• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.N.A [PG-16]

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
    This is my second RP, the other one is still going, and I hope this one does just as good!!

D.N.A

PG- 16 - (Possible Violence, Language, Blood, and Romance)

Plot:
    Something dangerous is spreading through the Pokemon world. Something that is poisoning the Pokemon, or more specifically, the Eevee's. These Pokemon are dying rapidly due to this 'disease' and in an attempt to understand what this 'disease' is, Professors have taken pieces of the Eevee's and the Eevee's evolutions DNA. For years, they study this DNA, the signs of the disease, and these Pokemon individually. Though after these years pass by, they have yet to find a cure, and the species of Eevee and its evolution dies out, leaving the world distraught.​

Now, years later, the 'disease' has come back, this time targeting a different species, Pikachu. The Professors know they cannot allow history to repeat itself, and decide to use the DNA they'd taken to their advantage. They've gathered 8 children, some who volunteered, some who were given to them, and some who were even children of the Professors, and injected them with the corrupt DNA. The Professors now have one year to figure out a cure for the 'disease' or the humans who were injected will die from it as well.

For six months, the Professors worked to solve the puzzle that was the disease, but suddenly, the kids notice that they don't recognize any of the current Professors. These new Professors have started forcing the kids to fight one another, in an arena, with a crowd, and have put collars around their neck, keeping them in check. Actually, an evil team by the name of Team Dew has taken over the lab, due to how rare these children are. Because of this, the research to heal them has stopped.

These 8 know that if they want to survive past the next six months, they need to find the cure themselves, and to do that, they need to escape their cages, and find the main lab that contains all of the primary research. They also know the lab is heavily guarded, and to escape and save their lives, they need to make a plan and work together, or they'll never all make it out alive.

You:
    You are one of the 8 kids injected with the Pokemon DNA. You are constantly being pit against the others, and you are all physically tired. You're job is to make allies with the other kids, and come up with an escape plan. You are to find a way to cure this 'disease' in your blood, and save all of you, along with the Pikachu outside. Through-out your planning, you will still be forced to fight the others, and as time progresses, so does Team Dew's expectations of the battle. You know you need to escape before one of you, or all of you, is either killed by the disease or each other.

Rules:
    1) No Godmodding!
    2) All PC Rules Apply!
    3) You may curse if you must, I'd prefer to keep it to a minimum!
    4) If you know me, you know Romances are allowed, but its PG-16 and to quote the rules it says "Minor sexual themes are permitted in RPs with a rating of PG-16 or higher, but not "the act" itself."
    And that is what is said on the subject of romance, if you can, just keep it to kissing, kay?
    5) 1 paragraph minimum for a post
    6) Read all posts before you post your own, just in case.
    7) Be active, try to post at least once every 3 days, and if you have a problem with that, contact me, and I'll see what I can do.
    8) Have fun!! It's no good to be in a RP that you don't have fun in.

Pokemon D.N.A Choices:

Eevee (Normal) - XxSweetDreamsxX - Eva Ellen Simones

Vaporeon (Water) - ElGenie - Blake Olsen

Jolteon (Electric)- Fearless Love- Annabeth "Jolt" Simon

Espeon (Psychic) -KoboraX- Kobora King

Flareon (Fire)- Zamorak - Odessa Stocks

Umbreon (Dark) - DarkAngel91 - Angel Holly Rosemary

Glaceon (Ice)- Miley810 - Aqua Ray Justice

Leafeon (Grass) - Godzil - Moe Logroc

(Whichever Pokemon you are mixed with, you also get control of their powers, their element.)

Sign-Up:

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

My Sign Up:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    Name:Aqua Ray Justice

Pokemon DNA: glaceon

Appearance: Aqua had blonde hair right below her shoulders,and blue eyes.She is 6'5.She often wore red and blue hoodies and tshirts with white pants or shorts.She weighs avrage weight for her age.She often wore dark blue headbands,and she would wear electric pink dresses if there was a special occasion,with hot pink heels.

Appearance Alterations: Aqua grew a glaceon tail and ears..She now wears electric blue tank tops and a light blue jacket,with blue shorts.And she wheres light blue wedge flip flops.Her hair also turned cyan blue.She would wear electric blue dresses for special occasions with electric blue heels,instid of pink.And her skin is ever so very slightly light blue.Her color looks like its made of ice but the goes to different lengths but all the "peaks" are rounded.

