• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Has anybody played this yet? Is anybody planning to play it?
    ...Yes, I know it's been a while since it was released, but still.
    Discuss. :)

Shiny Gardevoir

I huntz shiniez
    Years
    I've played it, and I just love it XD

The story was enjoyable... Too bad it was kinda short.
    The ending was unexpected and the final puzzle was sort of easy, but overall, it was a great game ^_^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I played it last month, I think, and I absolutely loved it. :D It felt like the earlier Ace Attorney games in terms of thinking and plot and characters and I really missed that. I think it's one of the best DS games out there right now.

I laughed out loud so many times while playing the game. n_n;

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2013
    I played it and loved the whole thing. Especially the characters. :> I think my favorites have to be Cabenela or Sissel. <3

And has anyone done the Panic Dance yet?

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Love this game. It's amazing.

Had me laughing at points and felt just like the first time I played Pheonix Wright.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    Haha, the panic dance. xDD;;
    My favourite in the game would have to be... Spoiler guy. He was pretty cool, and the game made you feel bad for him, but also happy for him in the end. Sissel was also pretty cool. :O
    Imagine if Temsik was real? xD;

razzbat

dancer
    Years
    yeh i played it after it got released in japan. was brilliant XD
    some reviewers stated that the soundtrack was nothing special and i felt like punching them. it was amazing.

this always got me the chills...

loved the characters, they were really animated and fun to just watch them do random stuff.
    definatelly one of them most underated games last year.

Wansen

Regal Bryant
    Years
    Hearing that song makes me want to play it again.
    Ghost Trick was great I loved how fast paced it was and it was really exciting playing XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2013
    Haha, the panic dance. xDD;;
    My favourite in the game would have to be... Spoiler guy. He was pretty cool, and the game made you feel bad for him, but also happy for him in the end. Sissel was also pretty cool. :O
    Imagine if Temsik was real? xD;

D: I imagine buildings falling. That doesn't sound so good.

I did read a really good Ghost Trick fanfic on what would happen after the game finished. It was good. And kind of happy. :>

Oh, and my favorite song from the game has to be Trauma. Or the Last Desperate Struggle. Mazasuku is awesome.

Cherrim

Years
    yeh i played it after it got released in japan. was brilliant XD
    some reviewers stated that the soundtrack was nothing special and i felt like punching them. it was amazing.

this always got me the chills...

loved the characters, they were really animated and fun to just watch them do random stuff.
    definatelly one of them most underated games last year.
    I never found the soundtrack super amazing. Like, after I played the game, I can't think of any songs that stuck with me. But the soundtrack was perfect for the game. No songs ever felt out of place and everything fit so well. Hearing the songs again reminds me of specific parts of the game and that's what it should do!

Agreed on the animation of the characters. Everything was so fluid in the death scenes and it actually looked really good on the DS. And the conversational sprites were such good quality. n_n;

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    The amount of work they put into the game was certainly amazing.
    Not too long after beating the game, I was under the impression that Ghost Trick was better than any Ace Attorney game. Now I realise that it's hard to compare them, really. xD;

Cherrim

Years
    I don't think it's too hard to compare them. They're remarkably similar. I like to pretend they take place in the same world. :D

Back