• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.N.A [PG-16]

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
  • One of the guards came into the room and opened up Angel's cage. He waved his hand in front of her face. "Poor thing. Completely blind. Well, we still have a use for you. You can keep the Leafeon company. Maybe he'll learn to be less fearful by having you for a cage mate.", He said. He lifted her and her bed, blanket and ball up. He opened Moe's cage and gently set her down in the cool, dark corner. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a few handfuls of beef jerky. And by handfulls, there was a pretty decent pile in front of her. He patted her on the head gently and closed the door. She dug a small hole under her bed, and put about half the pile of beef jerky into the hole, which she had tamped down using dark pulse. She covered the hole with her bed and laid back down, chewing on a piece of the jerky.

Years
  • Moe looks on in silence as Angel is transferred to his cage. He sits next to her as the guard leaves, silently giving her his support. Alright, Moe. This is important. She's depending on you now. You made her a promise, and you're gonna keep it.

Moe glances at the others. "Two fights... Two more on the way. Someone's got a nasty time coming. Hope it's not me..."

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel swiveled her ears in the direction of Moe's voice. She sent out very, very, very weak dark pulses. They caused no pain and weren't even felt. She was using them as a kind of sonar radar. Like what Zubats used to find prey. Using the information she got back, she placed her hand on Moe's. "I'm sure you'll be alright. I'll give you some advice. Don't think, just react. Don't get emotional, just go with your fighting instincts.", She said softly. She laid her head down and fell asleep, still holding his hand.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • OOC: Hmmmm, I seemed to have missed something, when was this second fight Godzil speaks of?

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa fingered the spot where she had cauterized the wound the needle had gouged in her, it was extremely sensitive to pain, although she kept pressing on it out of boredom to see how bad it hurt. "I'm hurting myself to keep entertained..." she thought, "So would this make me a masochist?" she wondered. She dismissed the thought and made a conscious effort to stop poking the wound, and instead looked around at the other, "Compared to some of the others i'm in good health both physically and mentally" she thought, not exactly happy with the thought.

She sighed and tried to think of better things, or at least more stupid ideas for revenge. She was halfway through one involving a bar of her cage glowing red hot and one of the scientist tied up when the specific scientist she was thinking of appeared, "I wonder if that was coincidence, or some sign that my dreams will come true" she thought, laughing at the idiocy of it all. The scientist held a needle, "More blood? Goddamn it takes half an ounce to identify someone through D.N.A. but when it comes to whatever these bastards are doing there seems to be a black hole stealing all there blood samples" she thought to herself. "Back for more?" she asked smugly, the scientist gave her a dangerous look and opened the cage.

She stayed still as he took her blood, "I wonder what he would do if he could read my mind?" she thought to herself, "he might actually be scared, or he might find it amusing that she thinks thoughts he believes could never come true" she thought, smiling at the irony of her current thoughts being how her own thoughts would affect the thoughts of the scientist. "What are you smiling for?" the scientist asked evilly, Odessa wondered if she should lie, she didn't, "The revenge I will take on you one day" she said. The scientist scowled, she didn't regret the words, just the fact that she wasn't able to kick his ass after he kicked her in the face. She held her head in her hands for a few minutes as the worst of the pain subsided, in which time the scientist left. When she was somewhat back to normal she felt her face, her lower lip was cut deeply from where his kick had driven it into her teeth, and she thought her nose might be broken, but she was going to live.

Last edited:

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Aqua was also carryed back to her cage.She had been put in the same room as Eva had,so she assumed they put them in there to heal.This time she wasn't thrown to the back.She was given the opertunity to walk in on her own,which she did.When they locked her cage back she laid on her bed and curled into a ball.She drifted back to sleep.

~~~Aqua's Dream~~~

Aqua watched as the other experaments somehow got out of there cages.

"Great job guys!Now can you guys help me out please?"Aqua asked.

After a minute of looking at her as if she was phsyco they all broke out laughing exept for Eva and Kobrah,but they just stood there.They all left the room one by one.Soon only Eva and Kobrah were left.

"Guys?Please?"Aqua asked softly and pleading in her voice.

Kobrah sighed hard and turned away,walking out of the room.

"We were only your friends because your one of the only few people we had here."Eva said before leaving.

"Eva?Eva.Eva!"Aqua called.

She began crying.

~~~~~~

Aqua jerked up,and accdently hollered Eva's name.She slapped both of her hands over her mouth.

"Stupid,stupid stupid!"She muddered quietly face plaming herself each time she did.

She picked up a blanket that was left in her caged,covered herself with it,and balled back up again crying.

"What if the dream was true?What if they only like me because of the small amount of choices?"Aqua asked herself.

Fearless Love

self-proclaimed anime dork
    Years
  • "These people have no conscience." I growled, looking at what was going on around me. I winced when the scientist scrubbed a raw point on my arm.

"S-sorry Jolteon." he said, but continued on.

