• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • dex.png

Welcome to the GPX+ fanclub!

Global PokédeX Plus Fanclub

I am hopelessly obsessed with this website and I hope a few of you guys are, too, so we can fangirl (...or fanboy) about it at length together! For those who don't know, GPX+ is an egg-hatching and Pokémon-raising site. You can put the eggs in your sig to hatch them faster and/or click around on the site.

Rules:

1. This club is JUST for the virtual-pet aspect of the site. You do have to join the forum there to play, but the pet part is all we talk about here.
    2. No posting JUST to advertise your eggs/Pokémon. Take part in the discussion and if you want to include your Pokémon as well, that's fine, but any "click me!" posts will be deleted.
    3. Please try not to spoil things or create eggdexes and the like--that's frowned upon and can get PC blacklisted!

Joining:

If you'd like to join, please just fill out this form so we know a little about you! :)
    • What's your GPX+ username? (Maybe link to your profile!)
    • When did you join GPX+?
    • What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+?

I think that's about it! I'm too lazy for a member list or anything so just pop in and chat if you'd like to join. ♥

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    I should get active there again, I miss that place
    Joining~
    What's your GPX+ username? Spinosaurus
    When did you join GPX+? October, 2009. Can't remember.
    What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+? Groudon. <33 A friend gave the Groudon last year, so it's precious. o3o I also have an Aerodactyl, my favorite Pokémon.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Ahhhhh YES!!! I want to join please :3

• What's your GPX+ username? Virtual. I used to be magby when i joined, then King Gumball and now Virtual!
    • When did you join GPX+? 20th Feb my time, only days after it opened. I didn't become active until... May I think.
    • What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+? idk! All my 19 shinies probs :D
    Virtual I am sure you have all seen me around :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Oh! I'll join. Perhaps it'll get me to do more than just go and hatch my eggs that get exp from having my eggs hidden in my signature. ^_^

What's your GPX+ username? (Maybe link to your profile!): BinaryPeaches are your service!
    When did you join GPX+? Oh gee... uh... sometime in the Spring of 2009. I was there when it was relatively new (but I'm so lazy so I have next to nothing done, haha.)
    What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+?: My Shiny Aipom and Shiny Mareep. <3 I also have a Shiny Magikarp but it's female so whatever. :V /brick'd

Cherrim

Years
  • YAY more than just King Gumball and I. xD; Thread success!

What's your GPX+ username?
    Cherrim, what else? :p
    When did you join GPX+?
    → I got an automated anniversary PM from Big Bidoof a few days ago. I joined in 2009. @_@
    What's your favourite Pokémon that you own on GPX+?

IT TOOK ME LIKE 2000 EGGS BUT I FINALLY GOT A FEMALE SHINY CHERUBI. :D

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Nice. I'm definitely joining.

And now I know who that Virtual is that always clicks my eggs.

What's your GPX+ username?
    Astinus Of course!

When did you join GPX+?
    October 19, 2010

That honor falls to Nimh, the shiny Nidoking in my signature. He's my first shiny on the site, and the one I wanted the most.

King Gumball

Years
  • Yay more than two members Xd

Okay sooo recent events: My internet was down and I was at the Easter Show, so that left not much clicking. First day all holiday I haven't clicked over 10 000 (calculated by walker steps.)

On the Multiplier days I got a PB hatch record, 371 eggs hatched, on the 3.1 multiplier. On the 3.5 I was mass clicking but hatching more casually and got around 270+ eggs hatched, and on the 3.2 I went for a personal best proper berry record, activity score record and pokemon obtained record ^.^ Aaand then i was all clicked out. In that time I hatched only two shinies. A Happiny and a male Burmy. The Burmy was a gender fail as I want the shiny wormadam trio for no real reason XD So I will hunt that again. Tomorrow I should mass click, as I started my first Burning Desire and need a lot of clicks and level 100 pokemon, as seen in my current party.

And because I like showing them off: And I have a shiny Mamoswine in my Battle Tower, because it has goods IVs. I still need to evolve a lot of them @_@

And I hatched an Erica n__n"

Oh and on that question as to which is my fav, I do have one: jewel who took 267 tries!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    King Gumball you make me sound pathetic. XD; Of course, I haven't clicked at all in the past like... months, so that could explain why. Tells me to start clicking more so I could possibly actually finish my shiny quests. :B But congrats to both you and Erica for getting shiny Cherubis. |D

King Gumball

Years
  • King Gumball you make me sound pathetic. XD; Of course, I haven't clicked at all in the past like... months, so that could explain why. Tells me to start clicking more so I could possibly actually finish my shiny quests. :B But congrats to both you and Erica for getting shiny Cherubis. |D

Ohh I knew I saw you somewhere, I got a litwick egg you bred, and I thought to myself if you were the same BinaryPeaches XD Well I certainly spend too much time on the site, it is an addiction so maybe.... thats why I have done so much XD But I get LOADS of views from my signature, makes it worth ruining my sigs ^.^

Hi lockmaster, I have seen yo too before on GPX! I see a lot of people ;x

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Really? Cool! You probably abandoned it though so it doesn't matter. xD I have my eggs in my signature, but they're hidden. I would let them show right now, but I'm also hiding my sister's account, and my VDex. :B;

I was addicted to it when I first started, but then I go lazy. There was a few spurts of 'YAY CLICKING', but I think that was mainly due to explorations. xD;

King Gumball

Years
  • Really? Cool! You probably abandoned it though so it doesn't matter. xD I have my eggs in my signature, but they're hidden. I would let them show right now, but I'm also hiding my sister's account, and my VDex. :B;

I was addicted to it when I first started, but then I go lazy. There was a few spurts of 'YAY CLICKING', but I think that was mainly due to explorations. xD;

ermm yeah I kinda did XD I like mine showing, the views level pokemon up SOOO FAST! Like 15 levels over night ^.^ It saves a lot of clicking. Some members though rack up hundreds of views in under an hour, like Namikawa Daisuke http://gpxplus.net/user/Namikawa+Daisuke I don't know where she posts, but my gosh she doesn't have to do anything on GPX. All she does is lurk in the Lab and Shelter nabbing super rare legendaries and Unowns because the views she gets allows her to not need to do any interactions XD I need to know where she posts for views ;x Maybe I should just ask...