Personality: Aqua often liked making friends,hanging out with her friends in her free time.She's very open towards others,and she liked helping out.She was generally cheerful,and loved nature.She loved it when it was warm out because it was more fun in her opinion because she could go outside.

Personality Alterations: Once the glaceon DNA was injected into her she started liking colder weither.Her love for water and swimming increased and she was a bit less cheerful and open.She still was kind of cheerful,and her openesss decreesed slightly.

History: Aqua was born in Sinnoh,in twinleaf town.She grew a love for glaceon around Sinnoh.She was raised by her mother mostly,because her dad died when Aqua turned 5.She got to take care of the family Pachirisu,who got very attached to her,and Aqua got attached to Pachirisu.Julie was heartbroken to hear the Eevee population was destroied,and told her mom she would do anything to help them.When the deseise began effecting the other pokemon around she went to the profeccer and asked to help them save the pokemon.She ended up becoming the second experiment.

It frightened her seeing that her hair turned blue,her ears began looking like glaceon ears and shifted to the top of her head,and she grew a glaceon tail.She gained the power of Ice,and used it carefully.She did her best to never use it if she was mad.Aqua became scared seeing that her life was on the line even more clearly when months had passed.She felt that the Vaporeon kid was her best friend,even though the Vaporeon kid was best friends with the Jolteon one.

I hope I'm accepted!I did my best on the sign up,so I hope I get picked,thats the best sign up I've done so far for rps,even better then the one I've done on my cardcaptor rp.

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
    Name: Angel Holly Rosemary

Pokemon DNA: Umbreon

Appearance: Angel was 5'7'', 120 pounds, with long white blonde hair and gorgeous blue eyes. She wore bright, happy colors, her favorites being hot pink, electric blue and neon yellow, and bright colored high heels.

Appearance Alterations: Angel now has raven black hair and bright purple eyes. She grew the ears and tail of an umbreon. She now wears short skirts, shorts,jeans and tee shirts. She now wears only very dark colors, like dark blue, purple,red and black. Her collar is black with spikes made of sapphires. She also gained the powers of an umbreon, using them mercilessly in battle

Personality: Angel was the friendliest girl you could meet. She was always helpful, often times not coming home until 1 or 2 in the morning because she would be helping Nurse Joy with the pokemon. She was gentle and sweet, putting everyone above herself. She loved the sun.

Personality Alterations: Now Angel is very tempermental. She doesn't talk to anyone anymore. She only cares about herself. When she is forced to fight she fights until either she or her opponent faints. If one looked carefully, sometimes you'd see a flash of sapphire and a look of horror cross her bone-white face. Then it would be gone. She can't stand the sunlight anymore, embracing the darkness when it came.

History: Angel had been born in Kanto, near Viridian city and close to Viridian Forest. Angel was given to the professers by her parents. Her parents weren't the best and hated her. They wanted a boy. So as soon as they heard about the experiment they shipped her off no explainations. She spent the first week in isolation while she underwent the change. Then she was given her collar and put in a cage. She had to admit, the people here treated her better than her own mother and father had. She didn't like that she had to fight the first time. She lost the battle and they beat her for it. She fought ever battle since them showing no mercy.

Angel had been frightened when her hair turned black and grew the ears and tail of an umbreon. She didn't know what to do until they shoved her into the fight area and told her to fight. After she lost they beat her badly, to the point that her arm was broken. She was put in a cage near the other experiments. She looked around. There was a Glaceon girl, and a Jolteon girl. Angel simply curled up on her bed and waited patiently for the next battle.

Hope I get accepted.

Last edited:
    Years
    Name: Blake Olsen

Pokemon DNA: Vaporeon

Appearance: Blake was an average height for his age, about 5'7", and was slim for a boy of his age and height. He had short blonde hair that was almost in a military-style cut. His skin wasn't very tan just because that was how he was born, not because of his lack of being outdoors. He had blue eyes that were bright like the clothes he usually wore, except those were usually a lighter color. Blake always wore shorts and a t-shirt that were a light or bright color.

Appearance Alterations: After he was injected, Blake's hair grew longer and was tinted blue. His ears grew slightly longer and flopped down a little, and his skin tone also took on a blue-ish tint. His eyes did not change color but became a deeper, more mesmerizing blue that shone when he was deep in thought. Blake now wears jeans and a dark blue hoodie. His collar that he now wears is white and spikes along it's edges, just like the real Pokemon's neck, except shorter.

