• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

D.N.A [PG-16]

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
Years
  • (Oc: Wb. Cx I'm happy your not mad lol XD)

"This is it..."

Eva used quick attack for a dodge, though it hit her on the leg and make her trip. Her face was cut up, and seeing the blood made her upset.
    "I'm sorry Aqua!" She cried out.
    Her final attack, Last Resort, would surely kill the Glaceon. But Eva didn't want that, even if she was badly hurt.
    Eva ran torwards the Glaceon at what seemed like full speed, intending to ram her into the wall. Yet, as soon as she was infront of the Glaceon, she slowed down enough to lessen the impact much more, only making it so that it looked like a deadly blow.
    "I really am..."

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Aqua screamed from pain as she fell crying.The pain was overwhelming.She couldn't focus her mind.She was crying.All of her bones felt broken,even if they wernt.She couldn't push herself up.She had lost.She was going to get the beating for not winning.And what would the scientist do to her when she can't move to get back to her cage?Her right arm was bleeding and the blood was pouring fast.She heard footsteps coming her way.She finally calmed her breathing as the footsteps stopped and she was roughly picked up by her left hand.As she was being dragged from the arena,they passed by Eva.

"Its okay Eva..."Aqua was able to get out.

Aqua was tossed into a room she was fermilure with.This is where she usually got beat.She felt a hand hit her from behind.She turned around.

"You weak worthless glaceon!"A scientist yelled.

She felt another hit come from her front into her stomach.After they finished beating her they threw her into the cage and slammed against the back wall as the locked the doors.She fell to the floor,she didn't have the strength to move.Tears were coming from her eyes from pain.Her arm was bleeding worse now,and now her left knee was bleeding.It had been scrapped in battle,but from the scientists beating her she got a new open area.Aqua continued crying.She didn't know who was around,nor did she care.She couldn't stop.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • OOC: Wow, this is going faster then I expected >.>

IC:

Odessa Stocks:

Odessa watched as the Glaceon and another were taken for fighting, she couldn't tell which one it was just from looking. She continued to stare at the door until the fight ended and they returned, obviously the Glaceon girl lost because they beat her harshly before returning her to her cage. Watching through the bars she came up with a idea, but she really couldn't do anything with it until it was her time to fight. She sighed, if only the fights didn't happen in the first place, if only the new 'scientist' hadn't arrived. Eventually her mind turned to thoughts of revenge, swift and without mercy, if her plan worked she would get to act on those thoughts, it probably wouldn't, but who knows?

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • (Ooc: I hope thats a good thing? lol~)

Eva was picked up by another scientist, heading towards her cage. But she refused to be restrained.
    "Get away from Aqua!" she cried out as she tackled down the scientist. She was immediately shocked through her collar but she didn't care. Eva bit down hard on the scientist's leg before the shocking became unbearable and she stopped. They put the Eevee experiment back on a leash and started dragged her into another room, the one she was originally assigned to.
    "I want to stay here...stop pulling! Please!"
    She was pretty much screaming now, and causing a huge scene.
    She tried to get away but the human tossed her into the crammed cage and shut the door to the room. No sound could be heard from the other side.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Aqua was laying on the floor watching Eva.She watched him as he got tossed in her cage.Aqua found the energy to slightly lift her head at Eva.

"Are you..okay?"Aqua managed to ask.

She by now had numed herself a little bit,so the pain was a little more barable.She lifted her head a little higher,then she slowly sat up.Her breathing increased.She felt the blood trailing down her arm and leg,so she laid her leg flat on the floor to help stop the flow,and her arm she bent slightly and held it up a little bit where the bottom of her arm faced the bottom of the floor.She was fighting to keep moving around.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • Eva was crying silently inside the room.
    "I feel so guilty. I don't know why...I haven't felt this ever since I got my Eevee DNA, but-"
    Her thoughts were interrupted by the Glaceon's question.
    The room was isolated. Any noise could be heard from the outside, but it was hard for sound waves to travel out of it.
    "Am I ok? I don't feel ok...I, could lie..."
    She was still breathing heavily from the fight, and the shocks. Her lungs were having trouble working properly. Eva was also bleeding heavily on her face and leg, and afew small flesh wounds from being thrown into the cage.
    The sound couldn't be heard clearly, but she answered anyways;
    "Yes, I'm ok".