I sighed. "I'm not a Jolteon. . . . my name is Annabeth." it felt weird saying my name. I hadn't said it since I came to this place, and no one used it. I was the Jolteon experiment, or I was just 'Jolt'. So saying my actual name felt a bit weird. "How can these scientists be so horrible?" I asked.

The kid stopped for a minute, and I looked at him curiously. He recovered fast though, smiling at me. "Well Annabeth, not all of us are as. . . horrible, as others." he said, seeming to choose his words carefully.

I scoffed. There were more nice ones? I'd never met them. Then, I decided to ask a question that had been on my mind recently. "What happend to my father? Professor Simon." I asked.

He furrowed his brows, shaking his head. "I've never met a Professor Simon. The only actual professor I know is Professor Malcom. The rest of us just work for him."

This time, I was the one who was confused. "I've been here from the beginning. There wasn't a Professor Malcom. Something must have happened." I said.

The kid had by now put the rag back in the water, and he stood up. He headed back to the front of my cage, and silently walked out, locking it after leaving.

"It was nice to meet you Annabeth." and with that he left.

I slumped against the wall, sighing. I was tired. I looked over at Odessa's cage. But I didn't say anything, I just closed my eyes.

(OOC: Guys, I have an announcement! The next battle will be the FLAREON vs. LEAFEON. I decided that randomly, so good luck. You can start whenever. And tomorrow, I will randomly decide a winner and tell you both on your pages.)

Years
  • Moe looks at Angel, surprised she heard him, even more surprised she had found his hand. He lightly grips her hand as she sleeps, suddenly overcome by emotion. I've never felt this way before. Is this what friendship is? Or perhaps... something more?

His thoughts are interrupted by the sound of a door opening. One of the scientists enters, headed straight for Moe's cage. The man grins widely as he sees Moe, the light reflecting off his glasses making it impossible to see his eyes. "So, the little weed has made a friend. Well, that's interesting. Oh, by the way, we're running some tests now. Specifically, how well does a half-plant like yourself deal with fire? Heeheehahahaha! Bring the boy! We'll send for the Flareon in a moment!"

A guard enters the cage, attaching a leash to Moe's collar. They haul him out, shoving him towards the door. The scientist laughs to himself, pausing in front of Moe's open cell. "Here. Something for you until your new friend returns." He throws a flower at Angel, locking the door as he leaves.

The guard tosses Moe into the arena, running away with the leash.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel woke up she heard someone open the cage door. She heard them drag Moe away. "No!", She screamed. She fired off a dark pulse blindly, only to have it bounce back and hit her. She curled up, crying. "Moe...", She whispered. *I've got to save him...but how? I'm blind....I won't be much help....none of my moves will be very effective if I can't aim...Gah, this is so frustrating!!*, she thought. She gave a little shriek of frustration and anger. She got up and paced, flashing back and forth across the cage, her tail whipping around in frustration. She felt wild, not a human, but a real wild Umbreon. She tugged and tore at the collar around her throat, growling in defiance. "LET ME OUT!!!!!", She screamed. A few guards came in with leashes and clipped them to her collar. After that they led her to a different cage. It had one glass window. It faced the battle arena. She 'saw' Moe and wanted to scream and cry at the same time. She did neither. "I'll make sure he's ok for you, little one", A voice said. It sounded young. Maybe 16 or 17 years old. And male. Angel's ears swiveled towards the sound. "You better make sure he lives. Or I'll make sure you don't", She growled.

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • Odessa Stocks:

Odessa looked up as a guard opened her cage, she had been lightly dozing with her back against the wall of the cage furthest from the door. "Time for you and the Leafeon kid to fight" he stated bluntly, Odessa didn't want to do anything but think up revenge schemes, but she knew that fighting would only waste her strength, and possibly lead them to injure her in a way that might make it harder for her to escape if a chance came to do so.

It wasn't a long walk, they were at the arena soon enough and the Leafeon kid was already there, "Damn it, I know I've heard his name but I just can't remember it" she thought guiltily to herself. She sighed, she didn't wonder who would win the fight, they were already both losers at this point, but what injuries they would escape with. What would they have to do to each other to finally have the fight declared over?

Odessa gave a heavy sigh as she took up what she considered a ready stance, but otherwise giving the Leafeon kid the chance to strike first. She did this as a mental moral choice, at least if he attacked first she could reason that whatever she had done to him would be in self-defense.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Kobora dozed off, and had a dream of one night in 6th grade before he was sent to the lab. It was a dark, rainy night, and Kobora had come home late since he had to make up a test. His father had been drinking again for some reason. When Kobora walked in, his dad was really angry. "Where were you!?" he said with anger in his voice. "I told you I had to make up a test since I didn't finish it. I called you about it." Kobora answered, but his dad only got angrier. "You mentioned nothing! Don't lie to me!" Kobora's dad yelled. "I'm not lying you drunken basterd!" Kobora yelled back as his dad slammed down his beer bottle on the floor in rage. "Get the hell out of my house before I force you out myself!" Kobora's dad yelled even louder. "Fine! I go somewhere else! I don't care if you die, you drunk excuse for a father!" Kobora yelled, walking outside, and slamming the front door right off the hinges when he walked out, but his dad went outside, and punched him in the chest, and onto the ground. "I hate you, son!" his dad yelled really loudly as Kobora got up, and threw a few kicks at his dad, but he got kicked in the chest, and thrown into a tree with great force. At that time, Kobora went unconcious, and his dad threw a beer bottle at his own son, and left him outside in the rain. Kobora jumped awake, looking around in a panic, and sighed. "I hate that man so damn much!" Kobora said, punching the bars of his cage in rage, but didn't leave a dent.