Personality: Blake was as outgoing and energetic as could possibly be. He was always a popular kid because of his ability to crack jokes no matter how serious the situation, the 'class clown'. He was extremely friendly and liked to talk to everyone he met. It was very hard to make him angry or sad. He tried his best to make everyone he knew happy and the best thing for him was to make other people laugh. If anyone doesn't like him then he just refuses to talk to them in general instead of getting into fights.

Personality Alterations: With the Vaporeon DNA in his system he became much more calm and collected than anyone ever thought possible. He mellowed out signifigantly and stopped making so many loud jokes and he wasn't as outgoing as he used to be. He was more suspicious and timid now and thought about what he was going to do before he did it. When you finally get to know him though, he's still nice, kind and funny, just much more quiet.

History: Blake was born in the Kanto region in Celadon City. He had a happy life and went to school like other kids, but never really wanted to adventure out as a pokemon Trainer, preferring to stay in the city. As he got older his antics got him into trouble at school, until eventually the teachers couldn't teach with him in their classes so they forced him to leave. His parents, completely devastated, were angry and disappointed with their son. They discussed that they had to find a way to keep their boy in check.

So, they contacted a Professor after hearing about the outbreak and what they said kids could do to help. They sent Blake off to be a test-subject, telling him maybe he would look at life in a different perspective after his experience. He did not want to go, but had no choice. He arrived there and was injected with the Vaporeon DNA and was tested on daily. The changes frightened him at first, but he eventually got used to them and embraced them. His swimming skills were absolutely remarkable, and if he tried he could blend in with the water.

Blake grew wary when strange Professors started giving more unusual tests than what the normal Professors gave him, and then it just became a fighting tournament. He finally grew sick of the treatment, and with the help of the friends he has made, is determined to regain freedom.

((So, uh...Yeah, there it is >.> ))

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Name: Odessa Stocks [I like this name a lot for some reason]

Pokemon DNA: Flareon

Appearance: Long, straight dark brown [almost black] hair with blue highlights, normally kept straight but occasionally tied in a ponytail. She had green eyes, is somewhere in-between a B and C cup, and is around 5ft 9in. Moderately tanned Caucasian who normally sticks to wearing plain t-shirts with jeans or a skirt. She also has a small scar running up her left arm from a car accident when she was younger and wears a pair of earrings, one a clear diamond hanging off a small gold loop on her right ear and on her other a similar earring but with a pink diamond instead of a clear one.

Appearance Alterations: After the injection Odessa decided to change the highlights in her hair from blue to red, just to go along with the entire thing. Her hair also became much fluffier like a Flareon's and she cut it to about shoulder length as a safety precaution from burning it. As well she also grew a fluffy white tail[like a Flareon's] and a small fluffy collar of fur[like a Flareon's =D]. Her skin took on a more tanned look and her eyes gained little strips of red going outward from the iris. She still sticks to wearing plain t-shirts but is more likely to wear a skirt instead of jeans because of her tail. [I'm having way too much fun writing this =D]. The collar the Team Dew scientist put on her covers her Flareon fur collar and causes a bit of a poof of white fur around her neck while the collar itself is jet black with a small red gem-like bit on it.

Personality: Odessa is relatively smart, impatient, perhaps a bit oblivious to her surroundings at times. She enjoys the company of others, although she is nervous around new people and often comes across as weird or annoying to some. She also has a bit of a temper and sometimes explodes at others with little reason behind it, although she almost always regrets these moments later on and tried to make friends/amends. Despite enjoying the company of others she has real trouble making any kind of emotional bond with others, which sometimes makes her seem distant or standoffish.

Personality Alterations: Not much of Odessa's personality changed due to the injections, although she is even more likely to get angered at others. The only other major changes to her personality is the need to add a bit of flare to everything, and perhaps becoming a bit of a romantic as well.

History: Odessa was the second and last child of her parents, born in the Sinnoh region she had a brother who was ten years older then herself. When she was four she was involved in a car accident that killed her father and left her with a scar on her right arm[I like giving back-stories to physical features]. Three years afterwards her mother and brother and her moved to Viridian city in the Johto region. During this time her brother came to be known as a kind of prodigy, and was accepted into college to major in genetics and other similar fields. The next three years of Odessa's life were mostly uneventful, except for her brother graduating with honors. When she turned ten her mother gave Odessa her first Pokemon in the form of an egg, which soon after hatched into a female Pichu.

