• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Reigns

What Should Rikki's Punishment be?

• Be Killed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
Years
  • Rikki rolled her eyes. Maybe she shouldn't be telling him all of this. Maybe she was just being stupid. But the chances of her having a whole lot of time left were slim to none. So she figured she'd get it all out now anyway.

She heard Silver's voice in her head, and crossed her arms. If I can, I'll come back Silver.

She growled a little at Travis' statements, but more or less ignored him. She looked around the room, finding the dresser that had all of her clothes in them. Trainer had replaced her 'old' clothes, with the ones she normally wore around his house. Walking over to the dresser, she dug around them, finding everything she needed, then putting her clothes on the bed. Then she pointed to the door.

"Get out." she said, sternly, "I have to change, and obviously, there is no bathroom connected to my room. And I'm sure you don't want to be in here while I change." she crossed her arms.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • Angel was known for her impatience. *The suspense is really irritating me.....by the way, how is Adamanta? You both seemed.....very weak, the last time we met. If you want I can see if I can heal you both enough to ease any pain. You know I don't like seeing people suffer. I guess that's what was my down fall. I'm no fighter. I'm not a cold-blooded murderer, ok with killing innocent people. You of all people should know that. I remember you winning the fights with me. I always gave up. Do you know why? Because I didn't want to hurt you. You were my friend. You still are my friend, and I'll always think of you that way. If you ever need me in the future after this, don't be afraid of asking. I'll always answer, no matter what time it is or where I am, or what I'm doing. I'm honored to have known you, Rikki and Adamanta, even if Adamanta and I didn't get along. I wish you all well*, She thought.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex shook his head as Angel continued to talk. He smiled a bit.

You just never know when to close your yap, do you Angel? He paused a bit on the question of Adamanta. He sighed. Oh, you saw that? You should probably forget it. There's nothing you can do to help, but seeing as you've told me your secret on how you came back, I will share with you mine, but you are UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES to tell anyone else. Understood?

Alex paused, then continued. You saw Adamanta as weak. In reality, he isn't weak. His soul and spirit is stronger than anyone else. There is no single energy fluxuated into a single space, but when the sword is bound to a master, he begins to reflect the owner's inner soul and spirit, his inner energy...

Alex looked around the room, getting ready as he tried to concentrate and think out his thoughts. He wondered if Angel understood.

The reason Adamanta is so weak-looking is because that is how my inner soul is right now. Exhausted, faint, weak, and on it's final lifeline...I guess I don't have long left here. Again, you are not to tell anyone else about this, especially any of your friends in the Rebellion, or Rikkilyn.

Alex grabbed Adamanta, who was on the bed beside him, and headed towards the door. It was almost time.

Travis smiled and walked out of the room. He stood at the front of the door, crossing his arms and waiting.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Glowing pink tears fell, falling onto the bed. *God, Alex....I-I'm sorry..I didn't know. And when have you known me to actually be quiet on command? But you have my word, as a person, and an angel. I will never tell another person about your secret. I will take it to my grave. Oh if only I were there. I would hug you. But I can't be there. I understand you perfectly. You underestimate my abilities, Alexander. I pick up even the faintest, passing thoughts. Whether or not I actually respond or pay any attention to them is entire circumstantial. I can here your thoughts as easy as I hear Gold and Silver. I also know how to block my thoughts so they can't hear them. I'll make you a promise. When your on your deathbed, minutes away from death, I'll still be there for you.....your right, I do talk too much. Nervous habit.*, She thought to Alex, sending him the feeling of her hugging him.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex opened the door, sighing, and smiling a little bit. There was an unfortunate truth in all of this. Angel might not yet realize it, or she may. That all depends on what she believes will be the end of Alex. As far as he sees it, and Angel doesn't, being a bit naive, there are a few outcomes; One, Alex will die, but being on opposite sides that they are, his death would be a bit less circumstantial, and more of a killing, perhaps in a coming war, or something of that nature. In that case, Alex would die on the opposite side of Angel, an enemy; Two, Angel won't get to say goodbye to Alex, because Angel, still being part of the resistance, would be dead before him, along with the others. Sad as it is, it is also probably true.

Alex walked out of his house and spread his wings. He prepared to take off for the Council Chambers. He laughed a little when he heard the remained of her thoughts to him.

Haha! I don't think I'll have a splendid death where I'll get time for a deathbed, but I appreciate the thought. It's not a prolonged death, so I hear. I am leaving my house now, from here on, I need you to keep the talking in my head to a minimum. It's no longer safe.