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • "Good..."Aqua said.

Aqua was swaying in circles.She fell to her left,passed out from the energy she lost.Her arm landed on her side,and the bleeding was slowed.After a few minutes Aqua drifted towards sleep.She kept on sleeping.In her dream she was back at the arena,but this time she was facing all of the other experiments.Just as all of the attacks were about to hit her her eyes popped open and she sat up quickly breathing hard.She groaned and laid back on her side.She reclosed her eyes and recalmed her breathing.She needed to stay calm.They calmer the better.She would have to wait for her body to heal.She needed as much healing as she could get before the scientists did anything with her again.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • A few scientists dragged Kobora back to his cage while he seemed to be fast asleep. Even when they threw Kobora back into his cage, and kicked him a bit, he remained as fast asleep as a bear sleeping after an all you can eat pancake buffet. "Kid's out cold. We must've put him too far under. Oh well, serves him right for slightly losing control of his powers." a scientist said before walking away with the others that tore in half.dragged Kobora over. "Aqua...please don't cry. Your cute face isn't meant for sadness." Kobora said in his sleep.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Aqua turned to Kobora who was now asleep.She smiled.She laid down on the cold cage floor.It felt good for her aching bones.She drifted back into sleep.In this dream she was back home.They had been able to get rid of the DNA in their body and the new scientists.They were all home.Suddenly one of the scientist who often beat her walked in.Aqua jumped up and ran across the room.The scientist made her parents out cold and dragged her back to the lab and inject the glaceon DNA again,and Aqua saw the others back.Suddenly Aqua woke up and looked around.Her body felt a little better,the bleeding stopped,but she was still sore.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • Kobora dreamed he was in a foggy forest, training and honing his skills, far away from the scientists, the Espeon DNA, and the fights. He was chopping up trees until he woke up while half awake. "Man...what happened? How long was I out?" Kobora said, looking around to notice he was back in his cage. "Weird..." he thought.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Aqua turned her head towards Kobora.

"What?"She asked blinking with a curious expretion.

She was laying against the cage floor on her back where the sourness would numb.What happened next to her?Would they do tests on her?Would they make her battle again?Who knew.These scientists were highly unpredictable.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • "It's nothing. I just thought I was still in that bright room. I didn't notice I was back in my cage. Sorry to disturb you." Kobora said, sitting up and looking around.

"What were they trying to do in there? More tests?" Kobora thought.

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Aqua looked at Kobora.

"I was already awake."Aqua replied.

Aqua stood up with some difficultly and stretched.She felt betters.She picked up her ball and chewed on it.She was bored and wide awake.She had to do something,and this was the only thing to do while she waited for someone else to say something.

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • Angel had fainted. She heard only bits and pieces of what was going on it the world around her. When she finally came to, Aqua and Eva were missing. Kobora was out cold. She could tell by the smells and lack there of. She felt a little better. She opened her eyes....and screamed. She couldn't see a thing. She got the impression of sunlight on her, but she couldn't see it. She wiped at her eyes, thinking her head was stuck in her blanket. It wasn't. "Oh my god....I'm blind.....They'll kill me for sure now....o-oh g-god....N-no..", She cried. She curled up right against the bars that seperated her from Moe. Moe's scent made her feel safe. It calmed her and soothed her. She cried, She didn't want to die. She wanted to live.