For the next couple of years Odessa traveled Johto with the Pichu, who she named Silva, who after roughly a year evolved into a pikachu, and then using a thunderstone gotten from Celadon city department store, a Raichu. After traveling around a bit more Odessa returned home to news that her mother had been diagnosed with lung cancer. Soon after returning home her mother died, and Odessa ended up staying with her brother during the preceding weeks. Afterwards her brother told her of the Pikachu problem and the test they were conducting in hopes of getting a cure. Odessa volunteered as a way to get her mind off her mother's recent death and because she had a great love of all the Pikachu evolutions because of Silva.

During the testing she was only mildly surprised at the aesthetic changes, but quickly grew to like them. She also grew to like her fire powers and often used them to create shows that more then once got her into a bit of trouble. She only really noticed that something was wrong when they started pitting the test subjects against each other. She noticed that the new scientist didn't seem worried about solving the disease cure and has since been contemplating how to escape and how possibly to get a cure for the new strain of the disease. During her time she has also grown close with another of the female test subjects, "Jolt", and they have become OK friends since they have been more or less kept against there will.

OOC: This actually seems like it will be really fun, and if this isn't good enough just let me know where to add / take away / improve, k?

Edit: Noticed the last sentence in your SU, went ahead and added just a little to the history because of it. =D

Last edited:

Fearless Love

Years
    Miley810 you are Accepted!
    DarkAngel91 you are Accepted!
    ElGenie you are Accepted!
    Zamorak you are Accepted!

We just need three more people, then we can start!!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    aww man, someone took umbreon, and I can't mimic psychic or grass for poo. I'll go with Eevee, reserve me please.
    Name: Daniel Vence

Pokemon DNA:
    Eevee

Appearance: Daniel wore a black hat, his signature hat, as well as a white shirt, black pants and a red vest. He had black hair and blue eyes. He stood at 5'11.

Appearance Alterations: Daniel has since been altered. His hair is now brown and a bit messy. His clothes has all changed dye to brown as well, except his vest which is now slightly beige, matching Eevee's coat. His eyes are also black now. Daniel's collar is a simple white one.

Personality: Daniel was quiet and a bit shy before the Experiments. He had some friends and got along well with people, but he generally tried keeping to himself. He was a very bright person.

Personality Alterations: After the introduction of the Eevee DNA, Daniel seemed to gain some of the Eevee's personality. He became somewhat headstrong, and quite brave. He found himself able to get along with people a lot better, and had no problems in groups. He still maintained his brightness, even apparently being able to think a lot faster in his mind. He tries now to make the best of every situation, never once falling to grief, even after they were forced to fight. Daniel now tries to get along with anyone, and never shows anything but happiness and optimism, believing they can get out of any situation if they work together.

History: Daniel
    was born in New Bark Town. His first Pokemon was given to him by Prof. Elm, an Eevee. He loved his Eevee like no others, and he was shocked when the disease started affecting all of the Eevee in the world. Eventually, even his Eevee passed.Daniel was in shock and sadness. He fell into despair, vowing never to train another Pokemon again. After a bit of time, Daniel found out there was a new virus going around. With permission from his parents, he managed to convince them to let him participate in the Experiment, vowing never to let something like this happen to trainers again.

Last edited:
    Years
    I'll take the Leafeon, please. It was my first choice anyway.

Name: Moe Logroc

Pokemon DNA: Leafeon

Appearance: As a human, Moe was short, at 4' 2". He was thin and pale-skinned, with black hair in a neat bowl cut. His eyes were light brown, almost yellow in some light. The index finger of his left hand is missing, lost in a childhood accident. His clothing was simple, yet colorful. He wore blue jeans, with suede shoes the same color, and a red long-sleeved shirt. To hide his disfigured hand, he wore black leather gloves.

Appearance Alterations: Moe's eyes have changed to resemble Leafeon's, and are now amber-colored with vertical pupils. His hands and feet have changed color, and are now an earthy brown. Four green sprouts grow from each wrist, spaced evenly around the hand. He now wears black jeans and white running shoes, with a white long-sleeved shirt. He still wears the gloves. His collar is black, covers his entire throat, and is ringed with green thorn-like studs.