Alex took off to the Council Chambers.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • -Raike lay on the couch in Rikki's room, unaware of her changing. He had not been able to get back to the room that night, because he had wanted to wait for his upgrade to be complete. Instead, he had gotten a free room in an in, on the other side of the kingdom, which was quite large. The only thing that really bugged him was that it was always dark,thus the name the darkness kingdom, but Raike would change that, somehow. His newly modified sword lay on the side of the couch. Not much had changed, except that there was was now what looked to be a silver magnum attached to the hilt. This was more of a hand cannon, for when fired, it would unleash a devastating beam of energy.-

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel shook her head. She wasn't good at following directions, but for Alex's and Rikki's sake she would make an effort. *Yes sir.*, She thought. She saw how black home was. After being in the sun, and feeling the warmth and light it gave, made her thankful that she couldn't go home. It was so cold and bleak, devoid of any color. She shivered. The dark horses were grazing, dark hounds chasing their tails. *Not much has changed, has it?*, she asked.

Fearless Love

Years
  • (OOC: sorry for the wait peoples, things have been busy this week, but school is out Tuesday, so freedom! And I shouldn't be so busy, so let us go on!)

After getting dressed, Rikki pulled her hair up into a ponytail. Tightening it, she glanced around the room. She may not return here again, not that she spent that muchtime in it to begin with. As she looked around, she noticed something, Raike was present. She wasn't sure when he got back, but she just shrugged it off.

With a sigh, she walked over to Raike, shaking his shoulders lightly. "C'mon, it's time to go." she said, then turned to head towards the door.

Opening the door, she saw Trainer standing there obviously ready to head to the Council. She sent a glare at Travis, but walked forward, towards Trainer.

"Are you prepared Rikkilyn?" Trainer asked.

She shrugged. How was she suppose to be ready for something like this? She had been so scared prior to this moment, but oddly enough, she wasn't now. No, that wasn't it. It wasn't that she wasn't scared, it was that she wasn't feeling at all. She was numb. No feelings were currently flowing, she had blocked them off. Not consciencely, but she had done it all the same.

"Yes." she responded.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Travis got off from the wall, and walked towards them. He smiled as he looked at them, then checked his transponder, which had a message on it.

I'll meet you there, was all it said. It was Alex. He was going to meet them at the chambers. Travis sighed. He spoke to them with his eyes on the transponder.

"Well, it seems Alex will be there as well to see your sentencing...I suppose you will get a chance to say your goodbyes either way." He paused, glancing up at Rikki, and smiled.

"Make it count."

Alex was unresponsive when Angel talked about the familiarity of the place. He knew all too well how it looked. Nevertheless, through all of it's problems, it was good to be home. Alex spread his wings and flew towards the Council Chambers, where the life of his friend, Rikkilyn, who be decided.

Fearless Love

Years
  • Rikki was silent for most of the walk towards the Council. She didn't really have a whole lot to say. She didn't know what to say, so she didn't say anything. And none of the others seemed to break the silence either, so it was a rather qiet walk. Exactly why they were walking and not flying, she didn't know, but it bought her some time, so she was grateful.

They reached they building in which the Council was held, and Rikki stepped aside, allowing Trainer to show them inside. She spent a lot of time in different parts of the building through-out the years. Since she got into a lot of trouble as a kid, she often had to visit various places here, depending on the severity of what she had done.

Now, they stood outside of the Council's office. Trainer told them to wait, while he went inside to see if they were ready.

Rikki sat down in one of the chairs near the door. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back.

Silver, I'm getting ready to recieve my sentence.

She wasn't sure if he would hear her, but she sent it anyway. Now, she just had to wait.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex arrived at the Council Chambers. He sighed as he opened the doors and went in. He walked towards the Council's office, where he found the others. He walked up behind them quietly, not speaking. It wasn't until a while that Travis turned around and noticed him there. He smiled at him.

"Ah, Alex, there you are. We are just about to get deliberation. I wonder what it will be."

Alex didn't speak. He just stood there. Partially because he was a bit nervous to say anything with Angel still in his head, and partially because he really didn't know what to say.

Travis checked his transponder for the time. Smiling, he turned towards the door to the office, waiting patiently for this thing to get under way.

"I do wish they could start this already. I've got somewhere to be later." Travis said.

Alex shook his head at how Travis spoke of this ordeal as if it were a trifle.

Fearless Love

Years
  • Rikki opened her eyes, looking over to the door when she heard it open. Trainer motioned for her to stand, which, with a sigh, she did. She walked over to Trainer, giving a slight smile at Alex, then crossing her arms.

"The Council has come to a decision Rikkilyn." Trainer said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

She shrugged his hand off, pushing past him to go into the Council's room. Now wasn't the time for her impatient nature to come into effect, but it did anyway. She wasn't particularly sure if she was scared or not. She was still too numb to decide.

