• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's that Pokemon! [ Week 3 ]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Information

Every week there will be an enlarged image of a Pokemon. It's up to you to guess which Pokemon it is. Once you think you know which Pokemon it is, PM BinaryPeaches your guess. Winners will receive the following:
First Correct Guess: Bronze WTP Emblem
After Ten Correct Guesses: Silver WTP Emblem
After Twenty Correct Guesses: Gold WTP Emblem

I'll be keeping track of how many guesses each member has done. If you think you've reached 10 or 20 guesses but haven't received an emblem, contact me and we'll sort it out. At the end of the week I'll post what Pokemon it was, and the winners of that week. Then within the next moment a new thread with the next Pokemon will be posted.​

Rules

• You may only guess once per week, so be sure you're extremely sure of your guess before PMing.
  • Do not put your guess in this thread. Please PM BinaryPeaches your guess.
  • Put 'Who's That Pokemon' (or 'WTP') in the subject of your PM when you send your guess.
  • You may post in this thread. However, it may not be anything that might hint to other people what the Pokemon is, or the Pokemon's name. All posts with such information will be deleted and marked as spam. What you may post is if you guess, and how hard/easy you think it was.
  • You may discuss last week's Pokemon in this thread, in the case you didn't get a chance to in the thread before this one.
  • There will be no hints. Don't ask for them.
  • Have fun!

Pokemon of the Week

2s0gs1t.png

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Every time I guess now I take the picture I think it's from and blow it up to double check. :3

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
Every time I guess now I take the picture I think it's from and blow it up to double check. :3
Copycat!

I thought it was one Pokemon at first but it turned out to be an unexpected one :> I've also noticed when I zoom in on the original art there are still some differences regarding color shades, but Idk if you're getting the art from Bulbapedia or not.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
i'm getting the images from bulbapedia and did nothing else other than blow up the image. so idk.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015

Copycat!

I thought it was one Pokemon at first but it turned out to be an unexpected one :> I've also noticed when I zoom in on the original art there are still some differences regarding color shades, but Idk if you're getting the art from Bulbapedia or not.

It's not the original art I'm using, but I am getting it from Bulbapedia. I know it before I blow it up so I'm just double checking, but usually if I know which one it is I can nearly replicate the original image.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
I was actually asking Tara about that. The original art has much more similar shades of a basic color whereas the DW art does not.

So you resized it rather than zoom in, control + printscreen it (in my case, Command + Shift + 3 to save the screenshot as a PNG and Command + Ctrl + Shift + 3 to copy), and paste it?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
i'm honestly not quite sure why my method matters, but not exactly.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 29, 2015
I don't know the pictures, if you give us information instead then I got it :)

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
Yeah, but by giving users information the users can simply use Google to figure out which Pokemon it is. That would make this too easy and not worth the emblems. Heck, they can still figure it out if they use the method Toujours and I have been using, but that takes a little more work because you have to be somewhat decent with an image manipulating program and you have to go through over 600 images unless you're 90%+ sure.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
There will be no hints. Don't ask for them.

Sorry bro. You can look at images of Pokemon if you'd like. This isn't Pokemon Riddles or anything, so no information will be given.

marcc5m

what
Years
I guessed last weeks one correctly and was missed out -_-

Anyway, this one was pretty easy actually :\

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I really hope you mean that you missed out on giving me a PM, because I don't have a PM at all from you, and I haven't touched the delete button since I started this.

Back