Speaking of Unown I just need 8 more until I get Alphabet Soup!! And on That Burning Desire exploration, it has been running super slowly because I have no available Pokewalker to level my pokemon. Actually I have never levelled any pokemon via the poke Walker because if you go on my profile, you will see how many steps my Farfetch'd has taken XD It has been rotting in there since my Scizor, who exited the walker through a glitch/bug on 200 000 step :( So I started again with Farfetch'd who is on 1, 325, 854 steps. I want to hit in the top 3 on the Stats age for Walker steps. SO TIME CONSUMING!

Anyway when I stop being lazy I will add y'all to my PalPad, because I got an extended PalPad, with 102 people who added me, and idk who else to add to my 45 limit PalPad. SO I WILL ADD YOU ALL :D

When it comes to GPX+ I chat waayyy too much...

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • Well i just added a couple of people to my Pal Pad and i'm click your eggs at this very moment :D

Edit: I thought i should add something.
    If your in my pal pad, and i'm on for extended periods of time. I will most likely click you multiple times is possible.

Last edited:

Cherrim

Years
  • *adds everyone to palpad if they weren't on there already* Speaking of, that one pal pad achievement they added the other day is crazy. :(

I've barely been on GPX+ lately. @_@ Maybe once a week I'll stick with it all day but for the most part I just check the mobile site on my phone while I'm watching TV and replace eggs that're ready to hatch and whatnot. I'm stuck in that rut right now and it is NOT HELPING ME GET THROUGH THIS SPECIAL EXPLORATION. 8| I should get back to my tendency to at least interact properly with my pal pad every day. :P

Is it just me or is the shelter selection really crap since January? 8( I can so rarely find the things I need for my shiny hunts.

King Gumball

Years
  • *adds everyone to palpad if they weren't on there already* Speaking of, that one pal pad achievement they added the other day is crazy. :(

I've barely been on GPX+ lately. @_@ Maybe once a week I'll stick with it all day but for the most part I just check the mobile site on my phone while I'm watching TV and replace eggs that're ready to hatch and whatnot. I'm stuck in that rut right now and it is NOT HELPING ME GET THROUGH THIS SPECIAL EXPLORATION. 8| I should get back to my tendency to at least interact properly with my pal pad every day. :P

Is it just me or is the shelter selection really crap since January? 8( I can so rarely find the things I need for my shiny hunts.

The Shelter was crazy at first, but it has since calmed down imo. Maybe it is because of my timezone though. I am active after 12 am to like 7 am server time, which means the shelter only ever has like 70 eggs in it and there are 700-400 users online XD So yeah.... it is usually pretty empty for me, which means there are hardly ever shiny hunt eggs (other than Litwick) in the Shelter for me, but for the opposite reason lol.

Oh and I got my first summon item since as long as i can remember (literally) a Gracidea. It is cool because I NEVER find treasure chests and summon items are rarer than ever. I got it from underground ^.^

Cherrim

Years
  • It hovers around 90 when I check, usually, but none of my shiny hunt Pokémon are the ones that always have an egg. :< I think the most common one is Hoppip and I barely see that.

I'm the same way with summon items. I've been so unlucky lately. ;~; I still need to summon a Latias for that... summon-one-of-everything achievement. I think.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm going to add everyone back and add to my Pal Pad as well.

For me the shelter has been pretty good for me. My luck with that probably comes from the fact that my only shiny hunt is for Zangoose, which a lot of people breed. But there really isn't much variety like there used to be.

Though my current active time is the same as King Gumball's, so...

It was difficult for me to find Nidoran(m) eggs when hunting those. Now I see them more often when I don't want them. That's the way it goes, though.

I have a stock of summon items, most gotten through the Underground. I don't plan to use them until I get most of my eggdex filled. Paranoid about missing them.

Enjoying the views my team's getting. Rather surprised to see how their levels jumped since I added them to my signature. Which helps those days when I really don't feel like, or can't get around to, clicking.

King Gumball

Years
  • I am only on task 3 of That Burning Desire x; This time, I need a Snorlax fed 500 Aspear berries..... 500 berries... This will surely take a long time, and it is sad that views do nothing to help with this task. My Snorlax received 1332 useless views lol.

Speaking of shiny hunts, I am surprised there aren't that many people breeding Klinks seeing as there is a shiny acheivement for it :( I am breeding Tynamo's seeing as that is pretty darn rare, one of the rarest eggs imo XD And I am hoping this silly Litwick hunt will end. I am in the 600s now u_u'

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
  • What's your GPX+ username? (Maybe link to your profile!)
    Noblebeastx

When did you join GPX+?
    I had a account a while back last year but forgot the info for it so i just remade a new account on 4/17/11

Just restarting out so i don't own any yet other than my egg.

Cherrim

Years
  • Welcome! :>

Haha, I finally started breeding Klink. T_T I TOOK MY CHERRIM OUT OF THE DAYCARE. I'm kinda regretting it now since one of them made it back to the top ten of the "most children" stats list but oh well. xD;

Omg I think I only got to part 4 of Burning Desire when I did it... I had to stop to do the shiny hunt in January. Not looking forward to doing it three times for that achievement. x_X;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back