• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who's that Pokemon! [ Week 7 ]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Again. People usually don't discuss things here. It's just the way it is? ;^^

Emblems are uploaded, and so the bronze emblems have finally been given out! If you didn't get an emblem but you're sure that you got one right then please tell me. I think I got everyone. @_@

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • I realized how much I suck at this xD

I will go for the obvious I guess x________x

Thanks for the Emblem Peaches!

Years
  • Which day do you release the answers? Sorry for being a newb about this, but I'm just impatient. xD

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
  • Which day do you release the answers? Sorry for being a newb about this, but I'm just impatient. xD
    First off, look at the day this thread was posted: June 11. Add 7 to that and you get 18. However, today is the 16th. Thus, two days from now will be the 18th, and that will be a Saturday. Unless, of course, Tara is too busy to post the results, in which case she'll get them in as soon as she can.

Still, I have to admit that I hate waiting, but patience is a good quality to have, and besides, I could always hold myself back and send in my guess at the very last minute o3o But then I'd probably fret or something.

Osha_say_wott?!

osha osha
    Years
  • I guessed Skuntank instead of Stunky for last week's. How could people tell the difference~! xD And I didn't know about either Pokemon before last week. :cer_eek:

This week's looks extremely easy, a little too easy. :cer_shifty:
    So chances are it isn't the Pokemon I'm guessing it is. :cer_laugh: But since I'm pressed for time, I will go ahead and make my guess. :cer_tongue:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Hi guys! Just here to tell you that I will be able to post the answer tonight, but it may or may not be a little late. n_n

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
  • I guessed Skuntank instead of Stunky for last week's. How could people tell the difference~! xD And I didn't know about either Pokemon before last week. :cer_eek:

This week's looks extremely easy, a little too easy. :cer_shifty:
    So chances are it isn't the Pokemon I'm guessing it is. :cer_laugh: But since I'm pressed for time, I will go ahead and make my guess. :cer_tongue:

Lol I did the same thing! It's fun doing this, it gets you to think a bit but yeah I hopped I guessed it right this time.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    199Slowking_Dream.png

Being bitten by Shellder gave it intelligence comparable to that of award-winning scientists.
    SLOWKING

Winners of this week WTP:
    Roswell
    Toujours
    Stand Alone
    Miss Doronjo
    ♪Twiggy♪
    Forever
    Cid
    Scarf
    TwilightBlade
    Hikari10