Personality: Moe wasn't very social, preferring to be by himself. He lacked social skills, and became easily frustated by other people. He enjoyed watching other people, but never tried to fit in with others, as people found him too odd. He was easily amused, and never minded being alone.

Personality Alterations: Moe mellowed out somewhat after the injection, and became more sociable. He is quiet and analytical, able to read situations and people if given time. He lacks his previous initiative, preferring to hang back and let things happen without his involvement if possible.

History: An only child growing up in Goldenrod, Moe was quiet and never had any friends. When he was six his parents fostered a young orphan for a while, who had a severe negative influence on him. The boy tried to get Moe to open up to the world, but only succeeded in driving Moe deeper inside himself. After a trip to the park resulted in an angry Scyther attacking the boys and severing one of Moe's fingers, Moe decided that he had no desire to bond with humans. The boy left not long after, and Moe was happily alone for several years.

When he was 14, Moe's parents died in a car crash, and he himself was orphaned and sent to foster care. AQfter a few years in various homes, he found himself in Sinnoh, and decided that he was done with people. Leaving his new "home", he wandered the streets of Sunyshore. When told of the Pikachu Problem by a random stranger handing out flyers, he responded that he didn't care. The man angrily stated that he would, and attacked and subdued Moe from behind.

Moe awakened in a strange test lab, injected with corrupted Leafeon DNA. He was initially depressed by the circumstances, but eventually decided to cooperate with his captors. He quietly goes along with the "experiment", as he views the whole thing, and seeks companionship with the younger but larger subjects.

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    SkyisUmbreon might be interested in joining this RP, i'll PM him and see if he would like to join[although he'll probably be super-disappointed Umbreon is already taken]

Edit: It looks like all the spots are reserved atm but i'll still send a PM SIU's way.

Fearless Love

Years
    Alright so:
    Supervegeta: Accepted!

KoboraX
    Godzil
    Reserved!

Reserve time is 2 days!

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    ok my SU is up let me know if I missed anything!

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    Name: Kobora King

Pokemon DNA: Espeon

Appearence: Kobora wears a green and black cloak (like Xemnas as the final boss of Kingdom Hearts 2), and a pair of blue and black boots. He had short, black hair, and green eyes. He's at an average height for his age, about 5'4.

Appearence Alterations: After being injected by the Espeon DNA, Kobora got the ears and tail of an Espeon. His hair was the same, but his cloak became lavender and black with the same design as usual. His eyes became pupiless with white irises and purple scleras. Instead of the necklace of Sharpedo teeth he normally wore, he had a necklace with a red jewel in the center. He has a collar with red gems on it. Sometimes, he wears a hat to hide his Espeon ears. (A hat like Marx from Kirby Super Star Ultra.)

Personality: Kobora is a shy person. He doesn't really talk to people much at all. He was smart, but had no friends. Kobora has trouble making friends, and could never seem to make any friends at all. He was normally alone, and has trouble interacting with people. He may not say much, but he's a nice guy if you get to know him.

Personality Alterations: Kobora still retains his shy nature, but now he's become more loyal to his friends. He has a better time talking to people, and he's able to interact with others. He's still a nice guy once you get to know him.

History: Kobora was born in Petalburg City in Hoenn, where he lived with his father. He was hated by his father. Soon, Kobora was given to the scientists. He was put under isolation for two months so the Espeon DNA could take effect on him. Kobora was tested on daily, along with hourly practices so Kobora could control his new psychic powers. When his new psychic abilities were stable and controllable, Kobora was normally left in his cage.

When the new scientists came in and forced the test subjects to fight each other, Kobora was a little frightened. He used his psychic powers to keep the other test subjects away from him without hurting them. Kobora wanted it to end, so he thought escape was the only option.

Fearless Love

Years
    KoboraX you are Accepted!
    Godzil you are Accepted!

That is everyone. We will begin tomorrow when I get home from school!!!

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    No school for me until Tuesday because of easter monday, but that kinda backfires on me since I don't really have anything to do where I am except stalk[I spent an hour and a half reading through 53 pages of a conversation between two people I have never really talked to on this site] and roleplay...

Fearless Love

Years
    Okay then, I guess we can start the RP now!! You've all read the rules, and I'm sure you all know how RPs work, so let us begin.

