• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's that Pokemon! [ Week 7 ]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Information

Every week there will be an enlarged image of a Pokemon. It's up to you to guess which Pokemon it is. Once you think you know which Pokemon it is, PM BinaryPeaches your guess. Winners will receive the following:
First Correct Guess: Bronze WTP Emblem
After Ten Correct Guesses: Silver WTP Emblem
After Twenty Correct Guesses: Gold WTP Emblem

BinaryPeaches will be keeping track of how many guesses each member has done. If you think you've reached 10 or 20 guesses but haven't received an emblem, contact her and it'll be sorted out. At the end of the week I'll post what Pokemon it was, and the winners of that week. Then within the next few moments a new thread with the next Pokemon will be posted.​

Rules

• You may only guess once per week, so be sure you're extremely sure of your guess before PMing.
  • Do not put your guess in this thread. Please PM BinaryPeaches your guess.
  • Put 'Who's That Pokemon' (or 'WTP') in the subject of your PM when you send your guess.
  • You may post in this thread. However, it may not be anything that might hint to other people what the Pokemon is, or the Pokemon's name. All posts with such information will be deleted and marked as spam. What you may post is if you guess, and how hard/easy you think it was.
  • You may discuss last week's Pokemon in this thread, in the case you didn't get a chance to in the thread before this one.
  • There will be no hints. Don't ask for them.
  • Have fun!

Pokemon of the Week

pdfXj.png

(The white is part of the image)

Years
My first time at this. xD I actually have an idea of what it is. :P

Why is nobody replying? D:

Last edited:
Years
This one's much harder than the last one. I definitely have to double check artwork before I can make my guess.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
This was a great week. I love when it looks so obviously like one thing and then it's another.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years
This was a great week. I love when it looks so obviously like one thing and then it's another.
This, so much.

I looked at three Pokemon that might've been it, and I almost went with one of them. I'd say which one I almost went with or hint at it, but I doubt I'd get away with it since it's sort of an indirect hint at what the close-up really is.

Years
Just a quick question, where do you get the art for these? Are they the Ken Sugimori pictures on Bulbapedia?

Years
Well, I guess that my answer could still be right. xD I got lucky with that. I don't think I'm right, though. This is only my first time playing, so I'd have to be SUPER lucky to get this one.

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
This one is a good one. I did a lot of double-takes on a lot of stuff! I even had to go back and check. Just shows the difficulty of this one, huh?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I don't seem to be getting many guesses this week. Either people can't figure it out, or they're not bothering... or something. Kind of makes me sad. .o.

Years
I wish we could have more discussion this week too. :( It my first time here and nobody is even talking about anything. xD

I actually thought this week was pretty easy. Either I'm really smart or people just aren't bothering with WTP anymore. :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
People usually don't discuss things here. xD; You might be better off in one of the 'chitchat' threads that we have on PC.

Also, No special event yet. Not until after ten of them (at least). Especially not next week, because of Arizona trip. Not to mention that theemblems still aren't uploaded, and I'm refusing to add any more to the pile until I can finally get those three in. Also less people guessed when it was the Primeape one, so yeah.

Years
I meant like chat about last week's WTP and all that. xD I was looking through all the old WTP threads and it just looks more... full than this week. I'm not sure if that's the right word to use, but I can't think of anything else. xD

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Okay, I've been staring at the picture FOREVER, and I was just about to rip my computer out of my wall because I JUST COULDN'T FIND IT! Luckily, I think I might know what it is.

When I was searching I was like "What has such bright red and curves that suddenly?" I searched for all pokemon with red and white on them, then eliminated ones that didn't curve that suddenly, and I might have come up with my answer. I better be right, or I'll go a tiny bit insane :3

Back