Trainer said, turning to the others still in the hallway. "You may come in if you wish." he said, following Rikki inside the room.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
    Years
  • -Raike watched as Trainer walked into the room, then emerged, telling Rikki that the council had decided. As she entered the room, Trainer invited the rest to come and witness the sentancing if we wished. Raike hesited a bit before sighing and walking in after trainer. When inside, he began to whisper to the guards on either side of the door.-

"Travis must not be permitted to hear Rikki's sentencing, I forbid it. You two will not let him pass, and if I hear that you did, I will have you both executed, do you understand? This is the order of the heir."

-They nodded, glancing at each other before returning to their positions. Raike nodded, then walked over to Rikki, still standing, and put a comforting hand on her shoulder, giving a small smile.-

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Travis, unfazed by Raike's comments, merely stood there outside the chambers. He shrugged, and leaned on the wall, making himself comfortable.

"Very well, if the heir so wishes it, I will not attend Rikki's sentencing. I believe I have made my points to the Council beforehand anyways..." Travis smiled at them as they entered.

"Good luck, Rikki." He said with a smile, waving to her as she walked inside.

Alex on the other hand walked inside behind Rikki, Raike, and Trainer. He entered the Council Chambers. Still feeling Angel in his head, he knew he had to go inside. If this was Rikki's last moments, he knew Angel would want to see it. Alex would too.

He walked inside behind them and waited.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel had been sick with worry. She was like a caged bird, desperate to fly. She was showing immense control by not talking to Alex. She felt a tiny sliver of pride in her ability to remain silent. She smiled as Raike told the guards to not let Travis in. However, when they entered the room, Angel uttered a soft cry of pain. There, sitting on a stool, with a noose around her neck, was her Nana. Angel fought to not say anything. Back in the condo, her body wept, cold pink tears.

*Alex....I've got to go. I can't see them kill my Nana...It would break me....I'd die from a broken heart before I'd die from a blade through my heart.*, She thought to him. She knew she would pull out and never again see through his eyes. She sent him the impression of a gentle hug. *I'm so sorry Alexander. When it's all said and done....either tell me mentally or come find me....I can't do it....goodbye my friend.*, She thought. She pulled out...but she pulled out too late. The last image she saw was her Nana getting hanged...because of her.

The images of the counsil disappeared, and the walls of their new home came into focus. Angel was shaking and crying. That special care-free-ness she had once posessed, was gone. She looked more like a ghost than she had since Silver came back. Her eyes no longer sparkled. They were dead. It was like someone pulled a plug on her heart. She looked down to make sure she still had one. "I-it's all m-my f-fault...", She whispered. She looked at Gold, then Silver. "N-never....h-happy...a-again..", she said. Her wings drooped, and she was whiter than ever. She hugged Gold, snuggling as close as she could possibly get. She felt so cold, so alone. She curled up and cried.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Alex felt Angel leave her mind. She must have been upset. She saw an old woman with a noose around her neck. It must have been the previous person the Council tried, and she probably was sentenced to death. In a parting thought, Alex thought he'd send condolences.

It's alright, Angel....I'm...sorry. He thought. He had nothing else to say. Comforting wasn't his stronghold. He felt Angel slip away from his mind. He sighed, wondering what would happen next, not only to the old woman, but to Rikki.

Outside of the chambers, Travis heard a device in his pocket begin to beep. He took it out, examining it, but the beeping slowly stopped, and then stopped altogether. Travis looked at the device intently, then back at the door leading to the Council Chambers. He shrugged and leaned back against the wall.

[Silver]

Tyler~♥~Amanda ~~~ Forever
    Years
  • -----Silver sensed the pain in Angel and sighed. He was watching in Angel's eyes, which means he was also watching through Alex's eyes, but Alex wouldn't notice, being that he was only connected to Angel. He frowned and got up. He honestly had no idea what to say to her.
    -----Gold sighed and held Angel tightly in his embrace, holding her head under his and brushing his hand through her hair, gently. "Please don't cry..." He whimpered, even though he himself was also crying. He was crying for her.
    -----Silver frowned at the intense waves of pain emnating from the two. He climbed onto the bed and hugged them both tightly. He had no words for what he'd just seen, so he just hugged them closely. He closed his eyes and tightened his hug. Her pain was much like Silver's and Gold's... The empty feeling of losing a family member...

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel wiped away her tears. She needed to be strong for Gold and Silver. They needed her to be strong. She tamped down her emotions, locking them away. "I'm alright now. I'll be ok. I promise.", she said. She hugged them both. "You two are the best guys a girl could know. I love you both", she said and kissed them both on the cheek. She got up and started cleaning, needing to do a mundane task.

She soon had the entire condo clean. She started making lasagna, something her Nana had made with her every Sunday. She boiled the noodles, and browned the hamburger in Italian spices.

Finally finished making it, she put it in to bake. She danced while she cleaned again. She finished and sat on the bed again. She was smiling. She was thankful that she had the family she did. "Hope you all are hungry. Lasagna is a specialty of mine.", she said.

Back