July
    Month One: Observations

Team Dew has decided to observe the experiments for one month, figuring out their behaviors, mannerisms, and how the interact with one another. None of us know why they are observing us in this way, but we know not to dwell on it, not when our lives are so short. We know our goal. We know we must make allies with one another and work together. Our journey, starts today.​

Day One: BATTLES

Who you fight and when you fight has already been randomly selected. You will know it is your turn when you are pulled out of your cage and brought to the battle arena. The first match to be declared will be the Jolteon girl versus the Eevee boy. This match will not begin immediately, you will be notified when the battle is approaching.​

Cage Set-Up

All of the cages in which the experiments are being kept are all lined up again one wall. There is plenty of room for them to move around freely. The cage is surrounded by metal bars all the way around, meaning no cement wall to separate you from the rest of the experiments, just the bars. The only place where a cement wall is present, is the spot in which the cages are pressed against the wall. Here is the order from left to right, in which all of the experiments are placed.​

Espeon's cage, Glaceon's cage, Eevee's cage, Flareon's cage, Jolteon's cage, Vaporeon's cage, Leafeon's cage, and then Umbreon's cage.​

Post Purpose

The goal of your first post is more like a reflection. You have just been put back in your cage, either after a fight, more testing, or being beaten by Team Dew, that is up to you. You're job is to discuss your feelings about the lab, the professors, and even the other kids who are suffering as well. Remember, one paragraph minimum, but I'm pretty sure this should be more than a paragraph, because of the nature of the post. Once this post is out of the way, I will tell you where to go from there.​

My Post:

A hard hand shoved against my back, sending me tumbling into the darkness of my cage. I spun around just in time to see the cage door click closed, and lock automatically. I narrowed my eyes, crossing my arms. The guard snickered and tossed something into my cage: a ball. With that, he laughed and went on his merry way, maybe to get another one of us, or maybe just to do something pointless, I didn't know.​

I looked over the little yellow ball in my hand. Each of us had one, designated to our natural Pokemon's color, and since my DNA had been merged with that of the yellow, electric, Jolteon, my ball was just that, yellow. At first, I had found it as something nice to play with, considering when everything began, I had no one to keep me company. I soon found out why they had been given to us, to keep our powers in check.​

Due to us being mixed with Pokemon DNA, we also gained their abilities, meaning I gained control of electricity, which could be a dangerous aspect if not controlled properly. At first, I didn't mind. I had no use for the powers I was given, I was merely trying to save the lives of many young Pokemon. But I soon found that those professors were no longer in charge of us. Someone else was calling the shots now, someone who was pitting us against each other.​

I slid down to my knees, feeling my body begin to ache. Those professors had been training me, or trying to at least, but I have been unable to use my electricity as well as I used to. They do not allow us to use the balls often, usually only after a fight, to keep our strength to a minimum until they need us to be strong again.​

I fell back, letting my tired body rest against the cold floor of the cage. I looked to the left of my cage, and then to the right. The professors had never really let us mingle much, not before and not now. So the only kids I got to talk to regularly were Flareon and Vaporeon. I usually don't refer to them as such, but after a beating, I have a tendency to not go address others personally for a while, even in my own mind. I had spoken to others on occasion, but not very often, seeing as everyone usually talked to the person beside them.​

I never really gathered much of an opinion on the other kids, aside from Flareon and Vaporeon. Even before the sudden 'staff change', we were all kind of kept in isolated places for testing. So the real only thing different now is that they treat us much crueler, like we're animals, and not human beings trying to help save a species of Pokemon from completely dying out. I couldn't name any of the other kids quite honestly. The ones who I never really communicated with, they may as well be strangers. I know their faces and their breed, but i couldn't tell you a name if I tried for three hours.​

I closed my eyes and listened to my surroundings. The others had not returned yet, I was the first to be done with my daily work, at least, for now. The battles would go on later, the ones where the crowds would be cheering. I had prayed that these viscous games would stop, but I know those professors would never stop us. They would let us go at it until we die, which won't be too long from our current position anyway.​

Six months, that was how long we had to live, unless the professors found a cure for this disease. But they aren't trying, and there's no way we will survive without it. I had to sigh. Unlike all the others, my life span was shorter, by an entire month. I never told any of them, not even my two friends, and I didn't intend to. We needed to be cured, and I wouldn't let the rest of them die that easily. They have more time, they can all still make it.​

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
    Odessa Stocks:

Odessa looked about at the others, "Well, this is bad" she thought to herself, referring mostly to the whole situation and not that actual moment. She had volunteered for this, suggested by her brother who wasn't actually working on it, but had a friend or two. Everything had been going alright at first, the aesthetic changes had been mildly surprising, the fire powers had actually been the thing that surprised her most, but after the initial shock of almost setting herself on fire she had kinda of enjoyed it. The test were simple, blood samples and such, nothing that didn't seem out of the ordinary for a bunch of scientist trying to find a cure for a disease.

