, and the humans spared.

Power: Silver controls the element of blue fire, and he has Telekinetic abilities than allow him to do various things.

History: Silver had a rough childhood. He wanted to end the war, he didn't want to have to fight the dark angels. He wanted peace and equality. The angels of light had caused him to become an outcast because of this. He was meant to be one of the legendary three, destined to save the humans from the dark ones. But he was given his own prophecy. To end the war, to rescue both sides and the humans from this war. Minimum violence. He stuck to this prophecy, despite everyone of the light kingdom trying to change him. He was trained to a point of Fire elemental abilities, as was as telekinetic power. His greatest stat was speed and perception. No one could outmaneuver him, or beat his amazing aim.

[COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=inherit ! important][/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR]Weapon: Various knives, Kukri, Katar, Throwing, Kunai... He loved blades. His fighting style was dual-blader, meaning he wielded a knife in both hands, only furthering his speed.

Fearless Love

Years
DarkAngel91 you are Accepted.
Supervegeta you are Accepted.

Welcome to the Darkness Kingdom.

FallenAngelSilver you are Accepted.

Welcome to the Kingdom of Light.

Marina E. Silver

7/10/11 R.I.P
Years
Name: Lyra Michelle Davis

Appearance: Lyra has long curly platinum Blonde hair so light it looks almost white. Her bangs always cover her deep emerald green eyes so no one can see her emotions which are shown through them. She usually wears a white tank top and a grey skirt with black shorts under it. On her right cheek is a scar that she has never explained how she got

Personality: Lyra is usually calm and collected, always following orders even though she doesn't approve of violence very much. In fights she'll fight to stun or knock out her opponent but not kill and only will kill them if they almost kill her. She's not open with her emotions and never lets anyone see what she's feeling with the fact her hair covers her eyes.

Power: Lyra can control the wind and she can generate lightning

History: Lyra had a tough life growing up. She was born to parents one from the Light Angels and the other exiled from the Dark Angels. Because of this other Angel's her age stayed clear from her always telling her she was born to traitors and that no one loved her, which in a way was true because she was abandoned when her powers were discovered and given the scar on her cheek by her father in his anger. Lyra then was sent to her trainer and was trained to show mercy when appropriate and in some cases not to.

Lyra discovered her powers when she was six years old. One day when she got sick and tired of being made fun of she got riled up and the next thing she knew the wind was swirling around her and the boy that was teasing her was knocked out of the air. Her second power was discovered by accident when training in martial arts she shot lightning at the training dummy.

Weapon: Lyra usually incorporates her powers into Martial arts but carried a small blade in her pocket to use if needed.

Fearless Love

Years
Marina E. Silver you are Accepted!

Welcome to the Kingdom of Light!

I like how you made your character born to both a Dark and Light angel. Now, we just need one more person, and we'll be able to start!

FallenAngelSilver

Silver ~♥~ Lilliana, Forever!
Years
Lyra and Silver will end up together at some point, but Marina says he has to earn her trust first... :D I do like the whole outcast story too, nice touch :)

Fearless, I wasn't entirely sure if you had a whole story set up yet or anything, but from the looks of it, Silver's going to start a revolution with Lyra, and in the end, possibly end the war altogether... :D

Marina, what about this as a little further background... Silver and Lyra, the outcasts, had no friends besides each other... Still have to work for her trust for anything else to happen, but where the story begins, I think the two should start off as somewhat close friends, considering the only friends they have are each other... Covering your eyes? D: gah, how unfair, Silver loves people's eyes, they reflect the person who owns them...

Soo, how many left? Just one more light angel?

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
Yep. And I got ungrounded so I can actually use my laptop now along with the school computers. I'm going camping next week, so I won't be able to RP much. I'll try to though. I'll hijack my uncle's laptop if I need to.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
Name: Julie Serestial

Appearance: Hair is like the girl's in my avatar (pink at top,purple at bottom) a little bit longer though.Her eyes are purple thats in the middle of dark and light.She wears a light purple t-shirt with a elbow length blue jean jacket.For bottoms she wears a blue jeans with roses and thorns painted up the sides of the fronts.She wears purple wedge flip flops.She also wears a red ruby necklace.

Personality: She is normally a fun person to be around.Shes usually kind,else its the enemy of coarse.She likes having friends,but you don't want to get on her bad side.She loves having fun,but she'll fight.She can fight pretty well.She loves helping others.She's the kind of girl to help out.

Power: She has the power of fire and the power of ice.

History: She was born in the kingdom of Light.She found her fire power when she got really mad at a girl picking on her.The area set aflame.Someone put it out,and nobody suspected it was her.It scared her,which is why she always does her best to keep her temper down now.She found her ice power when her parents were ignoring she was there because they we're talking to somebody else.That somebody else was frozen in a block of ice.She was grounded for a week when that happened.
She was trained to be a nice kid,and to show mercy to everyone but the dark angels.She didn't like training,it was hard,but she got through it.She was trained to control her powers,and finally was able to.She never went a day without almost freezing her trainer to death.She usually froze water,then used fire to make it melt.She wanted to be a peacemaker,not a fighter,but she did as her mom and dad wanted her to do,and became a fighter.She deeply wished the world could be at peace.She had a sister she never talked about.No one ever saw her,and her parents wouldn't say anything about her either.

Weapon: A fireball and iceball sling shot that she just makes little balls of fire or ice and slings it

I hope I get accepted!

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
Years
I think I will be accepted,I filled everything out right (I think) and she has no anger against me (I think) and I'm her cousin :) I'm currently making a picture of Julie in Paint (I edited from a picture I found on the interenet) it won't be exactly as a imagain her but it will give you a idea of what she looks like.

miley810

Assassin
Years
Fearless will be home in a few hours,its only 1:17pm and we had school today,but she usually gets on PC after school.Like right after school

miley810

Assassin
Years
Niicee...dang we're making this more of a chatting place then a rp.Lets remember if we're ganna chat on this thread we gotta put Ooc infront of our chat once the rp has its first post in rp mode.

Back