Years
  • Moe stands upright, glaring back at the guards. The arena floor has recently been disturbed, and he can smell blood and , oddly enough, food. He sees his opponent brought in, but he can't remember her name. Ophelia? Odrianna? Odessa? Not important now.

He turns to face her, rolling up the sleeves of his shirt. "Flareon. Fire-type. Bad news for anyone, but moreso for me." The sprouts in his ankles extend into the ground, rooting him firmly in place. He can feel life-giving nutrients begin flowing into his veins.

His Leafeon nature kicks in, warning him of impending danger. Despite it's fear, it knows several tricks to defend itself. A large leaf sprouts from Moe's right wrist, thin and blade-like. Moe braces himself, arms out to the side. "Come at me, girl."

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Eva heard Aqua cry her name and shot up startled. She looked around frantic as if someone was about to attack her, but there was nothing there. False alarm.

"What do you wa- are you crying?" She asked harshly, still angry but restraining herself from yelling. Eva hated being woken up and being woken up like that just made her cranky.
    "She cries a lot, geez."

She tried licking some of her fur down. It was standing on edge from the scream, and she didn't want to look like a huge fur-ball.

Done with her few seconds of grooming, Eva sighs, and takes a deep breathe, muttering out- "Sorry. Whats wrong?" .

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • OOC: I might be awhile in posting for a bit because the thing I normally use to get internet at my house broke, but i'll be on PC at least twice a week so I should be fine.

IC:

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa looked at the leafeon kid, hating herself and all the god-damned people who made this happen. She brought a small flame to life in her hand, which quickly grew into a large fireball which she surrounded herself with, creating a kind of fire armor. It took her a moment to realize that her clothes were not fire resistant and expanded the bubble so her clothes wouldn't be burned, although they were heavily charred anyways. She wondered at her own stupidity on nearly burning her own clothes then brought her focus back to the fight.

She stood for a moment trying to decide what to do next and decided to launch the first attack despite her initial moral concern. "We'll both suffer no matter what, might as well try and keep this quick" she thought to herself. Still hating to do it she launched a wave of fire, but she weakened it in hopes it wouldn't hurt the leafeon kid too much.

Years
  • ((Huh. My internet thingy broke on Thursday. It should be back on Wednesday, but till then I borrow someone else's. So posting is rare for me as well.))

Moe keeps his guard up as Odessa charges her fire. He tensely waits as she hesitates, crouching as she finally throws it. The fire washes over him, charring him slightly. His roots dig deeper, protesting the searing heat.

The scientist that dragged him out rises from a chair outside the ring. "Poor show! Let's see some action! His Leafeon instincts shpuld kick in as a response to the pain..."

Moe rises, shaking off the pain. "Well, that hurt." He holds forth his hand, a small seed poking out of his palm. The seed fires at Odessa, dozens more following it. Moe holds his aim steady as he fires the Bullet Seeds at Odessa, hoping she'll dodge and tire herself out by running.

DarkAngel91

Years
  • Angel sensed when Moe fought back. "That's the way! Just like that! You can do it Moe!", she said. Her tail wagged back and forth. She ignored the scientists and focused solely on Moe. He was a toasty plant now, his leaves were singed as well as his clothes. He was firing seeds at the Flareon. Her sightless eyes were fixed on the battle scene.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • OOC: I'm gonna have some fun with this fight =P

IC:

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa watched as the leafeon kid fired seeds at her, instead of dodging like he probably expected she threw herself down on the ground and put a wall of fire between her and the leafeon kid. Being on her stomach made her a much smaller target and the fire was for the heat, which she hoped would make the seeds rise enough that they wouldn't hit her. It mostly succeeded, she felt two or three bounce off her back but the rest went over her and into the wall of the arena.

Odessa quickly got back up and brought up a wall of flames between herself and the leafeon kid, which obscured her view of him, and conversely his view of her. After setting up the wall between them she randomly started throwing fireballs through the wall hoping for a lucky hit.

Years
  • Moe scowls as Odessa throws up a wall of fire. He stops firing to formulate a plan, but is interrupted by fireballs. Most miss, but one manages to hit him in the stomach. He winces in pain, but straightens, grinning. "Oh, so it's a throwing match you want, huh?"

Moe reaches out to the audience, his vines extending. He grabs an unoccupied chair, throwing it through the fire wall. "Take a seat!"

Back