It had changed pretty quickly, first a new set of scientist appeared, she hadn't really questioned this bit, it just hadn't seemed that strange at the time. Next she had been moved from a sort of hospital clean room to the cages, and a new set of 'test' had begin, although they seemed more geared towards making her better with her newfound powers than anything to do with finding a cure. She knew something was wrong at that point, but there wasn't much to do except play along and plot a way to get away and get a cure.

And now she sat in the cage after a day of testing, which had ended with her getting angry and trying to light a scientist on fire and only half succeeding, covering his arm in a burn that might be mistaken for really really bad sunburn. They'd drugged her and thrown her back in the cage after that, although she doubted that was the end of the testing for the day. They had also thrown in a little red ball with her, she stared at it unhappily, it made her think of a squeak toy you'd give to a dog. She had tried to destroy it earlier but to no avail, it messed with her powers and the bars of the cage were too small to just throw it away, she shoved it in the corner and and tried not to look at it.

She sighed, at least she could talk to the others, although there was never very much to talk about, they were prisoners and it was highly likely there conversations were being listened in on so talking of escape was pretty pointless but nothing else really seemed worth talking about. Despite this she had become sorta-friends with the girl next to her, who had been mixed with a Jolteon and had taken the nickname Jolt. Even though the guy mixed with Eevee was right next to her she hadn't really talked to him that much.

Odessa stretched, she was feeling more awake so she assumed the drugs were starting to wear off. She tried to make a small flame in her hand, but it was taking more effort then she felt like using so she stopped. She stared at the wall beyond the cage. Odessa looked around at the others, "Well, this is bad" she thought to herself, referring mostly to the whole situation and not the actual moment.

OOC: I just went in one big circle XD... Also sorry its so short.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
    I was struggling trying to break free of the people who threw me in the cage.I landed facing the door.I ran forward but when I got to the door it was locked close and my head banged against the wall.They had just beat me.I was very very mad.I was a human not some beast that they want to test to find out why I exist!They threw a blue ball through the cage bars at me and it hit me in the head.The remaining man laughed and walked away.

I was the thrid one of us back.There were eight of us in all.I was good friends with my cage nieghbors the Eevee kid and the Espeon kid.I was kind of friends with the Vaporeon kid,because our elements were similer.I looked through the bars of my cage and could barley see the Jolteon kid further down.I didn't say anything.I was too mad too.

The old professers never came anymore.One day these mean people came and did senceless tests on us and made us battle and beat us if we did one little thing long.The old professers never did anything like that to us.I hated the sencess fighting they made us do,and I hated all the tests they did.I laid on my back on the cage floor.The coolness felt good against my sore back.

I only had 6 months left to live else they found the cure.They wern't even trying to though,so the chances of me living over 6 more months were one in a million.I really didn't feel so bad for myself,but for the others.I knew we all only had 6 months to live,not just me.I wanted to help us all make it through,and the second I get free,I'll tell the local police about these new professers,and we'll find a cure together.

I only knew the Eevee and espeon kids names.I mean if I saw the other kids around the lab I'd know who they we're kind of,but I wouldn't know their names.I hoped that if I didn't make it my friends did.I wished I knew a way to help the others.

I stood up and started banging against the side of the cage,trying to break free,but to no avail.I fell backwards,out of energy.I heard laughing in the distance,which made me really mad.I growled under my breath.I laid back down again,and let the coldness sooth my sore back again.The floor is so cold the coldness gets through my shirt.

I felt this whole thing is very stupid,now that they stopped serching for a cure and started beating us,doing senceless tests on us,and making us battle.It was all so stupid,and it sickens me.I growled on my breath again at the thought of it all.I looked at the ceiling of my cage,which made me even madder considering its the roof of my cage.

Back