Years
  • Moe hears Angel crying, and emerges from his Leafeon-induced sleep. He looks up realising she is curled up right next to him, the bars the only obstacle. "Hey, hey. Angel. It's gonna be fine. I'm right here, for now at least." He tries to sooth her, reaching out and touching her hair. "Don't cry. Please, don't cry."

How the hell did this happen? She's blind, probably from head trauma. If there were real doctors or scientists here, they could do something! But these bastards don't care about us at all! Moe tries to supress his anger, just trying to comfort Angel.

Last edited:

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • Angel felt Moe touch her hair. He was telling her it would be ok. "H-how do y-you know?", She said, sniffling. She had relied on her sight so much. "They're g-going to h-hurt me b-because I c-can't fight a-anymore Moe" She wanted to hug him. She needed to be hugged. She hadn't been hugged since she got to this stupid place. She was a wreck now. She had no fight left in her. Her ears drooped. "I j-just want t-to go h-home Moe", She whispered, shivering.

Years
  • "How do I know? I don't. But it will turn out alright. We'll make it alright. You'll have to rely on your other senses, but you prefer the dark anyway, right? And don't worry about the fights. I'll fight for you, and we'll fight our way out of here. I'll get you home, and we'll get as much living as we can out of the next six months. So cheer up. You are my friend."

miley810

Assassin
    Years
  • Aqua heard talking a few cages down,but she couldn't make out what they were saying.She could here the umbreon girl crying.She knew that girl was worse of than she was.Aqua sighed.She was tired of all of this.She sat down,leaning against the bars in the back of her cage.She had her knees up,arms on them,and head laying on it.She sighed.

"At least if I die from this I won't have to deal with this place anymore."Aqua said.

Aqua felt a tear fall from her face.No,she had done enough crying for the day.She was crying because she missed her mom and dad.She missed being home.She missed living life not knowing her destined death date.She held back the rest of her tears.She was loosing it.She shouldn't cry.She had no reason to just suddenly cry.

XxSweetDreamsxX

From the shadows~
    Years
  • (Ooc: Sry, long post.)

"...?"
    Eva stands up, looking around curiously at the unusual scene. She finds herself in a gorgeous meadow, filled with eevees and their families. She looks up at the sky; a brilliant blue, filled with the most soft of clouds, flying above her head.
    A smile forms on her face.
    "Would you like to play with us?" an Eevee asks her.
    She says yes, strangely no sound able to leave her mouth.
    They all run. Eva, the other Eevees, slowly joining up with several Eeveelutions. She hears laughing, giggling, jokes and murmurs of delight all around her.
    "Do you like it here?"
    She nods. Eva wished to stay here forever. Even though she hadn't been here very long, something about this new wonderful world excited her. There were people all around her, who seemingly loved her. The atmosphere was perfect. Nothing could seem more amazing.
    The sun seemed to be setting. Time flew by, it seemed.
    Eva tried to talk to one of the Eevees, no voice coming out. By now, things were odd. Although she was tired, the other Eevees were restless.
    Finally, one of them spoke up. The same one from earlier.
    "I'm sorry. We must go, now."
    Freaking out, Eva tried grabbing hold of the Eevee. All she grabbed was air.
    They were all gone. The instant they were there they had disappeared.
    The sun was gone. Now night time, she was alone. Grabbing onto her tail for comfort, Eva looked around. She didn't like the dark.
    Suddenly, from the corner of her eye, she spotted shadows in the distance. A large group of something, unable to be identified.
    She ran towards them, trying to scream out, yet, still no voice...
    As Eva ran, the land got darker, darker yet...soon, it was black. Nothing there.

A flash of light

The Experiment woke up. Shaken from the dream, she was breathing hard. Of course she wasn't happy to be waking up to this world, but relief poured back into her system.
    "Just that dream again" Eva says to herself.

A man walked into her room. Still too shaken to do anything, Eva didn't growl nor bite the human. He picked her up, and took her outside with the rest of the experiments.

She was silently joyed at their presence.

Back